Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (48883 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / Groom Refuses To Cancel Wedding Ceremony Aft His Bride Dies On Wedding Day[PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by ztanleechima(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
sure both of'em deserve a nuclear slap
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Dowries are not paid in Nigeria, not to the best of my knowledge. The problem is that people often think dowry is the same thing as bride price, which is far from the truth. A couple of countries in the world uphold the dowry tradition.

A dowry is an amount or properties brought by a bride to her husband on her wedding day.
You see why I love you? You too sabi book

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chukazu:

there is a difference between "bride price and dowry" one is from the man's side ,the other is from the women's side
Einstein thanks....
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good for their women! They can marry up to 10 husbands at a time! Enjoyment things grin cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by pat1612(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
admax:
India, A backward developing country that has good IT gurus.

Yes backward but demanding dowry is a crime in india a groom cannot even ask for a penny if not given at will. cheesy
And backward because police man cannot be trigger happy whenever they are drunk or angry angry
Backward because soldiers from armed forces dont roam on street killing people.
Backward because it is fastest growing economy.
Backward because its space programs started late but are taking worlds most powerful countries by surprise.launching satellites for NASA and other world powers because is cheaper and effective. Launching communication satellite for entire southeast Asia to benefit region.creating records after record.
Backward because Aryabhata born in 476ce was one to introduce ZERO and value of Pi.mathematics you study was their in india for a long time before even scientist of this generation were born.
It can go on and on a country with rich cultural diversity and secularism.
Every country has its problem but it has it own merits too...

Sorry if i have hurt you but cant see any body disrespecting my country cry

4 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by vickydevoka(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
admax:
India, A backward developing country that has good IT gurus.
that's ironical n sarcastic
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by ajepako(f): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Babangbali, lyangbali... Come take your cousin home to lbadan oh...

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Ruler2: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
This kain Indians sef. Zee world can deceive a child of God o shocked
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by alhaji1461(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
The story get as e be sha.

Na wa o sad sad sad
my brother no be small thing nooo
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
oloriLFC:
So the other man was waiting in a corner as a substitute before? Indians, kwantinu!
As in eeh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by megama: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
megama:
is it part and percel of guiness book of record??
lol. it could be..
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by okrote4real: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
As nah women dwy pay dowry why the guy no go demand for more. Guys dey hammer for Indian so bad. Check very well...the guy get naija blood.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by megama: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
lol. it could be..
I don't know that's why am asking
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by tollyboy5(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
na so dem go fine 4 their film so na film trick sad
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by achieverme(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
wahles:
Bollywood can deceive o

In India, it is the woman that pays the dowry.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by excel4us: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
THE ISSUE HERE IS NOT GETTING ANOTHER MAN TO MARRY HER IN JUST BUT 3HOURS.MY CONTEXT HERE IS, DID THE NEW HUSBAND GO FOR STD AND HIV TEST?
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by wahles(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

In India, it is the woman that pays the dowry.
im nt about dowry, im using my 3rd eye# u still nt seeing wot ayam seeing
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Unclerukus: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nutase:
If husbands were this easy to get polyandry would have been rampant.
Husbands are easy to get in India as long as the female has the money for dowry, there's also a shortage of Females in India unlike the rest of the world which is quite opposite.
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by slowbreeze(f): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
7footre:
See as these ones wor wor, if you watch Indian film, e go de hungry you to marry Indian woman.... end time tins

Na so dem be for real life.When I went to India I was quite disappointed..Indian film actors r usually d bleached
-up elite class and wat dey portray dere is absolutely different from d real;day- to- day Indians..
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by Sanchez01: 1:43am On May 01, 2017
Ishilove:

You see why I love you? You too sabi book
kiss
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by seunfape(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2017
Indians are backward
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by salesforce: 10:56am On May 01, 2017
Just 3hours
Re: Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic by 7footre(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2017
slowbreeze:

Na so dem be for real life.When I went to India I was quite disappointed..Indian film actors r usually d bleached
-up elite class and wat dey portray dere is absolutely different from d real;day- to- day Indians..

You don minnit?? shocked shocked shocked tongue
You fit connect me with any of d elite ones? No vess o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.