Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake (2994 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

Yes. Tke it, add drug smuggling ontop then carry gun and rob banks. If you still broke go into kidnapping and if you need more money, start bursting pipelines and if you still aint satisfied join somalians and become a pirate.

Imagine what he is asking me? If he should do 419.

chai no chill grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
TheControversy:
Do whatever you want bro, if it ends up taking your life then at least you won't have to worry about how to survive anymore.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by xynerise: 2:41pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
like what. Help me that is why I created this topic

Where is your location?
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nogodye(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
u think I hv been sleeping all this while? I hv searched for a long time I only get 10k/15k jobs

Then start from somewhere.Don't be lazy man!
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:42pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

Yes. Tke it, add drug smuggling ontop then carry gun and rob banks. If you still broke go into kidnapping and if you need more money, start bursting pipelines and if you still aint satisfied join somalians and become a pirate.

there are people doing it an they are 500 times better and more successful than I am. They are providing for their parents and creating businesses. I think you don't know how I feel
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by subtlemee(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
Don't ever think of using illegal means to make it in life..this phase is what we all face in life, be prayerful and start from anywhere little soon it will blow away
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
OnyeEgo1:

u no aw much u go spend to get full training plus u think say na only brain dem dey use no let person deceive you bro

commot ur mind dia cos if u enter u don enter... Show me one person wey carry yahoo money open business

eyes don see oh.. Better drink ur garri jjeje
you mean I should keep being a useless person everyone hiss on?
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I am ready a man will gt to a point in his life nothing else will matter

like aving dat money n yet u dont av rest of. Mind... N d pple dat u are thinking u are doing it for cant even enjoy it with u

anyways carry on sha
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
xynerise:

Where is your location?
Lagos
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by BiafranBushBoy: 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
you should move your thread to Job/Vacancy section.

Most of the peeps here are just like you.

If you are in Lagos you tell me.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
u think I hv been sleeping all this while? I hv searched for a long time I only get 10k/15k jobs
Start from anywhere. You don't have to start from a 100k job, favour could come from how dedicated you're to the small job you got. Another thing is location, perhaps you should relocate to industrial zones.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:45pm On May 01, 2017
Nogodye:

Then start from somewhere.Don't be lazy man!
that is just my transportation for one month.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Don't ever think of using illegal means to make it in life..this phase is what we all face in life, be prayerful and start from anywhere little soon it will blow away
it is nt like I dnt have a job at all, the one I have has nt been functioning again since December I have been living recklessly and I am totally ashamed
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
there are people doing it an they are 500 times better and more successful than I am. They are providing for their parents and creating businesses. I think you don't know how I feel

I know how you feel. You want quick money, you are willing to do juju for wealth as long as you dont have to answer to anybody. You hate steady progress, you hate the time it takes life to teach you patience. Inshort, you are mad at God for having humanity struggle before they succeed. You want to wind back, enjoy babes and bales from YESTERDAY

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
you should move your thread to Job/Vacancy section.

Most of the peeps here are just like you.

If you are in Lagos you tell me.
I am in Lagos sir
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

if u can't help him, u shut d fvck up

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Start from anywhere. You don't have to start from a 100k job, favour could come from how dedicated you're to the small job you got. Another thing is location, perhaps you should relocate to industrial zones.
I am in lagos
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
if u can't help him, u shut d fvck up

Thunder strike you lame. That someone instead of asking for help to secure a meaningful existence is asking if he should go ahead to do crime. Like a woman comes here to ask if we think she should go do ashawo cos she is broke.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

I know how you feel. You want quick money, you are willing to do juju for wealth as long as you dont have to answer to anybody. You hate steady progress, you hate the time it takes life to teach you patience. Inshort, you are mad at God for having humanity struggle before they succeed.
I said it before I have a job but it is not going to take me anywhere in life I am stagnant. I am 25 years old and nothing is working for me
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by xynerise: 2:48pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:

Lagos

Are you currently working?
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by subtlemee(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
it is nt like I dnt have a job at all, the one I have has nt been functioning again since December I have been living recklessly and I am totally ashamed

Self pity won't help either..buckle up and go out searching for another one,you never can tell where your luck lies
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
ifex370:

Help me tell am ooo...
Lol, when a guy sounds like this they stop being rational and would jump at any offer to make money.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
xynerise:

Are you currently working?
I have a work but not constant anymore when it was i get paid 30,000 per month but now sometimes I dnt work a whole month since December the business is nt moving anymore
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nogodye(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
that is just my transportation for one month.

Just start from somewhere! Atleast to be leaving home everyday pending the time you will get a better job.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:

I am feeling depressed and desperate to become someone In life

I landed my first job when i was ur age..i swear its very difficult at the beginning...but i never gave up...u too shud NEVER EVER GIVE UP... wink

419 is not the answer to ur problem sha... juz SEEK & U SHALL FIND.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I am in lagos
There are jobs in Lagos.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by BiafranBushBoy: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I am in Lagos sir

What is your qualification and do you have any IT skill set?

What is also your location in Lagos
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:

Self pity won't help either..buckle up and go out searching for another one,you never can tell where your luck lies
I Knw it seem like I am trying to act like a victim here but not at all. I'm a popular person here dt is why I am using this alt because I dnt want pity I want pple to be true to me I dnt want to make a mistake by as things are going i need to act fast cry
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by xynerise: 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I have a work but not constant anymore when it was i get paid 30,000 per month but now sometimes I dnt work a whole month since December the business is nt moving anymore

You said you repair computers?
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I landed my first job when i was ur age..i swear its very difficult at the beginning...but i never gave up...u too shud NEVER EVER GIVE UP... wink

419 is not the answer to ur problem sha... juz SEEK & U SHALL FIND.
It is hard when you are a man so much is expected of you sad
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by dingbang(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, when a guy sounds like this they stop being rational and would jump at any offer to make money.
lol at one point wen I was broke... I decided to start doing sugar mummies grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
There are jobs in Lagos.
Jobs i will hv to spend a sum of 20,000 in a month on transportation and hv u tried searching for a job in Lagos it seems like looking for a permit needle in stack of needles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My First Time Sex Almost Ruined My Relationship / Relationship Goals ...... / Nigerian Big Boys Pose In Their Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.