Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (48878 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / Groom Refuses To Cancel Wedding Ceremony Aft His Bride Dies On Wedding Day[PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Marcofranz(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
My God They look wretched.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by mystry(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol opp you can lie

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Homers123(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Indians and their craziness. abeg I need that Zuma's meme.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by 7footre(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
See as these ones wor wor, if you watch Indian film, e go de hungry you to marry Indian woman.... end time tins
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Tisham20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol..wut.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by AlphaStyles(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
ovoko

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by afoltundeseun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
wahles:
Bollywood can deceive o
lol

Make up things,
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Sanchez01: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

We are not understanding you too.

But this Indian culture sure gan oooo....
Na bride dey pay bride dowry. If this stuffs can come into Nigeria. Guys go dey marry like 10women at once. (dangote daughter, otedola daughter, buhari daughter.......)grin
This is another effective way of stopping the women from declaring divorce anyhow.
But this man suppose manage that stuff like that now. Sharp guy he wan move onto the next one.
Dowries are not paid in Nigeria, not to the best of my knowledge. The problem is that people often think dowry is the same thing as bride price, which is far from the truth. A couple of countries in the world uphold the dowry tradition.

A dowry is an amount or properties brought by a bride to her husband on her wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by CioAngels(f): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
The story get as e be sha.

Either she had a side guy who she immediately promoted after divorcing the first guy, or she just looked for an idiot who she had no feeling for and got married to him.

Na wa o sad sad sad
It is said her father arranged the second wedding, abi?

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by neocortex: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wonder what the "what do women have to offer" crew say about this ?
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
greedy mudafuka!

but dis Indian dia own na wa oo!

so na geh go come pay my dowry, cook party food, pay for DJ?

wandaful!

abeg nah how much is flight ticket plus visa to India from sokoto hia? grin grin
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm confused by the whole Muslim part! Islam doesn't allow the woman to divorce or pay dowry. This is a Hindu tradition / religion. Bloggers just filling in the missing piece of the story with nonsense! Woman giving Talaq! Jokes
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
neocortex:
I wonder what the "what do women have to offer" crew say about this ?
yes?

wat d our gehs have to offer?

Indian babes are taking kia of Weddin expenses over dia cool
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by ikp120(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
DjAndroid:

It's obvious you didn't read the story.

Otherwise, you would have read where It is written that the girl's father later arranged for another man whom his daughter married in the evening.
It is obvious that you either don't understand English or you didn't understand my comment. I stated that one of two things could have possibly happen. Go back and read my comment again with understanding. Thank you!
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by neocortex: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

yes?

wat d our gehs have to offer?

Indian babes are taking kia of Weddin expenses over dia cool

What do you have to offer your girl ?

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Homers123:
Indians and their craziness. abeg I need that Zuma's meme.
seeyam grin

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
neocortex:

What do you have to offer your girl ?
big cassava my bloda cool
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by obailala(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
And here I was, thinking this sort of weird events only happen in Kenya. undecided

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by ikp120(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
CioAngels:
It is said her father arranged the second wedding, abi?
Sure, "It is said" by the blogger. But it's possible that she had a side guy.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by DjAndroid: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
It is obvious that you either don't understand English or you didn't understand my comment. I stated that one of two things could have possibly happen. Go back and read my comment again with understanding. Thank you!
Bros Na you no understand English, the story says "the father arranged for another guy" period. If you read the story, you would not have involved the girl with the new husband.

Read it again
But later that evening Bashir-ud-din, who is a father of four, arranged for another local man to marry his daughter.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Make we clear am first, dowry is different from bride price. We kain Muslims be these ones, 1) do females do the triple talaq thing? 2)the dowry of a thing I don't is Islamic, you pay bride price now 3) No iddah period to think over your divorce 4) Is Dat a valid reason to get divorce in Islam. Freaking Hindus camouflaged as muslims

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Eaugusta(f): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
..........and yet Nigerian girls will be taking us guys for granted upon say dem nor dey pay "groom price"! If to say them dey pay 'groom price' for Nigeria, my own for be "2017 Range Rover" and "unlimited beer supply" angry
Naso them for shave your hair too cus your greedines nor get part 2

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Kaynails(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

Na bride dey pay bride dowry. If this stuffs can come into Nigeria. Guys go dey marry like 10women at once. (dangote daughter, otedola daughter, buhari daughter.......)grin
This is another effective way of stopping the women from declaring divorce anyhow.
But this man suppose manage that stuff like that now. Sharp guy he wan move onto the next one.
yah it similar to what happens in the north.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Chukazu: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

there is a difference between "bride price and dowry"
one is from the man's side ,the other is from the women's side
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by itsmeurLady(f): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
See their faces, dem be like comedy grin grin
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Homers123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

seeyam grin
Thanks man.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Indian with their culture tongue
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by blahc007: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
The gal face gidigan....nigerians wey d copy anytin wey dem c,mek dem bring dis one com abeg...
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by pat1612(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
ednut1:
grin cool culture. Na women dey pay dowry

Bro demanding dowry is a crime in india you can be jailed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.