Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick (33451 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:38am On May 06, 2017
chalantmike:
true temperament is another side ,human mind is generally complicated
love the way you think
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Alezy(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2017
Floxyluv:
Personally, i don't really like quiet people. Lively, fun and out going works for me. I don't think i can relate with a quite guy, the whole thing will be boring.
Smiles, beautiful
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Alezy(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2017
MathsChic:
Quiet guys of course!
where is little town?
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2017
GodblessNig247:

That's me... I go quiet sometimes and go loud sometimes. Depending on the mood, situation and ambiance

It's cool.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by KevMitnick: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
Vick4rill:
see as you are desperately trying to sell yourself..does been an introvert authomatically makes u an intelligent person? or the amount of effort you put in your self that matters?
Sell myself? Why? What's the catch for me? Where did I mention an introvert in my comment? Are you even able to comprehend? I understood her frustration so I try to help her understand too. I wonder what your own frustration is about...
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by aboyaji(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2017
Having read almost all the comments here, I now realize I'm not alone in this world. So I have people like me - The INTROVERT... mehn. ..

For me, I'm quiet, reserved and focused.

Introverts are always Honest. They take time to think before saying anything whatsoever. They have conscience most of the time.

Talking about the outgoing and loud dudes, their only advantage so far is that they get exposed quickly. They see opportunities and grab it easily without thinking twice and they make money easily too.

But the introvert sees the same careless opportunity just like the outgoing did, due to his or her conscience, takes time to process it. They check if they'd hurt someone in the process or if it's really humane. But they like waiting on the one that really is theirs. That's cool.

The outgoing type lacks conscience most of the time. They lie alot because they talk a lot. Their lives are always at risk due to the kind of life they chose.

If you want to know the truth to anything, ask an INTROVERT.

2 Likes

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by aboyaji(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
I just prefer the way I am - quiet and reserved.

I just get things done without letting people know until it's completely done.

I believe in the results than the process or means.

It's not ideal to make a fuss out of everything. Keep it cool. Play it cool.

I like it when I don't share my problems with anyone until I fix it. ( this is why my ex had to feel bad for me). Is it a shortcoming? I doubt it. I think I was avoiding compounding her with more problems than she already had at the time. I still wish she understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by kings20(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
can talk for Africa in social media but very quite in d real world
oh except my very good friends am comfortable with

Oh!!
I prefer d active gals
if not it would be boring going after a quite gal
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
MathsChic:

Lol. Really? You love maths? Can you square a circle?
LOL, brutal response. grin

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Rukkydelta(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
I'm reserved but not quiet , I choose my words wisely before saying them. I don't use swear words and you can hardly hear me raise my voice but I'll let you know if you have offended me , I don't bottle things up. The problem most have with me is that whenever I tell them they have wronged me they don't take me serious because I'll never shout/throw a fit/bust a vein when I tell them , they expect me to be fuming and visibly angry if I'm angry at them. Most people will still do that thing I've complained about numerous times until I can't take it anymore and I decide to call off the relationship or I avoid the person totally. I am not a bore but I won't break the bank looking for excitement. I'm also highly romantic. I have a tenebrous sense of humour although I may not look it.

So I'm not all introverted but a healthy blend of both personalities

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
KevMitnick:

He expects you to change your bad ways, so he gives u all the rope you need. But because he is quiet and reserved, you think he is dumb and stupid... Lol, big mistake. These set of people are actually the most intelligent and thoughtful. If you know one, please be open and sincere with him, no games and you'll be ok. I promise.
this exactly what most of them do. They think you are dumb for overlooking most of their atrocities meanwhile you are just hoping that they change.

It's exactly what played out with the ex I talked about. I was giving chance to make amends but she kept getting worse and worse until I ended the whole thing. I love this girl so much at that time and she took me for an idiot with no future.

When she came back 2 or 3 years later and I didn't take her back, she couldn't believe her eyes, she couldn't believe I found it hard to forgive her and this made her kept begging me. Last year, she was the one wooing me but it's too late cos my eyes don too open to stick to one girl like her. No thanks to her role in making me that kind of guy that disrespect and disregard relationship with one partner.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2017
neoapocalypse:
I'm reserved but not quiet , I choose my words wisely before saying them. I don't use swear words and you can hardly hear me raise my voice but I'll let you know if you have offended me , I don't bottle things up. The problem most have with me is that whenever I tell them they have wronged me they don't take me serious because I'll never shout/throw a fit/bust a vein when I tell them , they expect me to be fuming and visibly angry if I'm angry at them. Most people will still do that thing I've complained about numerous times until I can't take it anymore and I decide to call off the relationship or I avoid the person totally. I am not a bore but I won't break the bank looking for excitement. I'm also highly romantic. I have a tenebrous sense of humour although I may not look it.

yhur introverted, yhur just more open, there other things that defines a persons personality, other than been introverted or extroverted, I think yhur idea of an introvert is an introvert with a melancholic temperament, that is dark,mysterious, secretive, very quite, redrawn etc, one can be introverted and be sanguine as a temperament, quite but outgoing,friendly, not a bore,can also venture out of intellectual realms of conversation etc.
or introverted and choleric, introverted n hot tempered, introverted and worker holic, quite and direct, introverted yet abusive etc.

from what yhu Described if I were to guess yhud b introverted and either sanguine or phlegmatic as temperament, people generally have a hard time taking phlegmatic seriously cause they kinda lack drive.

generally two worst / high type of introvert would be melancholy and phlegmatic. cause both temperament already seem introverted on their own, without actually been introverted by true definition of the word introvert.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Vick4rill:
see as you are desperately trying to sell yourself..does been an introvert authomatically makes u an intelligent person? or the amount of effort you put in your self that matters?
are thinkers intelligent?.
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
chalantmike:
yhur introverted, yhur just more open, there other things that defines a persons personality, other than been introverted or extroverted, I think yhur idea of an introvert is an introvert with a melancholic temperament, that is dark,mysterious, secretive, very quite, redrawn etc, one can be introverted and be sanguine as a temperament, quite but outgoing,friendly, not a bore,can also venture out of intellectual realms of conversation etc.
or introverted and choleric, introverted n hot tempered, introverted and worker holic, quite and direct, introverted yet abusive etc.

from what yhu Described if I were to guess yhud b introverted and either sanguine or phlegmatic as temperament, people generally have a hard time taking phlegmatic seriously cause they kinda lack drive.

generally two worst / high type of introvert would be melancholy and phlegmatic. cause both temperament already seem introverted on their own, without actually been introverted by true definition of the word introvert.

Wow! you just complicated my life

1 Like

Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by tomisinuno(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
My real nigger
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by tomisinuno(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Square a circle? Dts too small nah. I can even triangle a square cool
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Calmwaters(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
AktorLee:
being reserved doesn't mean u are quiet. it means u just don't talk anyow or act anyow esp in public. But when you are with bae, d beast in u comes out.

My experience though. She even complains i talk too much when we are alone.
I have a feeling we are brothers from different mothers
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Calmwaters(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
aboyaji:
Having read almost all the comments here, I now realize I'm not alone in this world. So I have people like me - The INTROVERT... mehn. ..

For me, I'm quiet, reserved and focused.

Introverts are always Honest. They take time to think before saying anything whatsoever. They have conscience most of the time.

Talking about the outgoing and loud dudes, their only advantage so far is that they get exposed quickly. They see opportunities and grab it easily without thinking twice and they make money easily too.

But the introvert sees the same careless opportunity just like the outgoing did, due to his or her conscience, takes time to process it. They check if they'd hurt someone in the process or if it's really humane. But they like waiting on the one that really is theirs. That's cool.

The outgoing type lacks conscience most of the time. They lie alot because they talk a lot. Their lives are always at risk due to the kind of life they chose.

If you want to know the truth to anything, ask an INTROVERT.
And we get hurt quite a lot cause the world seems to give us the reverse of what we give it
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by Calmwaters(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Ur basically an intro et
My opinion though
Can so relate with the romantic aspect
Re: Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick by robotix: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Calmwaters:

And we get hurt quite a lot cause the world seems to give us the reverse of what we give it
I can't tell you if I am still an introvert to cos a lot has changed about me. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.