Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake (3013 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:56pm On May 01, 2017
xynerise:

You said you repair computers?
no I work on basic computer programs like MS Word etc
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 2:56pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I said it before I have a job but it is not going to take me anywhere in life I am stagnant. I am 25 years old and nothing is working for me

Now you have arrived. Okay. Life is like that sometimes. You are just 25 good thing that you have woken up to reality this early. Use your talent from now, do not dispise the importance of little begining. Keep those hands clean and do not hesitate to market your main skill even in your little office. Ie, if you love to design websites, but at the momnent you are a sales boy, print flyer and keep in your shop and hand out to custoners as they patronise where you work. It may sound strange but if your hands are clean, sonetimes Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. When your effort pays off, you will be glad your prayers werent answered when you first prayed .

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
lol at one point wen I was broke...I decided to start doing sugar mummies grin
No be today you useless na. grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by ikp120(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
Young03:

iam ready also, dont fail to link me up if u c biko
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

Now you have arrived. Okay. Life is like that sometimes. You are just 25 good thing that you have woken up to reality this early. Use your talent from now, do not dispise the importance of little begining. Keep those hands clean and do not hesitate to market your main skill even in your little office. Ie, if you love to design websites, but at the momnent you are a sales boy, print flyer and keep in your shop and hand out to custoners as they patronise where you work. It may sound strange but if your hands are clean, sonetimes Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. When your effort pays off, you will be glad your prayers werent answered when you first prayed .
Thank u for your kind words bt this is hard, too hard i hv prayed countless times and days of fasting for God's intervention bt nothing happened

Last year I process a visa but it failed even despite all my prayers. I took this as my final hope because I see no other option
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Authentic1010(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
like what. Help me that is why I created this topic

Dude read some self help books, that's where you'll get the best human help from.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nogodye(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
Thank u for your kind words bt this is hard, too hard i hv prayed countless times and days of fasting for God's intervention bt nothing happened

Last year I process a visa but it failed even despite all my prayers. I took this as my final hope because I see no other option

Have you ever think of skill acquisition?
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
Authentic1010:

Dude read some self help books, that's where you'll get the best help from.
sad

Nogodye:

Have you ever think of skill acquisition?
No sir
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nogodye(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
sad
No sir

Think of one and get into it...
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:

Well, I know it is hard. Very hard cos I am just managing to burst through my own hardtimes and boy was it hard. I actually did what Job did not do; I cursed at God and Satan alike! Google "Dark night of the soul" not the musicians o. it is hard but now is the time you need to calm down, wash your hands and heart clean, dont look down on the job you manage to have now, if only you knew howmany people met great minds while doing lowly jobs with trust that things only get better. I know many. One even met the boss(owner) of a new generation bank in corncord hotel owerri. He was a waiter and the supervisor was insulting him for something which was out of his control. He was doing the job for almost a year when the last insult happened. The top banker withnessed the situation and called him after the whole ish, asked what happened, why doesnt the boy look for another job, if he would love to work with him the guy said YES! (He did not even know the mans level in society. The man then gave him his card, that was how he got a better job. He prolly was praying for years too but see when his help came? Take this time to learn, to mature, to grow and keep faith. Of course I will keep you in mind and if I hear of any opening I will let you know. It shall be good take it to the bank,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by ikp120(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

Thunder strike you lame. That someone instead of asking for help to secure a meaningful existence is asking if he should go ahead to do crime. Like a woman comes here to ask if we think she should go do ashawo cos she is broke.
Bros abeg forgive him. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no kill am o. No be his fault; na his keyboard fault. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
No be today you useless na. grin
shatap.. I decided to.. Not dat I did it.. Oponu wey no sabi English
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
Bros abeg forgive him. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no kill am o. No be his fault; na his keyboard fault. grin grin grin grin grin

I no vex again o
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
shatap.. I decided to.. Not dat I did it.. Oponu wey no sabi English
Look how you just paragraph what you said earlier with "I decided to...not that I did". Anyway, it's a good thing you didn't. If you say so.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Look how you just paragraph what you said earlier with "I decided to...not that I did". Anyway, it's a good thing you didn't. If you say so.
na So.. Because I even told u sef... Mchew..
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
na So.. Because I even told u sef... Mchew..
Like I cared to know. Mtcheew!.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2017
Go learn a trade nah sad
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Kingoflotto(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
hmmm life is a struggle bro nd i undertstand d feeling of being not financially bouyant to support ur family especially as d first born nd a male for dat nd i guess everyone in ur family is looking up to u,,, but bro dont allow desperation make u do something irrational......i can boldly tell u dat u are still far better dan somepeople..but u may not know dis....nevertheless man up bro........i know most jobs dont pay well dis days but u gotta start from somewhere......d journey of sucess is not an easy one u will have to work nd fight for it cos notin good comes easy...just remain strong at heart nd have faith in ur self nd God.......based on belief nd i know u will get there ,,,,note dis never give up nd dont get ur hands dirty cos of quick wealth cos d end will be disastrous.......definitely one day all these challenges will be a story of great testimony
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
Kingoflotto:
hmmm life is a struggle bro nd i undertstand d feeling of being not financially bouyant to support ur family especially as d first born nd a male for dat nd i guess everyone in ur family is looking up to u,,, but bro dont allow desperation make u do something irrational......i can boldly tell u dat u are still far better dan somepeople..but u may not know dis....nevertheless man up bro........i know most jobs dont pay well dis days but u gotta start from somewhere......d journey of sucess is not an easy one u will have to work nd fight for it cos notin good comes easy...just remain strong at heart nd have faith in ur self nd God.......based on belief nd i know u will get there ,,,,note dis never give up nd dont get ur hands dirty cos of quick wealth cos d end will be disastrous.......definitely one day all these challenges will be a story of great testimony
Thank you sir cry
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Ewlery: 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
suzan404:
Go learn a trade nah sad
Learning a trade that will start getting you financially confident takes time and it is basically something a woman does nt a man who is desperate
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:

Learning a trade that will start getting you financially confident takes time and it is basically something a woman does nt a man who is desperate
Are you desperate to get rich?.....if you're ....money ritual is the only option left for you sad
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by ifex370(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, when a guy sounds like this they stop being rational and would jump at any offer to make money.

The guy doesn't need encouragement. He just needs a go ahead...

There are pipo with far worse scenarios still striving... There's a girl that came out with first class.. Also has some skills under her sleeves.. Yet still unemployed.. Buy you don't see her giving up just yet...

And the op even has mouth to say "@ 24 , no property yet.. Be there looking at yahoo boys oo"
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
ifex370:

The guy doesn't need encouragement. He just needs a go ahead...

There are pipo with far worse scenarios still striving... There's a girl that came out with first class.. Also has some skills under her sleeves.. Yet still unemployed.. Buy you don't see her giving up just yet...

And the op even has mouth to say "@ 24 , no property yet.. Be there looking at yahoo boys oo"
You're so on point. Some people don't need motivation. All they need is to use their brain. @ 24 he has time on his side, don't see the reason for alarm.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Bibi294(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
I don't know if this is right or wrong. As a matter of fact, I don't know what to think because i am so desperate right now.

I am a graduate from a Nigerian university with a certificate but no job. I haven't been able to get anythinge working since I left school. I stay with my married sibling but it seems I am beginning to make her uncomfortable.

As the first son I can't cater for my family's need this is so shameful. been thinking about this for a while so
I met with some friends who are into yahoo I need to start doing this to get money to make life better for myself. I will be 25 very soon and I don't even have a property in my name. I need an advice from men here pls

Calm down, you're just 25...
My piece of advice, get a skill... Photography is the hottest in town...almaco is there too... Interlocking nko...pop too...

Don't go into yahoo if you don't want to cut short God's plan for u or u get sisters wey u fit use
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by AntiWailer: 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
Ewlery:
studied acc bt I hate the course nt proud of it

So how are u hoping to get a job with something u see not proud of ?

Employers are not charity organization. Your attitude will show during interview and they will run.

This is not anecessary economy issue. You need to sort urself out.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by itzmoni(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
Mmm,bro I feel ur pain,trust me..yahoo na devotion o..and Bleep all dey say bout juju n all,I have bin running street for a long time now,and I have Neva don any voodoo or related stuff..just believe n do wat ur mind tells u...u all u got nigga..wen u broke no one here is gonna give u moni or wen ur mama needs a new cloth to blend in with her age group for some church program no one here gonna help u out...u ar in dis alone..so man up and do all u can for ur family,bleep d damn world...hustle till ur last breath bro...just hustle..if its street u wanna run do it with all ur will n watch d moni coming in...wen u make d moni d ones telling u shit here will wanna be like u ...just don't mess with d spirit world for no reason... Don't just be a waste...refuse to be wat nature wants u to be,refuse to settle for what life gives u...work hard so u gonna scream I made it...hustle till ur mama sitted in ur house with maids helping her wit cooking n all n drivers ready to take her anywhere she wants ...n also show her d whole damn world...
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by delishpot: 9:53am On May 03, 2017
itzmoni:
Mmm,bro I feel ur pain,trust me..yahoo na devotion o..and Bleep all dey say bout juju n all,I have bin running street for a long time now,and I have Neva don any voodoo or related stuff..just believe n do wat ur mind tells u...u all u got nigga..wen u broke no one here is gonna give u moni or wen ur mama needs a new cloth to blend in with her age group for some church program no one here gonna help u out...u ar in dis alone..so man up and do all u can for ur family,bleep d damn world...hustle till ur last breath bro...just hustle..if its street u wanna run do it with all ur will n watch d moni coming in...wen u make d moni d ones telling u shit here will wanna be like u ...just don't mess with d spirit world for no reason... Don't just be a waste...refuse to be wat nature wants u to be,refuse to settle for what life gives u...work hard so u gonna scream I made it...hustle till ur mama sitted in ur house with maids helping her wit cooking n all n drivers ready to take her anywhere she wants ...n also show her d whole damn world...

Nna, no be by hussle alone o. If say na by hussle and running street, many area boys go don turn Billionaire by now. Take it from me. Na turn by turn. When his time comes, as long as he is not lazy and has not given up, even if he dey for monastery, the thing go waka come meet am. Yes he should hussle but no be by hussle person dey take make am. If Life say na for 45 him go hammer, if he likes let him start hussling at 16 he will hussle for those years until when life don agree say the one has reached. The advice I will give to him is, he should first of all, remove the self pity, then do what ever legal thing he can to make money.
Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by Esty20(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
my dear friend,the devil is dancing on your destiny,its obvious that UV programmed your mind for illegal business!but before you leap,take a sit in a secluded place, ask your self,what do I really want?what M I good at?,what if i get caught and am sentenced?,will I still HV opportunity to own those properties? please my dear most of all,you need Jesus!please ponder on this!

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by NemzySeries(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2017
Mr 25yrs, pls dunt fall into d wrong tin bkos ure trying to make tinz right..... im equally 26yrs + & still eating my mum's food..... Job wud cum wen it wud cum, derz no point proving ur manness to any1 if itz not yet God's appointed time

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake by chiraqDemon(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2017
Bruh learn networking and some levels of programming.
Enter event planning and rentals, u can ask ur sidter for some capital to buy stuff to rent out. As for event planning, get in contact with ur friends that can bake cakes, cook food and stuff, then introduce yiurself as an event planner to ppl u meet, also make business cards,get to know designers and decorators.
Now when u get an event, u will be in charge of asking around for the prices of services and coordinating them, u can then collect money and start paying for these services and whatever is left will be yours plus ur main pay. It might start off slow but with time and dedication you will see results and hopefully get to plan bigger events which would mean more/bigger pay.

This is the way i intend to go when i graduate cos i really don't like my course anymore and im just schooling for the degree. Also learn any trade/handwork you come across, no matter how useless it may seem, it might end up being your way to riches.
And lastly, zero your mind from any illegal business cos the more you think of it the more likely u r to want to try a little, and that little one time trial might destroy yiur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb / See How God Delivered A Guy's Destiny From Been Tied By A Runs Girl / She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.