Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,344 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? (2622 Views)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
woman wrapper

Did you hit your head somewhere?
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Did you hit your head somewhere?
yes.. Your chest
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
So common guys, make i know how the thing dey take be.. I know its good for the guys to go for the one that they love while the ladies should always go for one that loves them instead only then can everyone find joy i guess.. Buh thats my view though. You guys should tell me more biko..

Cc trapqueen77 bumbae1 refiner sexybbstar mayaa04 bro lefulefu mcbrooklyn aderola15

One thing my dad always told us .. well only advice really on relationship
Was

He has to love you more than you love him ..... obviously didn't understand it at the time but you have to really understand what that means .

smiley
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2017
choose none of them
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
If you don't love someone, you shouldnt be with them. If they don't love you, you shouldn't be with them. You'll never be completely happy in either case. There are too many people out there in the world to settle for less.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Was

He has to love you more than you love him ..... obviously didn't understand it at the time but you have to really understand what that means .

smiley
the thing just be say na experience go come make you understand better. Crazy world it is with crazy heart always loving the wrong person.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
choose none of them
Nicho118:
If you don't love someone, you shouldnt
be with them. If they don't love you, you
shouldn't be with them. You'll never be
completely happy in either case. There
are too many people out there in the
world to settle for less.
bros, you wierd small ooo. Chai
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
bros, you wierd small ooo. Chai
it's for the best o
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
it's for the best o
issorait.. God go kukuma help us all.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

Was

smiley
daddys girll wink
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:

Happy birthday by the way.
Awwww. Thanks so much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by escapefromusa(f): 12:15pm On May 03, 2017
refiner:
The one that loves d hell outa me is the best...a guy love ought to be greater than d girl's love...for a relationship to keep growing... smiley

Your look psychotic ... did i spell ...shiit
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:

daddys girll wink
Yessir
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 03, 2017
paybak:
the thing just be say na experience go come make you understand better. Crazy world it is with crazy heart always loving the wrong person.
Train ur heart grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
Girls will always go for the one they love
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:
The one that loves me. I no fit shout.
believe me.. it won't work out for you
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
believe me.. it won't work out for you

Na u talk am o. It has been working grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:

Na u talk am o. It has been working grin
at first it will work fine but as times go by if you don't develop that same feeling towards him.

you won't be comfortable around him
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
at first it will work fine but as times go by if you don't develop that same feeling towards him.

you won't be comfortable around him

If I am attracted to him, it would work out just fine.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 04, 2017
Leriebloom:

If I am attracted to him, it would work out just fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think He Is The Most Handsome Nl( Pics) / Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! / Half Unclad Lady Dance Dirty At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.