Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (33946 Views)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
#WhereIsBuhari

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by darkhorizon: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
Hypocrite Pastor.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by tuscani: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
Na so

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Ololanla: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
I tire o
viqueta:
So "Pastor that arrested Kemi olunloyo" is now someone's name abi mod? Continue

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
space bookers wehdone o
Thank yaw grin
I dey find where I first book space, i see am. Abeg u fit help me find am
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ogesonopt(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2017
IamBravo:
P
meaning
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Xblink(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
viqueta:
So "Pastor that arrested Kemi olunloyo" is now someone's name abi mod? Continue
x

Don't mind blogger.... He just want to giv ppl a topic to talk on....
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by littlewonders: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
I have nothing to say

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
hmmm...
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2017
David's ministry has really grown. Remember when I used to watch his service on Silverbird Television. Likes speaking big grammar - eloquently - and very dramatic. Today, dude business empire is large. Heard he paid 20 million naira for erstwhile Casablanca night club space to be used as a parking lot. Casablanca that used to be Port-Harcourt's patronised night clubs.

He should float his ministry on the NSE, I'll buy the shares immediately. He is more shrewd than Abel Damina.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by zionmade(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

Stupid pastor with stupid congregation deceiving them to enrich his pocket!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

Deeperlife members are d most wicked set of Christians on earth
Go to uniport senate where there are many of dem and find out how humans can be wicked. So seat tight where u are and stop make Rubbish statements

Love to see men of influence humble themselves before God. No matter how imperfect d governor maybe God will surely look upon his humility and prosper his leadership
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

whc means nobody is supposed to go to hell ,God is supposed to forgive everyone no matter how the sins are, big or heavy, going by d way u reason ni o........shallow thinker

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

it can be the most reasonable only if Jesus attended it wen he was alive
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
Smooyis:
In reality, no one is too big to bow or kneel before God. After all the position of Governor itself comes from God. Wether the pastors are real men of God is another story entirely. shocked
Wisdom
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by whitedove(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
This Op Or Whatever It Is Called Is Biased,a Pastor Can Arrest Any Known Psycho. God Even Authorised The Killing Of Some Psychos In The Bible Times.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by 2shure: 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
God of Men

So u mean dem dey pop bottles of mow and cheap ass champagne for church.
Jesus os truly coming soon 4 yur get rich by church members money or die lying pastors
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Orlins: 4:33pm On May 01, 2017
Was the caption meant to attract people? "As pastor that arrest Kemi prays for him" na wa o... undecided kiss cry
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by morningsta(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=56105619] angry angry

If only you have heard the pastor's narrative on this issue. It beats my imagination how people jump to conclusions on issues without hearing both side of the story.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
zionmade:

Deeperlife members are d most wicked set of Christians on earth
Go to uniport senate where there are many of dem and find out how humans can be wicked. So seat tight where u are and stop make Rubbish statements

Love to see men of influence humble themselves before God. No matter how imperfect d governor maybe God will surely look upon his humility and prosper his leadership

Wicked because they didn't conform to your Corrupt ways right??

Piss off buddy!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
ojuu4u:

whc means nobody is supposed to go to hell ,God is supposed to forgive everyone no matter how the sins are, big or heavy, going by d way u reason ni o........shallow thinker

Your English alone is disturbing to the eyes!!

I will pass!! Cheers!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
oladoja1:

it can be the most reasonable only if Jesus attended it wen he was alive

I think it was a personal statement and wasn't generalized!!

Thanks!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=morningsta post=56106232][/quote]

Pastor's narrative that someone wrote something false about him!

And he dumped her in prison!!

I guess the same Man of God will preach repentance to his foolish sheep!!

Think outside the box buddy!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kuchikau: 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
Me trying to disconnect the prayer connection to God! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 4:54pm On May 01, 2017
pastor wey no fit forgive like Jesus that one na Christlike?

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by dapiluv: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
Story for another day.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Terrence15115: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Same Chiyesom will stand up and order his thugs to murder an opponent. Circus
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
Some Pastors and politicians have many things in common. Shm

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
I can imagin ur kind of friends. # slayqueers. Yinmu
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by harriet412(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

I'm 100 percent certain that you're a deeper lifer.. u seem to drag the church name in any religious thread.. I may be wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.