Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48794 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Twenty8: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Derrylatei: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just smile and be courageous to make the first move, after that things will fall into places.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by EdricBond: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry

438 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Mokason288(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Can you speak English?

If yes

Relax grin

36 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Aplaudez(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just say, hey sis! I love you with the love of Christ!

Thank me later grin

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sammy07: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Maybe you should be talking of arsenal and her failures cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Twenty8: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Maybe you should be talking of arsenal and her failures cheesy

Or maybe I should talk about Donald Trump's orange skin cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sammy07: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

Or maybe I should talk about Donald Trump's orange skin cheesy
Hahaha. Lolz. grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by LikeAking: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

Secret

Just relay on ur first impule.

When ever u see a girl do the first thing that comes into ur mind without hesitation.

One mind.

No think anything again.

Are u a cancer man?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by virginprincess(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmm.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
if u are shy dash dem money

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by elotajohn1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Op when are in that situation together

As I fine reach I dey see others dey get babe but me nothing for me like lagbaja.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by momodub: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Humm
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SultanOfPuna: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gree
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
You're lucky Bro. It's the right time to focus on your career and hustle harder. Don't be an ashawo like me embarassed

181 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Broken2020: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tell her you like, tell her to say her own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DisLifeSha: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just tell her she's beautiful and she will appreciate it and you playfully start a conversation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by shankara7: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Make money and allow your money do the talking.

52 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Always start by introducing yourself....that's a good start.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"

I'm laughing like HIV drugs on top your comment grin

hahahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by optimusprime2(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just say the lyrics of either of Rema's songs; "Ginger me" or "Woman" to any lady you want to talk to...
Conversation will happen from there.

Thank me later...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by CryptoClub2018: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Same here and I am 33

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Allnacruise(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ugaboy: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
I talk about their hairstyle... ladies loves this

So this is my tool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Yodexy: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sho who sho

Must you say something?

Can't a lady catch people's eyes in peace?

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
If you know you don't have anything for this Christmas.. Gather here..

Someone will see us and ask for our digit.. Amen..
Let those who can bless us bless us..

Shalom.
We shall overcome..

19 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by sosanova: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Just say let go and fucck... thank me later

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DukeJoe17: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just Imagine;

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.