Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12186 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:40am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

kiss....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:41am On May 03, 2017
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by laudate: 12:42am On May 03, 2017
Ngozi123:
Why are you mentioning me?

Oh, did I?? shocked
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:43am On May 03, 2017
Matrycx:

bro dey wil neva learn until its too late

well,anyways na their money...i find it very funny that most of the money in the east is in the hands of very few igbos....thats why the east dont progress so well like the west....we know now why....pastors,kanus and other parasites milk them everytime... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:44am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Oh, did I?? shocked

Your answer makes no sense in relation to my question. Stop mentioning me- I'm not interested in what an Igbo hater like yourself has to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by laudate: 12:46am On May 03, 2017
Ngozi123:
Your answer makes no sense in relation to my question. Stop mentioning me- I'm not interested in what an Igbo hater like yourself has to say,

Nah...point of correction. I am an IPOB hater, not an Igbo hater. Spot the difference! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:53am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Nah...point of correction. I am an IPOB hater, not an Igbo hater. Spot the difference! cool

You most definitely are an Igbo hater and from what I've been told by other veteran posters on here, you've been hating on Igbo people since before IPOB was even established so how is it possible that you're an IPOB hater and not an Igbo hater?

Btw, I'm only mentioning you here to show those gullible Igbos who still believe this "I hate IPOB, not Igbo" rhetoric that many Nigerians like to use. If this poster, who is our resident anti-Igbo stalker, can claim to be an IPOB-hater rather than the fully blown Igbo-hater that he is, then it instantly puts anyone who says the same under suspicion.

Don't mention me again.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by laudate: 1:12am On May 03, 2017
Ngozi123:
You most definitely are an Igbo hater and from what I've been told by other veteran posters on here, you've been hating on Igbo people since before IPOB was even established so how is it possible that you're an IPOB hater and not an Igbo hater?

Btw, I'm only mentioning you here to show those gullible Igbos who still believe this "I hate IPOB, not Igbo" rhetoric that many Nigerians like to use. If this poster, who is our resident anti-Igbo stalker, can claim to be an IPOB-hater rather than the fully blown Igbo-hater that he is, then it instantly puts anyone who says the same under suspicion.

Don't mention me again.
Chimo!! shocked See as you dey vex! cheesy Madam, please do not get your knickers in a twist. undecided So some so-called veteran posters told you crap, and you believed them? Are you this gullible? shocked Who are these 'veteran' posters by the way? Your fellow IPOB-ians?

Madam, you can't keep responding to my posts and then turn round to accuse me of mentioning you, because each of your replies appears on my mentions as well. sad

Now for the last time, I do not hate the Igbo. I hate IPOB and their ilk, by whatever name they were called before they chose to adopt the tag 'IPOB.' sad They are the irrational, myopic, clueless ones who vilify other ethnic groups, advocate the use of violence in achieving their aims and unleash insults and vitriol against anyone who does not share their imbecilic views.

Now run along and get your beauty sleep. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Bibi294(f): 5:36am On May 03, 2017
The MODs needs to do something about these tribalistic people, they try to derail all trend by showing how disjointed Nigeria is...

We're expecting a better Nigeria when there is no love between us(tribes)

You hardly see an Hausa fellow attack other tribes, I think the probs is with Igbo's... They are too violent

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Matrycx(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2017
Bibi294:
The MODs needs to do something about these tribalistic people, they try to derail all trend by showing how disjointed Nigeria is...

We're expecting a better Nigeria when there is no love between us(tribes)

You hardly see an Hausa fellow attack other tribes, I think the probs is with Igbo's... They are too violent
i tire for dem o
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:30am On May 03, 2017
Thespacepilot:
And the people who support you hates your tribe..
ipob is bringing disgrace to everybody. they just get glued to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:54am On May 03, 2017
coolI am a Biafra, l don't know about you op?
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Timbuktuo: 12:37pm On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I am from Delta state... and the genocide committed by the Fulani and their slaves in the wasteeern part will never go unpunished!!

You wonder why bokoharam muders them and their people?

The blood of the forceful one Nigeria is haunting them!!

But these same Fulani herdsmen are all over the southeast raping women and killing farmers while destroying farmland and crops to the extent that governors are crying and calling for divine intervention. Pray tell, what sin was committed by these obliterated south easterners?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by HughJazz(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:
Come to think of it, the Yorubas might be better off under Biafra.

Y'all haven't really prospered under the Fulanis have you?

FFK: giving goons reasons to commit suicide.

FFK Carry go, we dey ya back gidigba no shaking.

or you mean igbos will be better off under oduduwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 03, 2017
omenkalives You really put the flat heads where they belong here. grin
Come, lemme buy you hot amala and heinekein. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by 7lives: 3:12pm On May 03, 2017
TippyTop:
Come to think of it, the Yorubas might be better off under Biafra.

Y'all haven't really prospered under the Fulanis have you?

FFK: giving goons reasons to commit suicide.

FFK Carry go, we dey ya back gidigba no shaking.

I personally think Biafra will do better under the rulership of the North.

You all haven't been doing well without crawling into the remote villages in the North.

Oba of Lagos giving liepods reason to wail biabia.

Oba of Lagos carry go we dey ya back gidigba.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Timbuktuo: 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
omenkalives
You really put the flat heads where they belong here. grin

Come, lemme buy you hot amala and heinekein. grin

Baba, na bad combo be dat o. You want make Omenka dey sweat for head? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Students’ Support Group For Tinubu Constitutes Executive Committees / Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu / Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.