Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12180 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
lol still pained
well i can help you with that thing that eased awolowo suffering you know what i mean cheesy

That ojukwu used that makes fani kayo to fanned bianca
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:24am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Kanu is a leader of a terrorist organization
[/s]
kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

kiss the truth
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:24am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha... I served in Osun

Guess the way I was always helping those Internally displaced people got to me...
It was a horrible sight tho!!

You guys are really suffering ooo cheesy

kikikikiki... grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Guess the way I was always helping those Internally displaced people got to me...

Even a thug within Igbos will claim to be working for a charity organization .
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:25am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

You are break rule 22 you know?

Why should I ask for your contact details?

How much do you have?

How much are you worth?

How much subscription do you do in a month?

Do you have a car or house??

Give me a reason why I should ask for your contact details!!

Keep dreaming!!

Jo..........blessness has made you master all the rules of this forum off hand cheesy
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

kiss the truth

Kanu will soon be hanged
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:25am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

kiss the truth

guy,you are becoming boring...bring something new..or are you a ipob billboard... ...

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:26am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

That ojukwu used that makes fani kayo to fanned bianca
[/s]

abiola and his prostitute useless wife was killed like chickens and cowards they are at the hands of your current masters the fulanis
while awolowo the rat poison king took the shortest way to hell with his favourite delicacy which is rat poison grin

kiss the truth
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Why should I ask for your contact details?

How much do you have?

How much are you worth?

How much subscription do you do in a month?

Do you have a car or house??

Give me a reason why I should ask for your contact details!!

Keep dreaming!!

Jo..........blessness has made you master all the rules of this forum off hand cheesy

Ask for it again

I will invite baba mydd44 right now
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:27am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

guy,you are becoming boring...bring something new..or are you a ipob billboard... ...
That's the gospel truth
. there's nothing like new things
. we speak the truth

nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:27am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Ask for it again

lol this one enter am well well grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:27am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Even a thug within Igbos will claim to be working for a charity organization .

I know you've not been to service before shea?? cheesy

it is called CDS (Community Development Service) cheesy cheesy

Helping the poor.. sick and hungry people at Oshogbo!!

You see? We love helping people from the hunger region cheesy
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

abiola and his prostitute useless wife was killed like chickens and cowards they are at the hands of your current masters the fulanis
while awolowo the rat poison king took the shortest way to hell with his favourite delicacy which is rat poison grin

kiss the truth

Ojukwu ran away to Congo to go shuk shuk olosho

History will remember him

A general that ran away when he was needed mist
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Ask for it again

Are you forcing me to ask for your contacts?? grin cheesy

I can't buddy... you are way below my league!!

I respect those above me and despise those below me like shitt!! wink
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will soon be hanged
lol poor soul
hahahahahahaha everybody is not kudirat abiola that was shot like a monkey while you guys keep serving their killers grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will soon be hanged

ohh my..kanu don become politician...... undecided...things changed... undecided...but something is for sure...kanu will not be capable to give them biafra on nigerian soil like this...kanu will use them to earn money but promising them things the same time....

i realy dont understand why they dont want to listen to ipobexposed... undecided
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I know you've not been to service before shea?? cheesy

it is called CDS (Community Development Service) cheesy cheesy

Helping the poor.. sick and hungry people at Oshogbo!!

You see? We love helping people from the hunger region cheesy

The erosion ravaged area needs more of community development
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:30am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
That's the gospel truth
. there's nothing like new things
. we speak the truth

nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

lol... Buddy... I gotta bounce!!

Doing this with some hungry peeps make me Hungry too...

I guess poverty is contagious!! wink cheesy cheesy

Goodnight bro... Gat early morning meetings!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

ohh my..kanu don become politician...... undecided...things changed... undecided...but something is for sure...kanu will not be capable to give them biafra on nigerian soil like this...kanu will use them to earn money but promising them things the same time....

i realy dont understand why they dont want to listen to ipobexposed... undecided

Kanu will run away like PA ojukwu
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:31am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

The erosion ravaged area needs more of community development
[/s]

Night boy!
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:31am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Ojukwu ran away to Congo to go shuk shuk olosho

History will remember him

A general that ran away when he was needed mist
[/s]

history will rather remember a coward that begged for s one day president which he won and later he was killed like rat while his useless wife was shot like a grass cutter grin

am talking about abiola incase you don't know tongue
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:31am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

yea,yea,yea....you sleep till the evening and then go sell drugs to people........meeting my foot....

this is what most of you do abroad....

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:32am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Kanu will run away like PA ojukwu
[/s]

Tinubu will be suyanized soon by Elrufai and atiku grin

kiss the truth
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

E run

Which meeting?

Forming

There won't be go slow in alaba tomorrow

So business will be slow

Also watch out for lastma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:33am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol bro

i got this one
I have things to do but I have 100% time for these bastard fools.. bring it on
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:34am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

E run

Which meeting?

Forming

There won't be go slow in alaba tomorrow

So business will be slow

Also watch out for lastma

[/s]
at least he asked you to pm him for some life changing stipends grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by laudate: 12:35am On May 03, 2017
Ngozi123:
That's still not as bad as actively campaigning for someone who's allowed your people to suffer an unspoken genocide without so much as a condemnation of the perpetrators... now, that would be terrible undecided.

Allowed?? shocked Allowed, kwa? Una no go kill person with laugh for here.... cheesy Are you talking about the same people that asked Ojukwu for arms, that they were ready to fight the war?

omenkaLives:
And out the bottle comes Jinny.. cheesy

Swerve darl.. Ain't talking to you. . wink

Which kind answer be dis? Ba-aa-ad boy!! cool

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Matrycx(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I tink u ipob are d one sufferin of malnutrition,i'm sure dey fed u wel wen u were there u don't av to beg for food like u do in ur hometown, wonder y? We see u as d one who realy needed help, u dont knw how it feels to plant and harvest wat u eat by urself, take heart u just cant meet d standard
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:38am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Allowed?? shocked Allowed, kwa? Una no go kill person with laugh for here.... cheesy Are you talking about the same people that asked Ojukwu for arms, that they were ready to fight a war?

Why are you mentioning me?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:40am On May 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you mentioning me?

kiss....
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by LivingHuman: 12:40am On May 03, 2017
This guy just changed the topic totally.. That's not the headline (not related to what it is) on Vanguard
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Matrycx(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

bro dey wil neva learn until its too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara / Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG / Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.