Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

"I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend (36969 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nickizoe(f): 10:17am On May 01, 2017
MrDandy:

Lol why are you so pained because of just a normal picture? Damn!

Huh!!!

Who told ya am pained
Literally, ODE...is a figure of speech....my write up above....
Sire! Ode is an English word.... Thank you.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
lwkmd.. Ma guy go don start to dey cry...she doesn't like u... Don't u gerrit grin
bro I no dey in an hurry, na small small dem dey take catch fish guy... She likes me too.. I can sense it
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:35am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
see dis ma niccur oo.. Need I remind u I am cutehector..
yeah..more like CuteHector the BangableBanger...you too like toto
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
bro I no dey in an hurry, na small small dem dey take catch fish guy... She likes me too.. I can sense it
flatter urself
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by sukkot: 1:05pm On May 01, 2017
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by obasi101(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2017
her brain just b like sanitary pad... SMH for some ladies
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by DanseMacabre(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
Just stating the obvious. Aren't we all their slaves for life?
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by logica(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
Chai! What a waste? The Oyinbo wouldn't know what to do with all that booty. He will never mine it and find gold.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by iceboy4752(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
Good for them.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by ikombe: 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt evn like them to start with.

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by israelmao(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
Money speaking
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by mmsen: 1:12pm On May 01, 2017
MrDandy:
When they taste the vanilla rod once, there brain ain't the same anymore

I don't think it's the sex, I think it's the inferiority mentality that many of them are raised with.

It's unfortunate but I'd rather he deal with her mental illness than me or someone I care about.

Imagine how the children will turn out with a mother who has such a low opinion of herself?
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by UncleJudax(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
Smh!

Mental slavery!

Wots so special abt this whites abeg.
Passport and its perks
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by 2shure: 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
Y not.
Whitey dey pay like church business o.
Dem dom bill dis one better block
Wit beta fuc
D maye don dey confess
Dey talk
Say e go like fuc ova and ovs
Say teo of them for dubai
Dis key
Just like tonto and her divorced hubby
Must lock dia padlock
Maye don dey sonwo o
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by logica(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
mmsen:

Imagine how the children will turn out with a mother who has such a low opinion of herself?
Children? You all take things too seriously. This woman is a Kenyan "socialite". We all know what that means.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by mmsen: 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
logica:
Children? You all take things too seriously. This woman is a Kenyan "socialite". We all know what that means.

Ashawo born pikin every day.

Doesn't Maheeda have children?
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by eliwa47(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
Servant for life?! radarada!
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Authentic1010(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2017
No problem,just put a dog chain on her kneck...

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
She Kenyan right ? Nothing new there
Useless girl undecided clearly uneducated too .. slave master ko slave master ni

Too much watching of UNDERGROUND

Her name is Corazon Kwamboka and she's actually supposed to be a lawyer. Education doesn't make everyone smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by dangotesmummy: 1:20pm On May 01, 2017
grin
MrDandy:
When they taste the vanilla rod once, there brain ain't the same anymore
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
Loyal servant for life, laugh in Swahili, she is lying, it is rather slave to green card, resident permit, citizenship, once she get it, the slavery ends, my friend (Kenyan ), went to his country to marry a kenya girl, the girl had nothing , my friend sponsored everything, brought the girl to the West, guess what happend, after she got her residency through my friend via marriage, she went haywire, she started fuc..king another guy, got pregnant for another guy and gave birth to a baby boy, meanwhile, she called the police on my friend that she is facing abuse, my friend was arrested , spent 1 month in jail, as l post, the marriage has packed up, the girl was able to use the court system to her advantage, so these girl is lying, she is a viper, at the right time, she will strike these Caucasian when he least expect it, na today, next news jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by logica(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
mmsen:

Ashawo born pikin every day.

Doesn't Maheeda have children?
Asewo in denial is different from sincere Asewo. Maheeda na sincere; "socialites" are in denial. So even the so called "boyfriend" talk is likely all mirage. These are the kind of women who will fvck Davido one night and call him their boyfriend.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 01, 2017
We steal their money they steal our bishes, equation equal
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by mavrodi(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2017
sinaj:
Smh!

Mental slavery!

Wots so special abt this whites abeg.
I wonder sef!
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2017
Kenzico:

cry But how can we be loosing our black sumptious girls to these WHITE SUCKERS

angry angry

Stop being racist. I

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nature8(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
wtfCode:
Kenyans angry

grin
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Nature8(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
wtfCode:
Kenyans angry

grin
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by iamuye(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
I no be soldier oo .. I no get six packs... My powers lie in my wits..

my broda we have something in common here...
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by Erinz: 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
Reasons for saying that is best known to her. Perhaps, she is in lust cos dis cannot be love or overwhelmed by inferiority.
Re: "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Her name is Corazon Kwamboka and she's should actually supposed to be a lawyer. Education doesn't make everyone smart.

Why do you make a mountain of over a molehill?

Should the Germans continue to kill themselves because of the Holocaust?

The slave trade end long ago. This is something personal between 2 persons. Simply wish them happy married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.