Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! (16741 Views)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / Would You Choose A Good Career Over A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by KennyID17(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
KennyID17

Yes! smiley
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Yes! smiley
Level low .... redbull smiley
Just enjoying our chats before u turn cray cray on me grin
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by KennyID17(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Level low .... redbull smiley
Just enjoying our chats before u turn cray cray on me grin

Cray cray bawo. Oya shark red bull plus powerhorse mixed with coffee grin

Thank me later wink kiss cool smiley
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Cray cray bawo. Oya shark red bull plus powerhorse mixed with coffee grin

Thank me later wink kiss cool smiley
Lol na so i go on holiday come back now ... things go change
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by KennyID17(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol na so i go on holiday come back now ... things go change

Holiday? Rome? grin grin grin
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Holiday? Rome? grin grin grin
Yes cry
Anyway no shaking .. enjoy ur day
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by KennyID17(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes cry
Anyway no shaking .. enjoy ur day

U tootoo sad
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by L0wk3y(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
If shes really a good person and they just hating....then theres only one thing that can happen
The boy shes in love with has to step up to his mum and become a man. Cant let the past stop you from having a future....if he cant handle it she should just walk away, cos as hard as it is to accept, love is not the only criteria for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
L0wk3y:
If shes really a good person and they just hating....then theres only one thing that can happen
The boy shes in love with has to step up to his mum and become a man. Cant let the past stop you from having a future....if he cant handle it she should just walk away, cos as hard as it is to accept, love is not the only criteria for marriage.

Yes I have update on it but will creat a topic ...
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
Kimbra kiss
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Kimb.ra kiss
Sweety. grin
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
Sweety. grin
Don miss you die grin
Glad you bk
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don miss you die grin
Glad you bk
Missed you too hun.
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
Missed you too hun.

Anyway gotta bounce in and out will finish around 5pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by teevodaprinz(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
The lady should try figure out what the guy's momma complaints is all about... If it's something she could change ( as in; do away with) Then let the change begin... But if not or the momma just don't wanna see them together, let her find are route Cuz it's not gonna work out fine in the nearest future.

Little misunderstanding/mistakes that is norm in marriage will lead to a great deal most especially if the guy is a type that will always report matters to his family or momma if anything go wrong in marriage, it's then the hatred will show up and may eventually leads to divorce or something even worse.

So please let her consider the advantage/disadvantage before pushing hard on love. In yoruba adage voice (Oko/Iyawo buruku shey fę sometimes, but ana buruku O shey ni) Nowadays love comes with eyes, ears and heart. All working perfectly fine. No blind love again o. If wahala too much ehn...
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Nobody: 7:29am On May 18, 2017
Divay22
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Divay22(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
Divay22
I have really missed a lot sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Do and comma fed me o
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by arleck(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
Divay22:
I have really missed a lot sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Do and comma fed me o

Did bumbae1 deactivate her self? undecided or what? undecided
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
arleck:

Did bumbae1 deactivate her self? undecided or what? undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! by arleck(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
Divay22:
lipsrsealed

Why the Face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.