Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL (28875 Views)

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. / See Video Of Lady What Danced With Boobs Widely Open At A Party / Who Else Does This? (graphic Pics Inside) Open At Your Own Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by tuscani: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=AggressiveFucker post=56177554]

ifa apologizes sincerly for the delay
he says u love religon and politics
he says u support biafra and u are in a relationship with a girl by the name.......
He adds u are 25 and u would become a successful bsiness man

tell dem how correct ifa i

quote] nice try, I love religiom and politics , I empathise with Biafra course., all these you can get from my account. But who am I in love with , and my age naaaa
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by ItzChinnex(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2017
oyah, what about me?
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Matrycx(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
curious
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

ifa says u love cars and u want to buy a blackberry bold 5 he also adds, u are single but in a relationship

now telkk dem how correct ifa is
98% correct. Ifa you have done well and may your days be long on this earth.
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Viccur(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
Still waiting for mine Aggressivefucker
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Leoneo(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
How about me.
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by kollyjoss(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
if ur ifa can predict what am thinking now
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by martphreak(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

ifa says u love writing romantic love-letters
he says u are very cunny and smart and u are currently dating 3 girls and they dont know

dont be shy, tell dem how correct ifa is
dating 3 girls? am I that cunny? so ask if which among them am in love with and what's her tribe and her age then I will believe your ifa
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by kasheemawo(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
I sign in too
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by EmmySparky(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
Oya aggressive fvcker tell ifa to prepare games that i would play with 100 or 150 naira and win 10 million naira in sports betting....mak ifa see correct scores for me ....
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by OjeabuluOdion(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2017
Burna88:
. Lol....Afta going through my post
Haha haha haha haha haha IFA Indeed
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by bada007(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

ifa says u are a unilag student, u like football, and u use a glo sim,,,,,he also says u are single

tell dem how correct ifa is
lol yes man
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by gabi101(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2017
Burna88:
thé only correct thing is Im an oau std. Nd m Not selling my bedspace,but i deal Im selling nd buying.

alright smiley
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Jaykolo10(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2017
MTF
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by CagedSoul: 12:05am On May 04, 2017
Na wa oo.. All these girls will fall for anything, even when the OP is obviously joking with y'all

Tell ifá to add another letter to the 26 known alphabetical letters. tongue
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by geni340(f): 12:44am On May 04, 2017
shestrong:

lol,I thought this was a joke..
it started out as dt my sis
maybe the op & his ifa are scam anyway
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 2:53am On May 04, 2017
space007:
Lol...i hail o

ifa says u once liked a certain lunagirl here, u are 24 and u are in a relationship with a pretty fair lady

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 2:57am On May 04, 2017
shevydinho:
tell me something nice

ifa says ur nickname in sec sch was baba dudu and u love cartoons plus u are a business man at 23

tell dem how xorrect ifa is
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:04am On May 04, 2017
girlhaley:
This thread is damn funny......I'm laughing my ass off here grin grin grin

AggressiveFvcker.... I hail o

ifa says u love reading stories and u attend futo
he adds dat u are a beautiful dark skinned girl whho doesnt take bullshit from any one plus u are 21

confess to dem how correct ifa is
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:11am On May 04, 2017
daintyprincess:

if u aint doing this based on prev posts n all, would love to hear wat u av to say abt me

ifa says u are a beautiful dark skin lady who is down to earth plus u lost ur phone 2 years ago
and u are currently dating a cute fair guy
he adds, uve been to and been in 12 dates 3 relationships prior to meeting dis guy

confess how correct ifa is
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:14am On May 04, 2017
geni340:

abi...i think d ifa & op are one & dsame

ifa scam smiley
ifa is rupugnant at u for calling him a scam and for that he has decided to strike u with a very stingy rich boyfriend
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:17am On May 04, 2017
drishti:
AggressiveFucker what about me? smiley

ifa says just 4 things about you
1. U are about to write exams
2. U school at unilag
3. U are 21 years old
and
4. U should give me ur nuumber now now

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:19am On May 04, 2017
Chibydinho:
Ifa is in the other room now... Try again later.

ifa is angry at you for accusing him of going to thee other room and for dat he would strike ur 6 inch ick with thunder
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:25am On May 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Please is ifa around.
ifa apologises for the delay

he says u ike watching city hunter and korea movies in general
u just got off ur last relationship cos d douche of a guy cheated and right now u are not ready for any relationship
u are crushing on a certain airtimex here
he also says to tell u dat a rich smart guy is coming by june 05

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:32am On May 04, 2017
marvin902:
if you can get let's say 75% of what's going on with me correct expect 10k

ifa says u are a web programmer/computer analyst who is doing pretty well
and dat u are skeptical about marrying ur girlfriend especially now that she is pregnant for you
he adds dat u are 26 years old and have......

Tell dem how correct ifa is
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:37am On May 04, 2017
elvisdaniels:
Ifa I hail ooo

ifa hails you too
he says u use a toyota camry 2008 and u are currently single after u last break up but u like intelligent ladies
he says u love cars and u favourite football club is

1 Like

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:39am On May 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Sorry o but its satzenbrau then star raddler.
But lemme test again. Describe the girl im in love with and tell me exactly how i knew i had feelings for her.

hmmm ifa says she was ur friend for sometime and she is a caring beautiful fair lady and u got to know u love her when u could no longer stand seeing her with oother guys and dat was late last year
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:41am On May 04, 2017
Loski26:

lmfao. 3/10

Finished from UNN but served since 2013.

Nice detective (profile-snooping) work sha

u dare accuse ifa of snooping around

ifa has decided to strike ur dick and make it smaller
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:56am On May 04, 2017
naughtyboy7:
lol.... what is the name of my ex?? will I ever get back together with her in the future?....... what's the name of my future wife

ifa apologises for d delay

he says her name is eve/evelyn
no you wont
and ur future girlfriends name is oluwatayoisi her english name would be sonia and she would have firm boobies

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 3:58am On May 04, 2017
Envick:
Ifa me nko

ifa says u are an investor and u play bet9ja often
u are a astudent and u are single

Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 4:01am On May 04, 2017
Xtargold:

ifa says u're romantic and u write and review poems plus u are currently working
u are in a relationship and u are 27 years old

tell dem ifa is correct
Re: Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL by Nobody: 4:03am On May 04, 2017
naughtyboy7:
uncle ifa

ifa also says u would get to fvck two ladies from nairaland but ifa doesnt give dier names

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / What Does Body Count Actually Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.