Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (38318 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Guyman02: 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Iblad0994:
I'm really not understanding all this Biafra agitation anymore .. I will take the biafrans seriously when they satisfy all these conditions..
1.. all ibos should vacate their businesses in lagos and other Nigerian territories and go back to their respective states to start their business..since they are great industrialist as they claim . They should make charity begin at home
2.. since they always chant that they are marginalized they should not contest for any Nigerian political office be it either governorship, legislative or any other political appointment .. why will you keep trying to be part of the Nigerian political system when you don't want to be called a Nigerian and biafra is the only thing that flows in your blood.
3.. if I'm right senator Ike ekweremadu the deputy senate president is from The east , I think he should relief himself of that position and all ibos should disassociate themselves with anything Nigeria ..
I'm just tired of all this , has any ibo man tried to contest for the presidency before and he got banned .
Why can't they at least provide a single man for presidency and they should all vote massively for him irrespective of political parties differences ,, if the remaining part of the southern Nigeria sees the seriousness and true unity in ibos trust me they will rally around them and at least see what an ibo president is capable to offer.. some other part of the north might want to symphatize with them also.
Trust me if all this is done the Nigerian elite will take them seriously and this will draw the attention of the so called world power to all this Biafra today Biafra tomorrow ..
A little piece of advise if the biafrans wants to truly rule this diversified Nigeria they need to abandon this their Biafra agitation first then try to pretend they are flowing with Nigeria then after they show this sign of seriousness trust me they will have sympathy from other parts of the country and their desires will be achieved.. I remember a popular Yoruba adage that says "ti owo Eni koba ti te eku ida ko le bere iku to pa baba e. ( if a child have not gotten hold of the sword he can't prove the death that killed his father)..
This is my opinion and not the opinion of the youruba's in general .. thanks

Long trash as usual from an Afonja Yoruba Muslim, how come Yoruba Christians and Ifa worshippers don't bother themselves about Biafra agitation which they see as not their problem?
But the Yoruba Muslims think they have to defend their Fulani masters interests as they see the Sultan as their Muslim leader and have pledged their loyalty and allegiance to him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by MrSly(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
Nnamani the educated idiot who couldn't achieve Restructuring as Senate President should go and die

He can join Buhari at the other side of life

Bloody traitor

Biafrans should take note of these men

They and their families must be exiled
Exactly! stupid ken that has lost every sense of dignity. He was expecting everyone to bow to that pooh of a comment he made, perhaps as lord or elder. Igbos are not sycophants. We know our target and we press hard towards it.
Just as you said ken can burn in hell for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by MrSly(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2017
kitaatita:
Nnamani is one of the most respected politicians in Nigeria. He is of course the most respected in the South East. I'm proud to share his opinion. I'm proud that he was my Senator
Afonja! by their comment we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by MrSly(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2017
ISKANDER8TH:

THAT NNAMDI OF A PUNK IS A 'FOOLS' & WILL D DISGRACED... INSTEAD OF RIDING ON THE CREST OF NNAMDI KALU'S ACHIEVEMENT TO CONSOLIDATE THE GAIN, D ZOMBIE IS DRAGING US BAC because OF HIS SELFISH AMBITION POSSIBLY HOPING FOR (VP)
That useless ambition of his will be dashed. Or better still he can naturalise in Nigeria when Biafra eventually comes. So that he still eat the crumbs from their oga's table.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2017
Tank God dey didn't say he's afonja using Igbo name

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by vecman22(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
When the idiot Nnamani was the Senate President why couldn't he achieve Restructuring of Nigeria

Nincompoops claiming to be educated

Just imaging who dis tout is calling a nincompoop...
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by babestella: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
What sort of restructuring does he want, please let's divide the damn country, let each region be on their own, I don't understand why people still want to keep the name "Nigeria".

Let the Arewas be on their own, let the Igbos be on their own, let the Odua people be on their own, let the Ijaw/ND be on their own, that Isa more serious way to restructure, not the type that begs the sensibility behind the term "restructure".

We don't need anyone to rule from the center anymore, it should be dismantled because some bigots use it to empower a section of the country more than others, this is not right. Total restructuring is to divide the country and with time, we would achieve stability, peace, prosperity and progress in all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Nobody: 9:34am On May 01, 2017
Guyman02:

Long trash as usual from an Afonja Yoruba Muslim, how come Yoruba Christians and Ifa worshippers don't bother themselves about Biafra agitation which they see as not their problem?
But the Yoruba Muslims think they have to defend their Fulani masters interests as they see the Sultan as their Muslim leader and have pledged their loyalty and allegiance to him.
I think this is what a guy is talking about some of the biafran guys that they can't make any constructive argument rather they attack anyone with constructive reasoning.. how do you know am a Yoruba Muslim and why drag religion into this .. sometimes you need to think before you talk .. I won't reply you anymore coz today is Monday and a new month I have better things to do than waste time on engaging in argument with an addicted biafragot like you

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Handsomecole(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2017
Mr. Error pointer don't try to divert, the English Error aspect is not my major point in my comment, it's just additional and not the major I stressed on.
Whynotthetruth:

Mr Professor... Read your write up again...and tell me if it justifies your school fees especially in making "successful English sentence devoid of errors" A criteria you used in judging Biafran agitators .
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by NoBasisForUnity: 9:35am On May 01, 2017
Handsomecole:
[s]I have always said it the only difference between these Biafran agitators and Boko-Haram is the life that they don't take. But they are similar to Boko Haram, they are so vulgar, insulting, arrogant and temperamental violent in nature.

You can hardly engage any one of them in an intellectual discussion, they must insult and use violent languages. It's the more reason I just loathe the whole Biafran idea, just like their mentor Nnamdi Kanu, thank God the law has clipped his flapping wings and running mouth. Most of them are bunch of illiterates it's more reason they hardly make any successful English sentence devoid of errors.
If you doubt me just follow how they will quote this my comment. [/s]

I'm sure you were one of those hypocrites mocking Pro-Biafrans when they get arrested, calling them 'ultimatum givers' 'noisemakers','Isreali flag carriers' etc just few years ago when IPOB was still in its infancy and MASSOB was prominent?

Now they are well sensitized, mean business and are ready to knock off your anti-Biafran teeth whenever you open your mouth to mock them. Now you are now lamenting to high heavens. grin

You never see anything yet? You are reaping what you sowed buddy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by GavelSlam: 9:41am On May 01, 2017
Guyman02:

When did you follow him to mosque or even witness his ablution to know he's a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2017
Ken Nnamami is inconsequential in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by whitebeard(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

Please how did you get this statistics fact that shows more than 60% of 'the citizens' find the protest unreasonable.

Continue supporting evil.It will get back at you.
Maybe more than 60% of the same citizens found the protests unreasonable when university students got shot at.

Black man with his black mentality
Have a nice day.
nigga u talking about university student I'm talking about biafrans

have a nice day
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by NoBasisForUnity: 9:46am On May 01, 2017
Iblad0994:
[s]I'm really not understanding all this Biafra agitation anymore .. I will take the biafrans seriously when they satisfy all these conditions..
1.. all ibos should vacate their businesses in lagos and other Nigerian territories and go back to their respective states to start their business..since they are great industrialist as they claim . They should make charity begin at home
2.. since they always chant that they are marginalized they should not contest for any Nigerian political office be it either governorship, legislative or any other political appointment .. why will you keep trying to be part of the Nigerian political system when you don't want to be called a Nigerian and biafra is the only thing that flows in your blood.
3.. if I'm right senator Ike ekweremadu the deputy senate president is from The east , I think he should relief himself of that position and all ibos should disassociate themselves with anything Nigeria ..
I'm just tired of all this , has any ibo man tried to contest for the presidency before and he got banned .
Why can't they at least provide a single man for presidency and they should all vote massively for him irrespective of political parties differences ,, if the remaining part of the southern Nigeria sees the seriousness and true unity in ibos trust me they will rally around them and at least see what an ibo president is capable to offer.. some other part of the north might want to symphatize with them also.
Trust me if all this is done the Nigerian elite will take them seriously and this will draw the attention of the so called world power to all this Biafra today Biafra tomorrow ..
A little piece of advise if the biafrans wants to truly rule this diversified Nigeria they need to abandon this their Biafra agitation first then try to pretend they are flowing with Nigeria then after they show this sign of seriousness trust me they will have sympathy from other parts of the country and their desires will be achieved.. I remember a popular Yoruba adage that says "ti owo Eni koba ti te eku ida ko le bere iku to pa baba e. ( if a child have not gotten hold of the sword he can't prove the death that killed his father)..
This is my opinion and not the opinion of the youruba's in general .. thanks [/s]

Another long rubbish from muslim 'mr let us unite' alias 'i will never vote ibo'. Igbos that the world knows are not good at pretending, unlike the world renowned double-faced tribe that deceive themselves about sophistication.

Don't deceive your skull, you take them seriously even when they are not begging you to. That's why you keep typing long anti-Biafran epistles everywhere. grin

Biafrans say they don't have their placentas tied to oduduwa or Arewa that shouldn't be difficult for any mentally sick one-nigerianist to grasp? Sail your own ship. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
The man from Imo state gave Ken Nnamani a very good dose of what he truly deserves. This is a man that Igbo interest hasn't meant anything to. All he cares about is his personal aggrandizement. This is someone that was asked before the 2007 election if he supports Igbo president and he said that he belongs to PDP and not IGBO party. He's stupid like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
ESDKING:
Mynd44, you should not be biased for any reason, what type of mod are you ?. Seun, this is getting out of hand, I don't understand this forum again.
He has a right to air his opinions the way he likes. Being a MOD is inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by FriendNG: 10:06am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

And an Ex-President said "We are soft on Boko Haram because they are our brothers".

World leaders talk carelessly everytime to get supporters and political clout. You take them seriously?

Mynd just tell them Boko Haram start with Yar'adua a northerner and not a southerner. So is the north creating a problem to overthrow their brother?
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2017
Handsomecole:
Mr. Error pointer don't try to divert, the English Error aspect is not my major point in my comment, it's just additional and not the major I stressed on.

Really? Meaning you don't even understand what you wrote cheesy So much for a soul that wants to demean others as illiterates who can't write correct sentences yet can't string one together himself ...smh

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
Other than agitation we should be talking about restructuring via constitutional reforms. But this is going to be very difficult because you must pass the bills through the lower and upper house and thereafter presidential ascent. Those who favour agitation (IPOB, etc) understand that with the way Nigeria's legislature is constituted it will be easier for the camel to go through the eye of a needle than for these reforms to pass through the legislature and executive. The people against constitutional reforms and who are benefitting from the present order are in majority in both lower and upper chambers. They will not allow constitutional reforms because it will not favour them. Does senator Ken Nnamani not know this; that it is part of the frustration providing stimulus for Biafra agitation. Nigeria is great with its present diversity but only if all people are fairly treated. Ken Nnamani is just one of those selfish Igbo politicians and should not be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Kdon2: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
They keep thinking the north use Boko Haram.

Is this also the case in Cameroun and other countries with insurgency?

Nigerians love conspiracies so much that after they invent them they believe them like a religion.

abeg carry ur dirty mouth go.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2017
“We must continue to agitate for if the North is using Boko Haram to press home their interest, we will use agitation to press for power.

This Agukwe idiiot needs to be arrested for making such remarks with Boko Haram. He should tell us what he knows about the group.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by EternalTruths: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
Abagworo:

This Agukwe idiiot needs to be arrested for making such remarks with Boko Haram. He should tell us what he knows about the group.

" An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. " Buhari

So he is correct

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by fof1: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/biafra-igbo-better-off-nigeria-restructuring/amp/

WHILE I TOTALLY AGREE WITH KEN FORMER S.P. I DISLIKE HIS RENEWED ARROGANCE UNDER D APC COVER SHEET. ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS CON CENSUS BUILDINGS AND NARROWING OF D GAPS EXISTING IN D REGION ON THIS ALL IMPORTANT OPINION. D S.EAST NEEDS TO BE FREE TO EXCEL. ALL BEING DONE IS MORE OF SELF HELP AND HAMLET IA DEVELOPMENT AND NOT CO FEDERALLY INSPIRED.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by mannymoney: 10:35am On May 01, 2017
Is Nnamani still in politics, he should resign.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
nawtyme:

Oh come on. I am from Abia state and what you have said is so false.
By killing everyone with reckless abandon how can PDP come achieve its goal?
The was it a PPA government that sent the army to kill him?
How many times have we heard that boko haram has been cleared from sambisa?
I don't care about the size of sambisa. If they had no local support, they would have fizzled out so quickly.

Dont say what you dont know.
It was only when the then criminal in charge of Abia state, decided to decamp to PDP, did the buffoon decide to release federal troops for Abia. Deal with it, Osisikanku was created because of political supremacy, I knew him personally when he was a bike rider. My family suffered because of his actions. No where was hit more than the Ihie Ukwu asix, in ugwunabo lga. That guy made me shed tears. I remember when the wife of the pastor of a church was raped in the church at amapu. Ironically the deputy to the PDP gubernatorial aspirant then is from Ihie ukwu, and he was never for one day attacked.
Love it or hate it, PDP engineered Osisikanku unfortunately he grew beyond them.

As for Boko haram and the locals, who has felt the heat of those animals more than the locals. Maybe their jubilation when ever the are defeated is staged.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by obailala(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
nawtyme:
Ken, restructuring will not work in Nigeria. In as much as it will be the best, it will not work.
Who will draft the terms of restructuring?
What will happen if the North refuses the terms of restructuring?
Has the principle of federal character been obeyed in employment in Nigeria even if it's is a horrible scheme we are still not getting the quota allocated to us Eg current DSS recruitment.?
What was the outcome of of the several reports submitted by committees assigned to correct the inequality in the Nigerian polity?
Restructuring can very well work out in Nigeria and restructuring is far more achievable than outright secession. However, restructuring can only work if the southern block calls for it in unison.

I've heard so much about northern population and dominance in the national assembly, but in 2011, with all the support the core north (NW/NE) gave Buhari, he lost woefully (by over 10million votes) to GEJ and that was because the 3 southern zones and the middle-belt voted GEJ. Most of the the north-central/middle-beltans are equally sick and tired of the far north's domination, the Fulani invasion and annihilation of middle-belt communities also is a catalyst for this discontent, and the middle-belt would happily support a push for restructuring if and only if the south gets its act right.

In summary, just like the Kenyan anti-corruption activist Prof PLO Lumumba said, "Africa would get it right the day Nigeria gets it right." Similarly, restructuring in Nigeria can only be possible the day the southern block finally decides to suspend its differences and speak about restructuring with one voice (something which has never happened in Nigeria's history). Fact is, the hindrance to restructuring has never really been the north.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by kitaatita: 11:01am On May 01, 2017
MrSly:

Afonja! by their comment we shall know them.
You'd be deceiving yourself if you think that every Igbo supports your IPOB agitation. IPOB may be popular in Igboland, but the group is not as influential as IYC or Arewa Youths or even OPC. These other groups understand when and how to reach out and when to fight. If Federal Government says no to IYC, OPC or Arewa, government would know the consequences. But there is no consequences when you repudiate IPOB. Nothing. IPOB no carry weight. IPOB is just another street dance group; a carnival of unemployed youths.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Obiwiz(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:

When I hear people say the North used terrorism for political advantage I always say perhaps a few did but that few does not represent a double figure percential because who has lost more due to boko haram?

Same way when people try to tie it to Islam. I ask then to count how many Muslims have died as a result of boko haram compared to every other religion combined
You may be right. But I like to classify the points you raised as collateral damage.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Reference(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
What are they saying. Is it not the agitation that brought them into that book launch. If not for agitation will the Niger-Delta have resource control. For their information power does not remain in a vacuum. Look at the core north that has dominated power since independence. Even with their man in power they still put pressure on the rest of Nigeria, their emirs are still talking with fighting words, the ACF, the northern elders forum remain vocal trying to ward off any interests from other parts and this people want the east to tone it down. In Nigeria, if you keep quiet you will just die there for nothung. The only language a deaf man hears is demonstration. The Nigerian state is deaf and blind to the fortunes of her constituents, they can only expect push back in response. If the east fights for secession and they get restructuring it is a lot better than to fight for restructuring and get what.... slots, allocation, borehole, road.... .This country is just disgusting.
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by nawtyme: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Dont say what you dont know.
It was only when the then criminal in charge of Abia state, decided to decamp to PDP, did the buffoon decide to release federal troops for Abia. Deal with it, Osisikanku was created because of political supremacy, I knew him personally when he was a bike rider. My family suffered because of his actions. No where was hit more than the Ihie Ukwu asix, in ugwunabo lga. That guy made me shed tears. I remember when the wife of the pastor of a church was raped in the church at amapu. Ironically the deputy to the PDP gubernatorial aspirant then is from Ihie ukwu, and he was never for one day attacked.
Love it or hate it, PDP engineered Osisikanku unfortunately he grew beyond them.

As for Boko haram and the locals, who has felt the heat of those animals more than the locals. Maybe their jubilation when ever the are defeated is staged.
So according to you, the Army was sent only when Thief TA orji decided to join PDP but he went on to deny that the state was under any crisis prior to troops been sent?
Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by Reference(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2017
kitaatita:

You'd be deceiving yourself if you think that every Igbo supports your IPOB agitation. IPOB may be popular in Igboland, but the group is not as influential as IYC or Arewa Youths or even OPC. These other groups understand when and how to reach out and when to fight. If Federal Government says no to IYC, OPC or Arewa, government would know the consequences. But there is no consequences when you repudiate IPOB. Nothing. IPOB no carry weight. IPOB is just another street dance group; a carnival of unemployed youths.

Then there is no need to talk about it if it is 'nothing' Why talk about irrelevant things.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra by stmezico(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Like i keep saying, agitation and seccession won't solve the igbo problem.Restrucructuring the nation is the best bet,only two category of people are in support of breakup (1)The corrupt southerners who want to use breakup to evade judgement (2)The gullibles and illiterates who knws nothing abt governance.
The Igbos are better off in Nigeria
Guy i strongly disagree with u,on what bases will u achieve the reconstruction? Are so u barinwashed in this entity called Nigeria? ?? The ppl that have the majority of the legislative chamber said no to reconstructing ,then how could u get it...the Igbos are minority let them allow them go...Can u tell us the good natural resources that the northerners will go back to True Federalism was rejected, do u know the reasons? ?? 2009 NUT and Federal Govt resolution, 2011 ASUU and Federal Govt resolution and 2014 CONFAB all of them were swept intonthe carpet...Empty promises...Nigeria government is a failed one. Let everyone go back and stay on their own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal / British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.