Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (38312 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2017
raker300:
Ken nnamani is a crook..tried to destroy enugu because he had issues with chimaroke nnamani the then governor of enugu.

Ken is the reason chimaroke left pdp.. now the punk has joined apc. He's so politically irrevalant in the east...can't even point to a zinc he mounted in his name in enugu. Nonsense

Aside a hotel near Maryland
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Deyemith: 8:01am On May 01, 2017
Northerner had failed using boko haram because they lose rather than gain
Mynd44:

When I hear people say the North used terrorism for political advantage I always say perhaps a few did but that few does not represent a double figure percential because who has lost more due to boko haram?

Same way when people try to tie it to Islam. I ask then to count how many Muslims have died as a result of boko haram compared to every other religion combined
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nawtyme: 8:01am On May 01, 2017
agbangam:

Ur conspiracy theory is so terrible. Boko haram started b4 GEJ became d president. BH started wen Yaradua was d president and Yaraudua ordered d military to stop it.
There is not that I said there that is conspiracy inspired. Under Mohammed Yusuf how many churches were attacked in the name of Boko Haram?
When the military was sent to stop he was captured and shot. How did they regain prominence soon after Yaradua died if they didn't get support from the north?
Why were the elders in Borno against the state of emergency and its extension?
If they didn't receive overwhelming support from the North initially, the wound would not have turned to a sore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by COMPAQ(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
They keep thinking the north use Boko Haram.

Is this also the case in Cameroun and other countries with insurgency?

Nigerians love conspiracies so much that after they invent them they believe them like a religion.

My brother see me o! One thing about Nigerians is that we like to believe beer parlour gist without reasoning for once. There have been issues with these militants in Mali, Mauritania, Chad, niger, Cameron etc, but it's only in Nigeria that it is political in nature.

While the east may appear to have been marginalized which region has visible benefits from Nigeria over and above the east? I don't see any more development in West more than east. Most of what you see in the West is either lost glory of the western region or efforts of state governments. The only are where the east may have a case is roads, but we also had our issues with Lagos ibadan Expressway and Lagos Shagamu be in Expressway till recently.

Even the north what have its people benefited. They are the poorest and most wretched of all the people in Nigeria. Only the northern elites have benefited and not the northern people. There is a difference. So what is Biafra fighting for? For the right to have access to steal government money as well?

5 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2017
nawtyme:

I have a few questions for you.
1.How did boko haram start?
2. Who, where and what were their initial targets?
3. What was the level of support they received from the Northerners and the elites initially before things went south?
4. When the former administration tried to crush them what was the response of the Northern elites including those who said "The fight against Boko Haram is Anti-north?
What ever we are seeing now is an after effect of honest answers to the questions I asked.
For example, few years ago, there was a terror sect in Abia state operating mainly around Ngwa axis. . They kidnapped civilians and even police men, killed many and took ransom for others. When the military came into Abia state, how many weeks did they need to kill osisikankwu? This is because they received plenty of cooperation from locals. It was a concerted effort to flush out the bad eggs from the community.
When a wound is left to foster, it turns to a sore and in the end, the leg is chopped off.

“How did Boko Haram start?
We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.
“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.
“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today. You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by SoNature(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
When the idiot Nnamani was the Senate President why couldn't he achieve Restructuring of Nigeria

Nincompoops claiming to be educated

Under the present circumstance, he lacked the power to do that. This is because the 1999 Nigerian Constitution cannot be amended. Yes, one can only amend its clauses (sections and subsections).

This means that for Nigeria to be restructured, we must get rid of the Constitution and formulate a new ONE.

I think only the president and a CONFAB can do that
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by PrinceAfo: 8:04am On May 01, 2017
Nnamani is just being bias,he has known that the Igbo's has been greatly marginalized,an Hausa man agreed to it when I was discoursing with him last week in Abuja.
When he was at the helm of affairs he didn't push for restructuring,now that we only have deputy senate as the only Igbo man in federal govt,will he have the guts to ask for restructuring knowing how he got to that office.
Is this man saying that we are under educated?
The north that are under educated with the highest rate of illiteracy,poverty underdevelopment are still the ones ruling and controlling everything.
Who will restructure Nigeria,who will bell the cat when Nigeria is not one?
The recommendations made by candidates during national conference in 2014 has not been implemented here comes this man called Nnamani who just read out the script written by APC telling us to get education,we are educated enough to handle our selves.
Enough of all these hypocrisy and game of useless interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Kc3000: 8:05am On May 01, 2017
Royalsettle:

you seems pessimistic

He has every reason to be.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by sammyscholar(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2017
The first two speakers are great thinkers and they talked with unbridled intelligence. The last is an educated iliterate whose assertions are only premised on conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2017
I'm with Senator Nnamani. Restructuring rather than agitation is what we need. In fact, as a people, we must first change most of our screwed fundamental principles and ideologies in order to gain relevance in the schem of things. Because even either agitation or restructuring is achieved, without a change in most of our fundamental principles and ideologies, we can never make a lot of collective progress.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nawtyme: 8:09am On May 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are acting Naive.
Osisikanku was not defeated due to help from the locals. Osisikanku was sacrificed. He was a creation of the PDP to get Abia state from PPA.
That being said Sambisa is bigger than the entire Abia state and Boko haram is an international menace.
Oh come on. I am from Abia state and what you have said is so false.
By killing everyone with reckless abandon how can PDP come achieve its goal?
The was it a PPA government that sent the army to kill him?
How many times have we heard that boko haram has been cleared from sambisa?
I don't care about the size of sambisa. If they had no local support, they would have fizzled out so quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by ekhai(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
When the idiot Nnamani was the Senate President why couldn't he achieve Restructuring of Nigeria

Nincompoops claiming to be educated
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by KOBOJO: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
Adebowale89:
let this people get their Biafra and experience world war III

them never get their Biafra na fight and argument everyday. is it not funny they can't unite to form one voice. ohaneze, ipob....soon u will see another group

that's why I labelled them as clowns

This is issue that has to do with igbos and biafra., so no one sought for your foolish opinion.

We will seek for ur opinion when the issue of ritualisms ., cannibalism and how awolowo committed suicide by drinking rataki arise..

So stop bleating like a goat on heat...

Ewu mkpeeeeeehhhhhh!! !!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Like i keep saying, agitation and seccession won't solve the igbo problem.Restrucructuring the nation is the best bet,only two category of people are in support of breakup (1)The corrupt southerners who want to use breakup to evade judgement (2)The gullibles and illiterates who knws nothing abt governance.
The Igbos are better off in Nigeria

And in your warped analogy, there won't be justice for the corrupt ones in Biafra? and how many of these illiterates do you think you reason better than cognitively?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Bondes: 8:13am On May 01, 2017
It is very insensitive and malicious for anyone to accuse the north of using boko haram for any form of interest. Such statement should be immediately retracted and recanted by any right thinking individual.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by whitebeard(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
That was no reason to walk out.

OK.After the certificates what else?

But why should they get shot at?
cause they are doing things that will make them "shot at"
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nawtyme: 8:14am On May 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:

“How did Boko Haram start?
We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.
“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.
“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today. You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/
Under Obasanjo, the militants were killed, Asari was imprisoned when he came for a second peace talk with Obasanjo, did they go about killing civilians and bombing churches?
When Mohammed Yusuf was killed did it have any business with Christians or churches?
What were they fighting for at his time of arrest ; abolishing western education. What were the militants fighting for; the same injustice that is causing the agitation for Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by ekhai(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=EternalTruths post=56086725]When the idiot Nnamani was the Senate President why couldn't he achieve Restructuring of Nigeria

Nincompoops claiming to be educated[/qu IN THE SAME WAY WE DIDN'T ASK JONATHAN TO GIVE US BIAFRA WHEN HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nzeobi(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Like i keep saying, agitation and seccession won't solve the igbo problem.Restrucructuring the nation is the best bet,only two category of people are in support of breakup (1)The corrupt southerners who want to use breakup to evade judgement (2)The gullibles and illiterates who knws nothing abt governance.
Please can you name any corrupt political elite in SE that is sponsoring massob/ipob.
They all want to remain in Nigeria so they can steal more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nawtyme: 8:18am On May 01, 2017
Royalsettle:

you seems pessimistic
Sorry my dear, I don't and will not play Ostrich.

4 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Nne5: 8:19am On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
cause they are doing things that will make them "shot at"
Oh really?

I didn't know demonstrating/protesting is/are things that get people shot at.

7 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

And an Ex-President said "We are soft on Boko Haram because they are our brothers".

World leaders talk carelessly everytime to get supporters and political clout. You take them seriously?

Your hypocrisy is out of this world..smh

I expected to read your reply to nawtyme & raker300 who both quoted you before Eternaltruths...so much for a patriotic Nigerian who's sincere...

Do a comparative analysis of this Jonathan comment in context as against Buhari's comment in same context...

Sincerely, there lots of closet terrorists and terrorists sympathizers!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by InvertedHammer: 8:22am On May 01, 2017
/
Ken Nnamani is lost.

For being excuded in the political equation, he prescribed education. Igbo folks are highly educated. What did it get them in Nigeria?

Akin to that, for being slaughtered by Boko Haram aka herdsmen, one governor prescribed prayers.

Why do they keep prescribing the wrong medication for the ailment called marginalization cum victimization? Is it ignorance, pure mischief or egoistic reasons?
//

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by whitebeard(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2017
omo I tire for this people so unreasonable, foolish and stubborn..that is why they did not give them leadership during independence..

they would be behaving like Japanese always wanting to die for anything even though it is pointless..really who does that (biafrans)

if all your money is going to the north why is it that majority of beggars are northerners, why did they use BK. to get money, why is the north underdeveloped

your money is not with the north, your money is with your leaders why won't u all see this.

kanu agitating for biafra is just a diversion u people still can't see that..do u think the west also don't have resources, do u think we can't stand up and fight

it called maturity..which only 40% of igbo have..!!

omo this rain though..!!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

So President Jonathan admitted to being sold on a terrorist group that was killing Nigerians daily and was a threat to our very existence and you think he was right… .

Have a great day

If Jonathan was wrong in his statement, How come Human Rights and countries all-over the world respect these killers and their rights irrespective of the harm they cause ?
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by linusbnn(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2017
Adminisher:
I have always admired this Ken Nnamani

Find some1 else to admire,he is nobody
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by linusbnn(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:

Which category do you belong to?. For ur mind,u don make a point.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Limitless72(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2017
kitaatita:
Nnamani is one of the most respected politicians in Nigeria. He is of course the most respected in the South East. I'm proud to share his opinion. I'm proud that he was my Senator

That's not what we are trying to iron out here
The matter on ground is either restructuring or Biafra...
And u're busy saying ken Nnamani is one of the most respected...

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by whitebeard(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

Oh really?

I didn't know demonstrating/protesting is/are things that get people shot at.
well if it disturbs a large portion of the nation (I.e if more than 60% of the citizens find the protest unreasonable) they would be shot at..!

if just like Nigerians protesting in South Africa
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by juman(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2017
One cannot blame those that desire separate country.

nigeria failed to be a sensible country.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.