Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage (9352 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:
The problem is they go still follow u hold ground.... Lots of them have this odour problem. Girls try to be more conscious.

you are right
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 8:57pm On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

you are right

It's so rampant amongst the so called Porsche girls...i literally vomitted some time ago twas that bad.... Beautiful sexy girl. Clean instagram standard.... I had to give her some lectures afterward and some antibiotics too.

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:

It's so rampant amongst the so called Porsche girls...i literally vomitted some time ago twas that bad.... Beautiful sexy girl. Clean instagram standard.... Offed. I had to give her some lectures afterward and some antibiotics

i told her she has BV but before then i conducted HIV test on her which was negative..i also told her as soon as she gets home, she should conduct PID, Clamydias, and even hepatitis test too...

but brother i cant withstand the odour...i am still feeling as if i want to throw up..i am not just comfortable and i dont intend sexing other girls for now again because this calabar girl odour made me shudder

3 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by murphyibiam15(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
Gloryfox:
On Saturday i finally allowed my instragram crush to come over. Fine yellow classy babe. As i finger am finger. I used style to smell my hand. It was fish. She wanted raw but i said nope. D smell was awful. This thing is becoming rampant o. When u fuk d so called low class gals dey never smell. Bt all this ones forming big gal ehn chai. It is as a result of collecting too many difd sperm.

same observation @emboldened as told me by friends
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

i told her she has BV but before then i conducted HIV test on her which was negative..i also told her as soon as she gets home, she should conduct PID, Clamydias, and even hepatitis test too...

but brother i cant withstand the odour...i am still feeling as if i want to throw up..i am not just comfortable and i dont intend sexing other girls for now again because this calabar girl odour made me shudder

NAwa I feel ur pain. Some don't even know when their discharge changes colour and odour.. I think an awareness should start... I'll write a thread on this soonest.. Some ladies don't even know their safe period, ovulation e. t. c.

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:

NAwa I feel ur pain. Some don't even know when their discharge changes colour and odour.. I think an awareness should start... I'll write a thread on this soonest.. Some ladies don't even know their safe period, ovulation e. t. c.
Please don't disgrace us na. grin cheesy
Lol, funny thread.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by djgrafiti(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
please do.. And make sure her none of her stuff is in ur house.. These girls are very ready to cause commotion in ur life.. Thank God u didn't even have sex without condom because you would have contracted a very big STD..
Is there a very big STD? Just wondering!
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Please don't disgrace us na. grin cheesy
Lol, funny thread.

Lols. Far from it. I just think women should know their bodies and know when there's an anomaly instead of waiting for a guy to tell you.. Instead of suffocating an innocent individual, the rate of uncleanliness, foul odour ET Al is alarming... I think most of these women are paying attention to outward appearance instead of overall. From what to wear, when to wear specific clothes,to how to wash ,colour of discharge at a particular time of the month, to the odour and all that...

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:

very funny..
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
enuk80:

very funny..

Funny Buh true. Some women don't even know when their periods... They circumguess.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Funny Buh true. Some women don't even know when their periods... They circumguess.

your comment reminds me of one of my female friend..she does not no wen she is ovulating..she even went to see a doctor and was complaining that one whitish egg was coming out from her vaginal....imagine she is 24yrs old and she does not understand her body language

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Marcus2(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
Yuck!! so disgusting embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Drixxx(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why the hell u didnt give her own medicine...maybe soak ur finger in her "rotten" pussay and let her suck ur finger grin

In this kind of situation u shud know whats up. wink
this trapQueen sef,u seem to know 2much...u be guy ni or what...damn!
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
djgrafiti:
Is there a very big STD? Just wondering!
lol.. Forgive me
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols. Far from it. I just think women should know their bodies and know when there's an anomaly instead of waiting for a guy to tell you.. Instead of suffocating an innocent individual, the rate of uncleanliness, foul odour ET Al is alarming... I think most of these women are paying attention to outward appearance instead of overall. From what to wear, when to wear specific clothes,to how to wash ,colour of discharge at a particular time of the month, to the odour and all that...
You're right, but there's little or nothing you can do about it. Personally, I don't know how comfortable one could be with a smelling VG to the point of making a guy make love to you with it. I just don't get it.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by nairaman66(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
Most beautiful girls have this problem! On one occasion I almost vomited!! How can a mature girl with nice figure smell this bad? Mary Kay took over their faces and they forgot their VGs?? Apparently some men are not left out! The ministry of health should do a sensitization program round Nigeria in this regard!

2 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 11:07pm On May 01, 2017
nairaman66:
Most beautiful girls have this problem! On one occasion I almost vomited!! How can a mature girl with nice figure smell this bad? Mary Kay took over their faces and they forgot their VGs?? Apparently some men are not left out! The ministry of health should do a sensitization program round Nigeria in this regard!

.true

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2017
too bad for girls especially the slay queens with smelly pusssy....life goes on without pusssy

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by dom80: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
thats awful bro..girls this days dont monitor the inner part of their body.they are just after their facial expression, physical attraction, fancy dress and lot more...statistics have shown that girls that like material things, flashy dress and most especially having random guys are prone to STIs and BV.

op just send the dirty bitch parking and make sure u always protect yourself becos most of the girls you see on the streets and on social media are just destiny killer...

run for your life and always make sure you go for STIs test and perhaps test any girl you want to have something with in order not to put yourself into danger in the nearest future.

though, your thread is just so funny and i cant stop lafing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by brown3: 9:55am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

bro my bae discharge is brownish in colour and it smell alot, i want to help her. Pls what can i do to help her?
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2017
Smallville10:
he fvcked d rotten pussy. Tomorrow another gal will suck dat dick... Enuk80 Na thunder go tear dat dick... Rubbish... Why wont Russians and Ukrainians see us as diseased motherfuckers...

As if Russians and Ukrainians gals don't have smelly pussies and stds..

To hell with them..

3 Likes

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by Doctorfitz: 10:08am On May 02, 2017
brown3:
bro my bae discharge is brownish in colour and it smell alot, i want to help her. Pls what can i do to help her?

Bro take her to the hospital, further tests and culturing would be done.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by brown3: 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Bro take her to the hospital, further tests and culturing would be done.
thank u.
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2017
just like yesterday when this trend was being posted
Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by GOFRONT(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
When some ladies wear Leggins ontop of Tight, Tight ontop of Pant Altogether at same time......No ventilation, how e no go smell

1 Like

Re: Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage by enuk80(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
girls and their rotten pussssy again...

God help us guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Photo Causes Agog Online: See What This Guy Wrote On Her Wall (pic) / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship / What Makes Me Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.