Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (33944 Views)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Prettyclever(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
Commercial church owners, abeg
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by neocortex: 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
If I were in his shoes, I would arrest Kemi and charge her for defamation. Especially when I know that what she said is a fat lie.

How did you know that ?
Are you an all-knowing mind reader ?
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kakabre(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

Stupid pastor with stupid congregation deceiving them to enrich his pocket!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

You sef keep showing ur stewpidity... calling a pastor and a congregation of over 5000 stewpid... Even the devil is amazed at your stewpidity..oga carry your deeper life sef and go back to the bush you crept out from
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ikp120(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
neocortex:

How did you know that ?
Are you an all-knowing mind reader ?
Are you sure that you reason properly? undecided undecided Are you sure that you can read and understand simple English? undecided undecided

Please explain what I was saying in that my comment (Please try and be smart by not taking one part of my comment and leaving the other parts, hence quoting me out of context).
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by fof1: 5:25pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

U ARE A VERY BIG LIAR AND HYPOCRITE GOING TO HELL FIRE. REPENT OF UR DECEIT AND SEE GOD IN UR HOME.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
kakabre:

You sef keep showing ur stewpidity... calling a pastor and a congregation of over 5000 stewpid... Even the devil is amazed at your stewpidity..oga carry your deeper life sef and go back to the bush you crept out from

Get lost!!

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:30pm On May 01, 2017
harriet412:

I'm 100 percent certain that you're a deeper lifer.. u seem to drag the church name in any religious thread.. I may be wrong

I have been to countless churches, I don't have a specific church... but watch how atheists will troll Christians because of the action of this stupid pastor!!

If he is your pastor, tell him to go fvck himself and his stupid prayers to Wike!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Your English alone is disturbing to the eyes!!

I will pass!! Cheers!

if you say so, nevertheless address what I asked you, meanwhile don't forget to correct my bad grammar o.

empty headed
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:32pm On May 01, 2017
fof1:

U ARE A VERY BIG LIAR AND HYPOCRITE GOING TO HELL FIRE. REPENT OF UR DECEIT AND SEE GOD IN UR HOME.

is the hypocrite your pastor??

Hahahaha... Remind him of the parable of the unforgiven servant.

Then we can talk!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
ojuu4u:

if you say so, nevertheless address what I asked you, meanwhile don't forget to correct my bad grammar o.

empty headed

There we go again....

what public school did you attend??

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Alezy(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
obiremy:
RiversAt50(RiversGoldenJubilee)

Governor Wike was on his knees as powerful men of God prayed for him at Rivers Jubilee Prayer Banquet.The prayer was led by Apostle Emmanuel Kure and Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/riversat50gov-wike-on-his-knees-as-men.html
I can see other men not God there and why does Ur headline carry pastor that arrested?

This Op I honestly doubt Ur sanity
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by harriet412(f): 5:56pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I have been to countless churches, I don't have a specific church... but watch how atheists will troll Christians because of the action of this stupid pastor!!

If he is your pastor, tell him to go fvck himself and his stupid prayers to Wike!!

Haha, calm down... He's not my pastor abeg.
And as for atheist on nl, most of them are just noisemakers, they can't back their belief. The Bible says In end times, there would be false preachers and teachers deceiving many... If they choose to troll Christians cos of these.. that's their problem..
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

There we go again....

what public school did you attend??

surely you are a big clown,daft, I doubt if you even attended sch, am ur big brother, next time you intimidate kids. Anyway go back to secondary sch you will be taught how to construct grammar. bye....I insist empty headed.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by tonio2wo: 5:59pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

Deeper life own worst pass o!

If dem see u chewing ordinary bubble gum they term u a sinner. They are too judgemental.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:59pm On May 01, 2017
harriet412:

Haha, calm down... He's not my pastor abeg.
And as for atheist on nl, most of them are just noisemakers, they can't back their belief. The Bible says In end times, there would be false preachers and teachers deceiving many... If they choose to troll Christians cos of these.. that's their problem..

It is quite pathetic. I even supported Suleiman because I knew it was a case of blackmail.

But as for this pug calling himself a pastor... I guess the "Parable of the Unforgiven servant" is missing from his bible!!

Even with all the allegations against Adeboye... Oyedepo... Lazarus Mouka... How many of them has sent someone to jail??

End time Pastor!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
Dis kemi go too tay for cell oooooooooooooooo. even guvnor knelt before her accuser?? she is finished.. who go beg for her now

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04pm On May 01, 2017
ojuu4u:

surely you are a big clown,daft, I doubt if you even attended sch, am ur big brother, next time you intimidate kids. Anyway go back to secondary sch you will be taught how to construct grammar. bye....I insist empty headed.

Your grammatical construction depicts you as a student in third grade!!

I can't be wrong... Next time you wanna trade words... find someone within your mental range to avoid being annihilated...

Now do me a favor and never quote me throughout your Mise...rable stay on this forum!!

#Piss!!
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
tonio2wo:

Deeper life own worst pass o!

If dem see u chewing ordinary bubble gum they term u a sinner. They are too judgemental.

And what has being Judgemental gat to do with the subject matter?

Did you wake up on the left side of your bed??
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Analee(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
If I were in his shoes, I would arrest Kemi and charge her for defamation. Especially when I know that what she said is a fat lie.

If anyone dare say trash about me, and I have the means, I will spend my last penny on ensuring that he rots in jail.

We shouldn't be propagating stupidity and insanity in the name of religion. Let's do the right thing by ensuring that a spade is called a spade and treated like a spade.
story!!!in sabi arrest y didnt he arrest cossy,dat gave him a threat of his life
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by okechuks22: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Just deceiving people here and there I weep for Nigeria
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Analee(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
cutefergiee:
Dis kemi go too tay for cell oooooooooooooooo. even guvnor knelt before her accuser?? she is finished.. who go beg for her now
she has long b releasd,nt after cossy's threat,dem craze stil leav her der,e want mak cossy xplode?but eh!dem 4 no releas her,cos dat tin wey cossy no expose am d more,i no tel lie e pain me.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by neocortex: 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
Are you sure that you reason properly? undecided undecided Are you sure that you can read and understand simple English? undecided undecided

Please explain what I was saying in that my comment (Please try and be smart by not taking one part of my comment and leaving the other parts, hence quoting me out of context).

I am sure you are looking at the mirror , only a dunce will imagine a situation
he knows nothing about and use same to justify an unreasonable response to
his made up scenario.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kakabre(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Get lost!!
Rotfl... defeated fellow
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
kakabre:
Rotfl... defeated fellow
I don't know you, but never quote me again!!
Nonsense!!

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
Analee:
she has long b releasd,nt after cossy's threat,dem craze stil leav her der,e want mak cossy xplode?but eh!dem 4 no releas her,cos dat tin wey cossy no expose am d more,i no tel lie e pain me.
fanx jawe.. i no knw say dem don release aunty kemo ooooo..
tot dey released her and rearrested her ni..
y her silence den?? abi her bail condition b like kanu own

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
I thought Wike is a Catholic. These guys should know that when you kneel before anybody, pastor or your own father, you surrender all your authority; including spiritual authority to the one who decrees his spirituality and powers over you. At the end you say 'Amen .' These are not just physical ceremony. It is a huge spiritual journey.

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by StreamerBlogger: 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
Point of correction.. . The only church recognized is the ROMAN CATHOLIC. that's all I know
BiafranBushBoy:
angry angry

Nonsense!! angry

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Thelmerh(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
BrutalJab:
The pastor no get name

When Pastor turn police wey dey arrest people
All this yeye bloggers self
its our dearly beloved nairaland mods dat gave dat unnecessary heading
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
StreamerBlogger:
Point of correction.. . The only church recognized is the ROMAN CATHOLIC. that's all I know

lol.. nice opinion!! cheesy
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
StreamerBlogger:
They don't know. They are busy being initiated by so called pastors who represent all sorts of spirits. Who ordained those pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.