Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12173 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob Roger boy grin

God forbid

Our igbo brothers and sisters

Mothers and father's

Wives and husband can't and will never ever have

anything to do with good for nothing, armed robbery

,terrorist group like Igbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:00am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise

[/s]

noisy nigga you are

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 12:01am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise
Igbo land and more Igbo land..

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:01am On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Typical. 1000% of them are e-billionaires. cheesy

Would you like a simple challenge?? cheesy

Don't be a coward na... I know you ran away from your Village in Benue... cheesy

Don't run away from me too!!

It is a challenge!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 12:01am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Ngo baby

Do you know Igbos are criminals?

Do you know that your president is not even fit enough to do simple presidential tasks such as address his citizens?

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:02am On May 03, 2017
kikiki...that was not a e-jihad.. grin grin grin....that was a e-massacker... grin...chaiiii..

ipob don finish...laughing stock of nairaland... grin grin grin grin

kikikikiki... grin

thats what you get when you mess with our bros,ipobexposed.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 12:02am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
lol so technically we're arguing with drunks here
from omenkalives wey shark brandy dey see brainbox instead of gearbox to this one wey drink pammy come dey talk Nonsense grin

chaii such a pathetic souls
.kikiki.......yawns.........2mrw I will drink the remaining palmwine from ugwocha and still woop them Biafuro a$$....if he pain you.....lagoon straight angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I throw a challenge in the open!!

Show me your last payslip... and if I double it... you must deactivate and never be on Nairaland again!!

It is an open challenge!!

Uncle swerve

You wan start MMM

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:02am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

God forbid

Our igbo brothers and sisters

Mothers and father's

Wives and husband can't and will never ever have

anything to do with good for nothing, armed robbery

,terrorist group like Igbos
[/s]
Igbos are not your brothers and sisters
mother and fathers
wives and husbands
99% igbos supports ipob.
the elites supports ipob
the movement is gaining ground
Afonja is in trouble
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 12:03am On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fulani's are not occupying our land sha unlike you...and your people..

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:03am On May 03, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Uncle swerve

You wan start MMM

grin grin grin
[/s]

bro swallow your pride and show him who knows your story might change from tonight cheesy

maybe God want to use this medium to bless you cool

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:04am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle swerve

You wan start MMM

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

You have nothing to lose than deactivation

It is my money... No fear.

I just wana get rid off you from this forum... and I will double your payslip and force you to deactivavte!!

Trust me on this!!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:04am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
mother and fathers
wives and husbands
99% igbos supports ipob.
the elites supports ipob
Afonja is in trouble

kiss the truth

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:04am On May 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
Nonsense
everybody is not you bro

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:05am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
everybody is not you bro

kiss the truth

blabla... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy

You have nothing to lose than deactivation

It is my money... No fear.

I just wana get rid off you from this forum... and I will double your payslip and force you to deactivavte!!

Trust me on this!!

Lol

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

You can't afford 3 of my maids salary

Igbos are criminals that's the topic
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:05am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.......
kaiii i get this one
I know this my post dey pepper for heart grin
but i have no choice than to dish it out

sowi bro cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 12:06am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:
kikiki...that was not a e-jihad.. grin grin grin....that was a e-massacker... grin...chaiiii..

ipob don finish...laughing stock of nairaland... grin grin grin grin

kikikikiki... grin

thats what you get when you mess with our bros,ipobexposed.... grin
Fulani's have started occupying urhobo land the last time I heard...By the way the ipob exposed you support is Igbo self and Igbo is ipob,ipob is Igbo..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:06am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

bro swallow your pride and show him who knows your story might change from tonight cheesy

Hahaha... I guess he has never seen 200k in his life before!!

I just wana teach him a lesson the hard way!! cheesy
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
mother and fathers
wives and husbands
99% igbos supports ipob.
the elites supports ipob
Afonja is in trouble

kiss the truth

Only thugs supports Igbos
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
kaiii i get this one
I know this my post dey pepper for heart grin
but i have no choice than to dish it out

sowi bro cheesy

from all people na me you dey reply....chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... grin...alot of fun... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

WOW so all these while we're talking to Dangote son grin

sarrki this is a life time opportunity swallow your pride and accept it cheesy

Ipob is igbo and Igbo
still pained?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:08am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

It is actually Maid's

Back to the topic!!

What if I show you my payslip... can you double it for me and I deactivate?

Or you show me yours and I double it for you to deactivate... Choose one? wink cheesy
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:08am On May 03, 2017
[s]
bantudark:

from all people na me you dey reply....chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... grin...alot of fun... grin
[/s]
which fun?
i speak the truth

Ipob is igbo and Igbo
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Matrycx(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2017
if only na obj dey rule now all dis ipob go don bcom history mehn,,
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

Wise by half

Igbos are criminal elements

So that he can bia...fraud my account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:09am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It is actually Maid's

Back to the topic!!

Or you show me yours and I double it for you to deactivate... Choose one? wink cheesy
bro reach sarrki via pm and help him if you want
He's so shy to accept your generous offer
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It is actually Maid's

Back to the topic!!

Igbos are criminals

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:09am On May 03, 2017
bantudark:

And who are you??

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:

Let kanu talk he will be remanded in gashua this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 12:11am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Wise by half

Igbos are criminal elements

So that he can bia...fraud my account

lol
still pained i guess but no wahala our duty is to double it.

bro swallow your pride and accept the offer before you loose it.
which account?
you mean trift account with one esusu group grin ?
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by BiafranBushBoy: 12:11am On May 03, 2017
Themonster:

The guy is hungry and hoping APC will give him a chance to join their media crew cheesy cheesy

Sarrki... I want am to accept my offer here in public before I help am in private!!

Omenka don run...

When money talks... Bullshit flies off!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.