Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! (13894 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by financialwoman(f): 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
no..my discipline her has level.. Discipline her in so many ways....Sex. Food.. Upkeep fees. Not eating her food. Let her write an undertaking.. Anytime she beats you.. You won't hesitate to discipline her..

Lol...sorry,the "anytime she beats u" part got me laughing...but yes..he can do that to her too
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by LordIsaac(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
Men...run from abusive women. When you say one and she says twenty, pack your load and flee before you murder someone's daughter. She knows you can beat her o, yet she will hold your clothes, shaking you violently and screaming with the highest pitch that you should do your worst. When you see such, don't wait o, flee.
Most women out there are only suffering from the law of CAUSE and EFFECT. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by bravesoul247(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
Amberon:
Rubbish excuse. Men also push women to the wall. Violence is never the solution.
what did I say and what are you saying? Did I ever mention that violence is the solution? Did I even give any excuse sef? Read my comment well before typing shit

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by loswhite(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:
What about when the reverse is the case?

When she knows that you can never hit her and she takes that as an advantage.

I'm talking from experience and it's not a funny experience.

Slapping and apologizing
you have the license to slap flog beat if she ever raised her hand first

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
ogobaby23:
I would rather divorce than endure

We know tongue, even before you talk am
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by LordIsaac(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
And verily verily I say unto you, show me a Dolapo Osinbanjo...no, show me a woman with finnesse, courtesy, decorum and moderation, and I will show you a "perfect" gentleman; show me a Toto Dikeh, and you shall have a Churchill....no, show me a Teew, and you shall have a Tee B.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by joe4real12: 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
slawomir:
any body that try such beating nonsense with my Sisther or female relative because you are the husband or boyfriend is gone.

I will put a bullet in your head. have not hit someone's Sisther. i hate that thing with passion not because I have many Sisthers but I dislike that nonsense.
these were the reason I decided to belong so I can protect my loved ones
I remember those days when one guy in auchi poly was always hitting my cousin. I called him on phone not to touch her again. and he thought I was joking not until the day I drove down to auchi with my real guyz then he now realized I was not a Jew man and he even noticed that me and his own close friend was a brother in the same line of game. since then have not heard about any beating from my cousin
I was not a Jew man and he even noticed that me and his own close friend was a brother in the same line of game.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Amberon: 5:55pm On May 01, 2017
Take your own advice and reread your earlier comment. Maybe you can understand why I said so.
bravesoul247:
what did I say and what are you saying? Did I ever mention that violence is the solution? Did I even give any excuse sef? Read my comment well before typing shit
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Berbierklaus(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
BaesDiary:
Because the rate of women that die as a result of 'endure-it-and-hope-it-gets-better' is on the rise, I wrote this:

You both loved each other, yes, you were so much in love with him. He was the only one who makes your world go round. You were fond of each other, and you could not imagine life without him. You blessed the day you met him, he was not perfect, but awesome in his own…..

You got married. This was your dream come true. Yes, you are now married to your beau. You had vowed to be with him, come rain, come sunshine… come all that the world may throw at you….

But then, things changed. It started with a smack, it degenerated to tappings, he uses his belt. No, I am not talking ‘the 50 shades of grey', kinda beating, not the bedroom dominant-submissive# kinda thing…..

I am talking about real beating that ranges from slaps to punches, stamping, boxing and every form of abuse you have been receiving.

You kept quiet, he has apologized. He promised never to lay his hands on you anymore, except he wants to caress you…. He showed how remorseful he was…

Then, it happened again… this time you were the ‘cause’. He told you pushed him too far. He would not have done it again, if you had not called him names and if you had not…..

And just before you knew it, he violated you again, this time harder, you sustained bruises here and there. He was sorry, he did not know what came over him this time. He got you that thing you loved most, he appeased you with gifts, you let go. ‘He is human, isn’t he?’

You got to a point where you can no longer take it. You told his people, they apologized on his behalf, called him to reprimand him, and told you he would never try such again.

But then, it happened again and again and again, you reported to people… you have been told never to keep quiet on such issues. His people told you to endure, your parents told you to manage…they have given you out in marriage, you can’t bring shame to them by going back to their house. Your friends told you that you are even lucky, some girls would do anything to attain that married status you have. So, they advise you to stay for your kids. Your clergy told you to pray. The society expectation of you is to keep up with his ill treatment. You don’t want to be single mother, or separated mom, you dislike such label….

But you die every day, with his raging blows… You die daily from his consistent abuse….

Will you wait till you are beaten to death, before you realize you should have run?

Would you rather die from his constant beating, than live for your children?

Many have towed this path…. Many have endured it, till their last breath was taken. Do you know the percentage of women who die yearly as a result of domestic violence?

RUN SISTER, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, SAY NO TO THE “ENDURE IT SYNDROME”!

This post first appeared on this blog, Bae's Diary.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/03/the-endure-it-syndrome-how-it-plays-out.html#more

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove
lady I put it to you that you didn't write this yourself,no you copied it,edited it and posted it on your blog,I know coz I know the author of this writeup,if you Insist you wrote it then I leave you to your conscience
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by BaesDiary: 7:01pm On May 01, 2017
Berbierklaus

You know the author of my own write-up? Interesting!

Post the link to the original article here, let's see it.

Thanks!
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by KevinDein: 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Final advice for women, never ever stop making money. Don't sacrifice it for anything. The reason why most women can't leave is because they can't afford to be alone with their kids.

Have the number of kids YOU can personally afford and make sure you keep making money to the point that if violence becomes a trend, you can easily leave with your kids.

If you tell these abusive guys to beat their fellow men for road them no go gree o.

But they will come home to form boss for their wives
Leave with her kids? I thought the kids belong to both parents? Or am I missing something here. Well in the event that any lady heed to all these rubbish advice that's been constantly spewed on the internet by your likes and feels she can just leave with OUR child, she'll be in for a rude awakening. Yeah, I'm gonna spend my last Kobo to ensure I keep my child.

Note, I'm not in support of domestic violence but I've come to understand women can actually leave because of some flimsy excuses and could well be the cause of the demise of the marriage, but will still somehow claim the victim. In that case, so long with you woman and don't let the door hit you, but you ain't taking my child(ren)

cool
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by ogobaby23(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

We know tongue, even before you talk am
So you are a mind reader?!
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Blissquare(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
From experience, emotional abuse is worse than physical. The people that die from beating yearly is not high compared to death by other causes. Emotional abuse makes u a living corpse. Beating can be due to hot temper so one keeps quiet. Emotional abuse is when u feel trapped and constantly worried. Beating is once in a while. Emotional is daily.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by africandictator(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
guys! getting married to a negroe woman who does not fear and respect your physique, is the begining of PROBLEMS!
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by megama: 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
BaesDiary:
Because the rate of women that die as a result of 'endure-it-and-hope-it-gets-better' is on the rise, I wrote this:

You both loved each other, yes, you were so much in love with him. He was the only one who makes your world go round. You were fond of each other, and you could not imagine life without him. You blessed the day you met him, he was not perfect, but awesome in his own…..

You got married. This was your dream come true. Yes, you are now married to your beau. You had vowed to be with him, come rain, come sunshine… come all that the world may throw at you….

But then, things changed. It started with a smack, it degenerated to tappings, he uses his belt. No, I am not talking ‘the 50 shades of grey', kinda beating, not the bedroom dominant-submissive# kinda thing…..

I am talking about real beating that ranges from slaps to punches, stamping, boxing and every form of abuse you have been receiving.

You kept quiet, he has apologized. He promised never to lay his hands on you anymore, except he wants to caress you…. He showed how remorseful he was…

Then, it happened again… this time you were the ‘cause’. He told you pushed him too far. He would not have done it again, if you had not called him names and if you had not…..

And just before you knew it, he violated you again, this time harder, you sustained bruises here and there. He was sorry, he did not know what came over him this time. He got you that thing you loved most, he appeased you with gifts, you let go. ‘He is human, isn’t he?’

You got to a point where you can no longer take it. You told his people, they apologized on his behalf, called him to reprimand him, and told you he would never try such again.

But then, it happened again and again and again, you reported to people… you have been told never to keep quiet on such issues. His people told you to endure, your parents told you to manage…they have given you out in marriage, you can’t bring shame to them by going back to their house. Your friends told you that you are even lucky, some girls would do anything to attain that married status you have. So, they advise you to stay for your kids. Your clergy told you to pray. The society expectation of you is to keep up with his ill treatment. You don’t want to be single mother, or separated mom, you dislike such label….

But you die every day, with his raging blows… You die daily from his consistent abuse….

Will you wait till you are beaten to death, before you realize you should have run?

Would you rather die from his constant beating, than live for your children?

Many have towed this path…. Many have endured it, till their last breath was taken. Do you know the percentage of women who die yearly as a result of domestic violence?

RUN SISTER, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, SAY NO TO THE “ENDURE IT SYNDROME”!

This post first appeared on this blog, Bae's Diary.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/03/the-endure-it-syndrome-how-it-plays-out.html#more

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove
Most Men are ingrates, appreciates what you have. Women are tendering things apple.... but women also worship your hus.remenber he is your LORD. Never look down on him, never return words whenever He is upset, you have only one captain in,any Cruise. Ladies advise your self wella ;
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by bravesoul247(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2017
Amberon:
Take your own advice and reread your earlier comment. Maybe you can understand why I said so.
I have never raised my hand upon any girl I've ever dated. I only said God should give us the patience cos no matter what a girl will definitely say or do something that will make you wanna hit her but what will pull you back is patience. Men also push women to the wall and the solution is still patience too. That's all I said in my previous post.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Menzy86(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2017
I know for a fact I can NEVER hit a woman. It was a plea point for my late mum to me. She once got d report of a boy who peed instantly when I slapped him in sch bak then. And I hav since grown into this huge strong looking man. If I com slap woman with this kind frame wetin go happen? Unthinkable!
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 02, 2017
ogobaby23:

So you are a mind reader?!

Yes, we are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague / Metrosexual Brothers / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.