Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? (2610 Views)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
So common guys, make i know how the thing dey take be.. I know its good for the guys to go for the one that they love while the ladies should always go for one that loves them instead only then can everyone find joy i guess.. Buh thats my view though. You guys should tell me more biko..

Cc trapqueen77 bumbae1 refiner sexybbstar mayaa04 bro lefulefu mcbrooklyn aderola15
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2017
I prefer the one that loves me.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2017
Love me cool
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
Dextology:
what if you don't feel the same way about them?
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Alitair(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
Guy the one that loves you is sure. She loves you and want to make you feel the same way about her. And believe me brother, she would do almost everything to make that happen.

Me i don't know sha.
I don't even have a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by refiner(f): 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
The one that loves d hell outa me is the best...a guy love ought to be greater than d girl's love...for a relationship to keep growing... smiley
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Nomfanelo,that guy Answer hmm to me I go for it
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I will always reciprocate, as long as she loves me. I know how it feels not to be loved in return but I prefer to stick with a single partner as long she loves me, my commitment will be unwavering.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by lekjons(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2017
I'll wait till I find both..

1 Like

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 02, 2017
Dextology:

I will always reciprocate, as long as she loves me. I know how it feels not to be loved in return but I prefer to stick with a single partner as long she loves me, my commitment will be unwavering.
shocked shocked
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
Dextology:
you are a playboy.. I can gladly say that.. That is all we always wanted. So it will be easy for you to jilt her at the end since you are not feeling a dime for her.. Clap for yaself.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
Dextology:

by doing that don't you think you standing in his/her of finding the person who's gonna love them .
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2017
Male abi female?
Halfpenny:
Love me cool
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
Martin124:
Nomfanelo,that guy Answer hmm to me I go for it
well anyways we all different. what works for you may not work for someone else .
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
refiner:
The one that loves d hell outa me is the best...a guy love ought to be greater than d girl's love...for a relationship to keep growing... smiley
you sure knows how the game is being played.. I can bet you've never for once been a victim of heartbreak if only you've been playing by this.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
Alitair:
Guy the one that loves you is sure. She loves you and want to make you feel the same way about her. And believe me brother, she would do almost everything to make that happen.

Me i don't know sha.
I don't even have a girlfriend
you dont have a girlfriend and you are addicted to tramadol.. Issorait.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 02, 2017
paybak:
you are a playboy.. I can gladly say that.. That is all we always wanted. So it will be easy for you to jilt her at the end since you are not feeling a dime for her.. Clap for yaself.

What makes you think I am a playboy? Don't make judgement on what you think you know.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Alitair(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
paybak:
you dont have a girlfriend and you are addicted to tramadol.. Issorait.

Come to think of it....
Its a post from 2015. And i really need to help on how to delete it or something. can u help?
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well anyways we all different. what works for you may not work for someone else .
uhmm realy I see wink
Nomfanelo99:

uhmm realy I see!!!
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 02, 2017
op dats the real deal na.why stress urself chasing someone who dont care wether u breathing or not.someone who is unconcerned wether u exist.dating someone who cares 4 u is the right tin to do....though some few guys will disagree and keep on chasing shadows cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

by doing that don't you think you standing in his/her of finding the person who's gonna love them .

I am just answering base on the op question. In reality I will prefer a relationship where the feeling is mutual. It is frustrating when you love someone and they don't reciprocate regardless of the efforts you put.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
Wetin consign me.
I no love anybody and nobody love me.
Make I jus dey observe
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
Martin124:
uhmm realy I see winkuhmm realy I see!!!

goodnight
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
op dats the real deal na.why stress urself chasing someone who dont care wether u breathing or not.someone who is unconcerned wether u exist.dating someone who cares 4 u is the right tin to do....though some few guys will disagree and keep on chasing shadows cheesy.

Correct boss, I chase one shadow to the extent I go frustrated. The thing de pain seriously
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

goodnight
ok sleep tigh,,,gudnight
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
Alitair:

Come to think of it....
Its a post from 2015. And i really need to help on how to delete it or something. can u help?
sori bro i cant.. Best option is to deactivate, come back new and be careful threads you create or post you'd make.. Or better still call on lalasticlala mynd44 or seun i think they might be able to help you. Goodluck
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
Biko, Mutual love is the best.

Let the love be 50/50.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
that your last paragraph is so me... I'd ignore the ones that love me and started waiting for a girl that will never ever think am in this world talk more of saying yes to me.. Bro, that thing yaff ruined my relationship life.. Only God can was away all the curses wey all these ex(es) don carry give me.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
This is exactly what I'm facing right now
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 03, 2017
missbronze:
Biko, Mutual love is the best.

Let the love be 50/50.
how is that possible?? There's never that kinda love.. We only try to reciprocate things and people will think its affecting both same way.. Since there would always be someone to first love the other and make efforts to convince the latter before they try out themselves them ayam sorry.. Aint nothing like 50/50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2017
refiner:

A guy's love ought to be greater than the girl's love?.. seriously?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Marriage Is Over Rated / Watch The Twerk Of Lyf That Has Just Broken The Internet {must Watch Video} / BROKE GUYS' FORMULA: The Best Way to Generate Legit Money [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.