Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! (13892 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Kaybaba5(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
I pledge never to raise my hand on any woman so help me God
SAME HERE
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Mosa1982(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Yeah, flip the coin now, I've vowed never to hit my woman and she knows it.

And probably because of my vow I keep getting slaps from time to time when she gets angry.

Early this year I almost lost an eye, visited my eye doctor and took several drugs before things normalised.

It's vice versa,LEAVE if you have a violent husband or wife.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by princessayesha(f): 12:12pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmm.my sister not only beating, some emotional pains are worse than beatings. I dont know what's happening now adays .

3 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Boss13: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
This thread typifies the "women sympathy agenda" being pursued by other lonely women. Nobody speaks about the underlying factors that degenerates to domestic violence. Violence is not a precursor, but an aftermath. For example the violence in the Niger delta is as a result of years of neglects and environmental degradation.

This thread and similar subjects continue to promote the division between the male and female gender. It is blind, subjective and fail to see that domestic violence is a two-way street and not a male dominated activity as they always want us to believe.

It is rather shocking that rather than promote family unity and love, these folks will rather want homes separated, families torn apart and children heartbroken. They consider separation as the best solution to domestic violence, rather than counseling or teaching young people that violence of any kind is wrong whether physical or verbal assault. They forget that a violent person, male or female, is a violent and such person can pick on anyone as prey.

They want to denigrate the male folks and make men appear as beast. Reasons why some actresses will inflict pains on themselves, take pictures, rush to social media to gain unwarranted support. This trend is nothing but wickedness.

While I am against any kind of violence, whether domestic or public, these folks pursuing this agenda can do well in creating community centers against domestic violence where professional counsellors can review cases. The aim should be about ensuring family togetherness first before considering alternative measures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Boss13: 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Yeah, and in truth I'm about changing that 'NEVER HIT HER ORIENTATION' because the abuse is almost becoming a norm.

I had a black eye for 2 good weeks early this year and had to tell colleagues in the office that it was an accident I had whilst playing ball.

U can just imagine

In your case, people will hardly believe you. Some will even laugh at you. Guess what, it is women that would laugh more. The reason why is because of this preconceived notion that domestic violence only affect women. Which is hardly true. This agenda is tinted to one side and aimed at making men look bad.

Domestic violence is bad and both genders can be victims. Now, my question is should a man leave his home because his wife is violent or should he seek professional help?
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Lunagirl(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2017
factwriter:

Leave with their kids

You mean the kids she brought from her father's house or the one she had for the man? I thought a child belongs to both biological parents.

Do you know what happens to children raised outside marriage?
Do you realise how tough it can be for a single woman to successfully raise " disciplined and morally upright" children alone?

Everyone here seem only concern about "the woman", nobody appear to be considering the disadvantage of such decisions upon the children.

While I strongly condemn domestic violence (especial when it's unleashed on women being the weaker sex), I firmly believe that protection of any one spouse against domestic violence, be the man or woman, is the responsibility of the LAW and ACTS governing a land.

In the America, UK and the likes nobody tells you not to beat your wife, do so and go to jail while that same woman you abused "gets to remain in your house to enjoy the comfort and security" needed to raise the children she bore for you.

Again protection against domestic violence is the responsibility of the LAW.
Telling an aggrieved spouse to move out simply before she has a sustainable financial means is selfish cause you are putting the general future of the children at risk.

Thank you for taking your time to write that article.

Do you know how hard it is as a child to watch your father constantly abuse your mother?

Do you know how many times you begged your mother to leave but she won't?

Do you know how it's like to wake up in the morning and resent your father every single day?

Or how about the cries at night your mom thinks nobody hears?

How about if she dies and your dad goes to jail and you end up with some dumb uncle and aunt, separated from your siblings forever?

Yes, it will affect the kids to grow up without their father. But it is way better than watching your mother get abused.

Any woman strong enough to leave should leave, not because of herself alone, but because of her kids too.

6 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2017
princessayesha:
Hmmm.my sister not only beating, some emotional pains are worse than beatings. I dont know what's happening now adays .
I prefer giving d emotional torture. Dont see myself hitting a woman again.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by LolaO(f): 12:24pm On May 01, 2017
In summary, women tend to endure domestic violence just because according to them, the relationship is "Ride or Die"

Very insane thought!

3 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 12:27pm On May 01, 2017
LolaO:
In summary, women tend to endure domestic violence just because according to them, the relationship is "Ride or Die"

Very insane thought!

See who dey talk
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Final advice for women, never ever stop making money. Don't sacrifice it for anything. The reason why most women can't leave is because they can't afford to be alone with their kids.

Have the number of kids YOU can personally afford and make sure you keep making money to the point that if violence becomes a trend, you can easily leave with your kids.

If you tell these abusive guys to beat their fellow men for road them no go gree o.

But they will come home to form boss for their wives

Every adult should have something to fall back on. This is nothing but wisdom. Even if you have the best husband in the world, he might get sacked or die prematurely. You never know. Be prepared.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Ngokafor(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Yeah, and in truth I'm about changing that 'NEVER HIT HER ORIENTATION' because the abuse is almost becoming a norm.

I had a black eye for 2 good weeks early this year and had to tell colleagues in the office that it was an accident I had whilst playing ball.

U can just imagine

...so what are you still doing in that relationship??...instead of 'fighting back' or complaining here,why not simply end the relationship and move on,or are you joined at the hip??

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by princessayesha(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
Odunharry:

I prefer giving d emotional torture. Dont see myself hitting a woman again.
They are all the same dear...it wud be better if u refrain from both.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Lunagirl(f): 12:39pm On May 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Every adult should have something to fall back on. This is nothing but wisdom. Even if you have the best husband in the world, he might get sacked or die prematurely. You never know. Be prepared.

Exactly. cool

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
princessayesha:
They are all the same dear...it wud be better if u refrain from both.
True this.. Nothing hurts a woman more than emotional torture. Killing her inside silently.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by MONITZ: 12:51pm On May 01, 2017
Very possible but extremely difficult cus I know once it starts it might never stop.

And this is the real problem, it takes some time to garner the confidence to start beating her and when u finally do, there will be no looking back again and this is y both sexes re advised not to think about such a thing let alone cultivating the habit...

Bt some women can be really annoying esp wen they ve noticed that u re not the type to bruise them at the slightest provocation ,so Wat can a man do in such a situation ? I guess he, should just leave the house for a joint to cool off with some bottles and by the time he goes back home, the whole thing would ve simmered and less tense.. Chikena....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
Pavore9:
Ironically most of those men who are into domestic violence are sissies when it comes to their fellow men!

I know right. Most of them are cowards and will be acting like stupid fools if placed next to someone, who is ready to beat some sense into them
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by factwriter(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Thank you for taking your time to write that article.

Do you know how hard it is as a child to watch your father constantly abuse your mother?

Do you know how many times you begged your mother to leave but she won't?

Do you know how it's like to wake up in the morning and resent your father every single day?

Or how about the cries at night your mom thinks nobody hears?

How about if she dies and your dad goes to jail and you end up with some dumb uncle and aunt, separated from your siblings forever?

Yes, it will affect the kids to grow up without their father. But it is way better than watching your mother get abused.

Any woman strong enough to leave should leave, not because of herself alone, but because of her kids too.

Your response is somewhat laden with emotion, probably you have related with people (mother/child) who were once victims or (with due respect), yourself was a victim.

Whichever the case, the fact that you appear to have had a first-hand encounter with this issue evidently compromises your judgement.

In other words, you are being too extreme with your prescription.

If Nairaland were a more private (IM) forum I could have delve into my personal experience and show you how a "now blossoming" marriage was almost dissolve based on similar prescription like the one you are giving.

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, what matters is just how high we can hold our heads up and how encouraging those we lean on could be.

Thumbs up for all the "enduring mothers" of the world.
I made it here today because a mother was there yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by sshalom(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
My take for our women is that once a man gets to the stage of physically abusing you; please report to the authorities. Such men are not likely to stop and probably suffer from psychological problems.

I find it hard that a man will stoop that low as to hit a woman. If a woman is uncontrollable and has become more of an enemy rather than a friend; let her go!
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know right. Most of them are cowards and will be acting like stupid fools if placed next to someone, who is ready to beat some sense into them
hmmmm mary,but wait oo will a man just beat the wife for know reason,u know say una mouth too sharp
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by prisiliveth: 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
marriage is not a do or die affairs.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Amberon: 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
Rubbish excuse. Men also push women to the wall. Violence is never the solution.
bravesoul247:
Those guys that mostly say they won't hit there women are the ones who end up killing there wives sef. I Just pray God should give me the strength and patience to withstand my future wife's excesses cos women can so push you to the wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Amberon: 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
you sound like a potential woman beater. Listen there's no excuse to use violence except in the case of self defense.

Martin124:
hmmmm mary,but wait oo will a man just beat the wife for know reason,u know say una mouth too sharp
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by gamechanger1: 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
I pledge never to raise my hand on any woman so help me God
I second that
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
Amberon:
you sound like a potential woman beater. Listen there's no excuse to use violence except in the case of self defense.

my guy na wa for u oo,under normal circumstances me and u know say if a woman speaks rudely it not that easy to hold the anger u know na,I wan just know weitin dat babe go reply ,,,abeg guy if u get babe now eh try as much as possible make she dey provoke u,coz eh u nor go feet when u marry....
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 1:56pm On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
ok.in your dream
Fatimah I luv u
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Lunagirl(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2017
factwriter:

Your response is somewhat laden with emotion, probably you have related with people (mother/child) who were once victims or (with due respect), yourself was a victim.

Whichever the case, the fact that you appear to have had a first-hand encounter with this issue evidently compromises your judgement.

In other words, you are being too extreme with your prescription.

If Nairaland were a more private (IM) forum I could have delve into my personal experience and show you how a "now blossoming" marriage was almost dissolve based on similar prescription like the one you are giving.

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, what matters is just how high we can hold our heads up and how encouraging those we lean on could be.

Thumbs up for all the "enduring mothers" of the world.
I made it here today because a mother was there yesterday.

At this point, all I am going to say is that you have your point of view, I have mine and that is enough for me.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by financialwoman(f): 2:22pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
When money is involved how can they run?

Even if gentry breaks Mercy's skull or strips her naked in public she won't run because if she runs there'll be no money to slay grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by couliss: 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

U can just imagine
leave the marriage I don't know why there is a stigma attached to domestic violence concerning men

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by financialwoman(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

U can just imagine
Na wa o....men don't abuse your wives...men don't do this..men don't do that . . how do we explain the black eye from a woman....we women ehn!! Only God understands us
Discipline her some other ways other than beating...or maybe scare her with "I will do u whatever u do me" maybe that might work
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by TheControversy: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
Nice @op. Unfortunately some women like to be beaten and dominated. It's not their fault though, life is just a controversy.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Objectives: 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Ladies are equally as violent and malicious as men. Don't let any body fool you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.