Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,483 members, 7,836,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! (16745 Views)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / Would You Choose A Good Career Over A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

But the guy loves her too

But that is his mum .. he too doesn't know what to do about it and he can't tell his mum how to act .. you know its big taboo
thats the path set out by nature. he should get another. and if his mother complains he should damn her

let's say he dies, wont she love someone else again?

love is never written on stones.
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by neocortex: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
If they will not be staying in the same geographical location, they can go ahead with the love,
otherwise, she should run for her life.
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haba make dem elope

But will he sleep well knowing his mum will disown him .. make the guy no hate the girl later in future
his mother is not God

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nicepoker(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
richommie:
Prayer is the key!

smiley smiley
Srrt
#YOLO
where is the padlock
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by sotall(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by heckymaicon(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
oko buruku se fe , ana buruku niko se ni. I'm very sure my fellow yorubas will understand

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by adrian3000(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well i feel u are the one involved here not your friend grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by stiflerdrug: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
She should just let go.. She can find someone better
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by 9jayes: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
Love conquers nothing
wake up
You have been heartbroken before

1 Like

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
She needs both.. I repeat,she needs both!!!

Her fiance should sort the part of his family out.if not,she should leave...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by jworos(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
3yrs into the relationship she's experiencing this, how then will the marriage be like?
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
thats the path set out by nature. he should get another. and if his mother complains he should damn her

let's say he dies, wont she love someone else again?

love is never written on stones.
Hmmm i like this point .. noted ..
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Great504: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
@original Op, we need to know if the hatred is tribal,due to her past lifestyle or something else. It is still somehow to conclude that the guy's family would hate her with no reason. Please. u can share some of their reasons.
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
Following
Oyin no vex.....

Oya, take 5
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by boiz2men(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
My mum dare not pull dat stunt on d girl I wana marry.. Cuz me I will change it for her

bro... ya mum is ya first love.. u should instead tell her to give a good reason... theres something she might know. NEVER ever take sides against your mum.... except u know ya mum to be the devil herself...
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
9jayes:

You have been heartbroken before
No.
HarkymTheOracle:
She needs both.. I repeat,she needs both!!!

Her fiance should sort the part of his family out.if not,she should leave...

So the guy should Sort it out right ?
It would always be their Friend
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
No wonder baby mamas better pass wife. Things like this make people take decisions without thinking twice
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Trust me mums and their sons it can be tough one

You sure you can tell her that to her face ..
try me..
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by boiz2men(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

So the guy should Sort it out right ?

ya first topic and the yeye mod pushed it to fp.... that ya ass has been doing magic since and u didnt know

1 Like

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Great504:
@original Op, we need to know if the hatred is tribal,due to her past lifestyle or something else. It is still somehow to conclude that the guy's family would hate her with no reason. Please. u can share some of their reasons.

They are from the same tribe .. so its not a tribal thing
The mum just never liked her .. we all thought once they engaged it will pass ( unfortunately its field the situation)
But she adamant she would not let her marry her son sad
TheSlyone2:

Oyin no vex.....

Oya, take 5
Leave me joor, I vex wella but I'm okay now
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nazacent: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

Bumbae1:

Haba make dem elope

But will he sleep well knowing his mum will disown him .. make the guy no hate the girl later in future
Your reasoning makes me wanna puke! ROTFLMFAO. His mom will disown him for marrying the love of his life? I cringe over women who think they are more important than they really are(This is for the mother). The mom should take a fucking chill pill and YOU shouldn't think a child can be disowned for a silly thing as this!
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by mickeymimi: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
True love stand by each others side on a good day.............and ...even closer on bad days.........when family tire ....they will leave you alone...love is how much you can prove that it is true...

Love is a beautiful thing........let the lady turn blind eye ....and the man turn deaf hear... it would work cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_bs69rwW6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oQk-wuFNmA

Happy saturday wink
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

bro... ya mum is ya first love.. u should instead tell her to give a good reason... theres something she might know. NEVER ever take sides against your mum.... except u know ya mum to be the devil herself...
abegi...
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
Leave me joor, I vex wella but I'm okay now
But don't you think you owe me explanation? Well, I was only joking. Mynd self knows me to be a disturbing type.

How body, sweerie
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
solasolasola:
Your reasoning makes me wanna puke! ROTFLMFAO. His mom will disown him for marrying the love of his life? I cringe over women who think they are more important than they really are(This is for the mother). The mom should take a fucking chill pill and YOU shouldn't think a child can be disowned for a silly thing as this!

Seen kids disown for much less
If u haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen
Besides all oatents are different .. yours might be nice some not so nice
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by johnsondbolaji(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
How to make $1 from everyone in the country - (Free book: Money Practical)

The day the financial story of my life changed was the day I realize I don’t have to work all my life for money, same day I realize I’m not greedy and I decided I will be satisfied with just one dollar from everyone in the country.

This made me to sit down and think of how to get paid $1 from everyone in my country, just by helping people helping them to make some money. This is why I decided to write a call to action book called MONEY PRACTICAL, from the name implies, this book is not a storybook, and not a novel, it is short, hands on, concise and will get you started immediately. Just by doing what you are doing now, browsing the internet.

The book is free, all you need to do is take a short survey (complete a questionnaire) before you could be able to download the book and the book is less than 1MB, the survey is to help in further research. What you think you know will stop you from learning, take your time and make sure you get this book it will change your financial story for good and it will make you rich.
http://www.mainspringblog.com/?p=437
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by dejonathan(f): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Am facing the same task wit d mum of my gf.she loves me nd I love her too but she doesn't knw how to go by it wit her mum
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
dejonathan:
Am facing the same task wit d mum of my gf.she loves me nd I love her too but she doesn't knw how to go by it wit her mum
Stick around maybe you can pick up some tips ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.