Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? (3783 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Legolast: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017

[size=8pt][/size]
I have been thinking about this for long
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian chicks offer to enrich the lives of their men in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by ikp120(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Apart from sex, what else do you want them to offer?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Advice
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
Advice

Reply my mail na
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by mrsfavour(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
some are so intelligent ,their advises are super ,then when u marry them they form ur back bone and that is when u hear ' Behind a successful man........., so some can only offer sex while some are not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Apart from sex, what else do Nigerian guys offer?
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian guys accept happily?

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movie from an old laptop.

What do some of you offer?
How many of you have resisted the urge to insert prick?
How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

I didn't answer your question because I know where it's aimed at.

I appreciate the civility displayed here. I wasn't in any way trying to generalize, there are wonderful Nigerian men, I know some. The summary of my rant is, it's not enough to keep blaming ladies. Ask young guys around you why they need a girlfriend, come back with the replies. If you go into a relationship for sex, she gives you sex, why complain again? Just know you're no different from her. Don't compromise your stand for orgasm, but this is quite difficult for some...they must devour every vagina that crosses their path.

As long as there is demand for sex than other virtues... sex will continue to be a commodity. We should all demand more from our partners. We must all stop nibbling on mediocrity. First step in getting that ideal person is to be an ideal person yourself. Choose your association and social circle properly, you'll be surprised at how your views would change.

The reason why some babes feel used in a sex relationship is because she sef can't see what she gained from you apart from increasing her vagina mileage. In a relationship where both parties gain a lot from each other, sex is an art, no one feels used. Break-up isn't World War because both left better...

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Like sex really adds value. If I want to get down with any lady though, it will be those instigators who will whisper to my hear after sex that 'you are great in bed, I'm confident you will be great in life too.'
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pocohantas said it all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever her GP?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then that playing one mumu sex inducing movies from an old laptop.

What some of you offer?
I didn't answer the question because I know what it's aimed at.

And don't tell me there ain't guys who are so amazing, who will even tell his girl that sex is meant for wedlock.

It pains me when I can perceive it that almost all ladies think that what men want from women is sex and sex only.

There is a this scintillating joy being around opposite sex, not for sex though, but for the sake that they are from opposite sex, which can colour a dull moment, talking, gisting, laughing together, and discussing brighter future.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by rhodalite: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
ask Google grintonguegrin all Di's naija guys are hypocrites dey will say "I want a girl wu is gud in bed,in fact I hate d inexperienced ones" now dey are asking 4 wat else dey can offer #joblessguys...quote me and die

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by escapefromusa(f): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movies from an old laptop.

grin

Na poor people like sex pass, cos they got nothing to give each other.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Amarabae(f): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movies from an old laptop.

How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

wow. sister,bravo!
what a reply! the intelligence iz flowing.
keep it up.#classic

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by rhodalite: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

God will bless u, u av said it all, all those guys are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by whitebeard(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
to dry your pocket.. that is even their area of expertise

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by giftedheart1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Really baby I love you! Perfect response.
most of we guys only want to dig and drill holes without even caring for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Amarabae(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
rhodalite:

God will bless u, u av said it all, all those guys are hypocrites
very big hypocrites, always quick to attack girls.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by rhodalite: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

God will bless u abundantly, u av said it all, all those guys are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by rhodalite: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
very big hypocrites, always quick to attack girls.
don't mind dem dey want to be forming saints
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

You deserve isi ewu and nkwobi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ask Google.com

Same stupid question every time...

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MhissBelva(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
j
pocohantas:

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op I don't know if you are aware that you attract your kind. You run when you see those that have more to offer because of your insecurities.
The way you think is even a reflection of who you are. So all the girls you've met or dated all have ONLY sex to offer? I don't think so. You are the dog who has no control over his dick, only thinks with it and has nothing to offer to the world.
So you should not be surprised that the girls who flock around you all have only sex to offer. You are just rolling with your kinds.

We that have more to offer also do not roll with dogs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by rhodalite: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op I don't know if you are aware that you attract your kind. You run when you see those that have more to offer because of your insecurities.
The way you think is even a reflection of who you are. So all the girls you've met or dated all have ONLY sex to offer? I don't think so. You are the dog who has no control over his dick, only thinks with it and has nothing to offer to the world.
So you should not be surprised that the girls who flock around you all have only sex to offer. You are just rolling with your kinds.

We that have more to offer also do not roll with dogs
God will bless u..... #joblessguys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin Apart from sex,what else can yuh sista offer, if u can answer dat,then m sure yuh question x duely answered

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
manigga they can be your subtractor...
you get that service free of charge
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Apart from sex,what else can yuh sista offer, if u can answer dat,then m sure yuh question x duely answered
but, why you gotta choosea name like this ?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
but, why you gotta choosea name like this ?
No reason
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Victornezzar: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

gbam
u just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
mrsfavour:
some are so intelligent ,their advises are super ,then when u marry them they form ur back bone and that is when u hear ' Behind a successful man........., so some can only offer sex while some are not.
Very True.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
And after trying to help my girl focus n life and doing everything possible to make her happy, she is still cheating on me. can you imagine.
pocohantas:

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrSavage: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
mrsfavour:
pls keep your advise and give me sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside / The Queen Of Peace Is Here To Stop All Wars Between The Youths And Sars! / What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.