Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? (1006 Views)

This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by mamagee3(f): 3:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend' greencard wife just moved in with him for an interview they had to attend but after the interview she has refused to leave because she says she has nowhere to go.

He is in a hopeless situation because if he forces her to leave, she might get upset and cancel everything.

What do I do?
Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by ojun50(m): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Jst watch them enjoy there self nd stop worring yr self. Fayose his giving out jobs i will advice u to go see him.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by Alitair(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Your boyfriend's green card wife
Don't go and look for your own green card husband

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by raumdeuter: 4:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Why didn't you marry your boyfriend
Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 29, 2017
So basically she has got him by the balls literary and figuratively. You need to untangle yourself from this mess and walk away. Are you in that house to know for a fact the "green card wife" is not insisting on " green card" sex? He will be telling you when their child is about to be born that his hands were tied. Don't be so naive find yourself a relationship that has no baggage of this magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by avril9(f): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Where was the green card wife living before she met your boyfriend? I don't think she dropped from the sky. My sister, she is already possessing your possession so you can either walk away while its early or watch them act a new movie called I MARRIED HER BECAUSE I WAS HELPLESS. No offense dear this is just one of the many troubles couples go through when looking for a better life abroad.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by yomi007k(m): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Alitair:
Your boyfriend's green card wife
Don't go and look for your own green card husband
grin

Or even yellow card bf ...
Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by IdeyFindWife: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
The way this whole gig's playing out; the only person standing to get hurt and disappointed is you.

You don't sound like the jobbing type that will sit here calmly while your bf is busy gbenshing anoda chick, whether white, black or yellow, with or without your consent.

Walk away dearie or if you can guarantee your keeping your sanity knowing there was that season hr was actively "cheating" and you became legally the sidechick and you're fine with it.

because, if you can't live with that; it will eventually later plague your union.

Bye
Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by alex406(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
He is practically living with two different women in the house. Its means you are not safe. Firstly let me ask, do you already have your own documents? If you already do then its better to find yourself another man because according to papers he is married to the other lady. If you dont have documents already then find someone who you can do the same with...
Re: Boyfriend Is Living With Greencard Wife Because She Has Nowhere To Go? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Pressure To Marry Is Real / If Animals Are On Whatsapp/ Facebook, See The Nature Of Their Statues - Photo / Allowance For Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.