Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? (2635 Views)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
This is exactly what I'm facing right now
God go kukuma help you out.. Buh next time, when you find yourself falling for someone then biko kindly try to do away with such person.. Infact, if you have her number delete it, if you are in same street, relocate or else you will just die in vain.. Women has been cursed never to love the heart that loves them.. They'd always prefer that one they love.. Thats why you see them always talking about heartbreaks.

2 Likes

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
Yea.. Thats the only way a relationship works. Its always like bread and beans that way..
JeffreyJamez:

A guy's love ought to be greater than the girl's love?.. seriously?! undecided
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
God go kukuma help you out.. Buh next time, when you find yourself falling for someone then biko kindly try to do away with such person.. Infact, if you have her number delete it, if you are in same street, relocate or else you will just die in vain.. Women has been cursed never to love the heart that loves them.. They'd always prefer that one they love.. Thats why you see them always talking about heartbreaks.
letting go is so damn hard
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
how is that possible?? There's never that kinda love.. We only try to reciprocate things and people will think its affecting both same way.. Since there would always be someone to first love the other and make efforts to convince the latter before they try out themselves them ayam sorry.. Aint nothing like 50/50.
Dear, it is. There are couple that have mutual attraction the first time and they hit off.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 12:11am On May 03, 2017
The one that loves me. I no fit shout.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
My dear, love dont usually work the way you expect it to.

That you love a woman doesnt guarantee she will love you back. Hence her reason for searching whom her hrt wants, for her own happiness too

Do you really know how it feels to be with someone you dont feel anything for?

pls, men shd try to understand us too.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:
The one that loves me. I no fit shout.
If he loves u and it happens you dont love him., Believe me, you wont be able to tolerate him. All his love will be pissing you off.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2017
It's in between the devil and the deep blue sea. The devil is the one you love, she's the devil cause she's emotionally superior and calls the shots while the one who loves you is the deep blue sea. You get cast away and you never know when you will reach the abyss.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:20am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
that your last paragraph is so me... I'd ignore the ones that love me and started waiting for a girl that will never ever think am in this world talk more of saying yes to me.. Bro, that thing yaff ruined my relationship life.. Only God can was away all the curses wey all these ex(es) don carry give me.
i concur grin grin grin grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 12:20am On May 03, 2017
missbronze:
If he loves u and it happens you dont love him., Believe me, you wont be able to tolerate him. All his love will be pissing you off.

It won't, trust me grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Girls say that because they crave emotional superiority. They want someone they can control that's why you should never marry a woman you love or even if you marry her make sure she loves you seven times more.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 03, 2017
Dextology:

Correct boss, I chase one shadow to the extent I go frustrated. The thing de pain seriously
ehn...hope no be daniela okeke u run after oo grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nicho118(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:

It won't, trust me grin
lol.. it will
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 03, 2017
Leriebloom:

It won't, trust me grin
Lol. okies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 12:28am On May 03, 2017
Nicho118:
lol.. it will

I am the one saying it won't, as long as I am attracted to him and I like his personality. It is settled grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Leriebloom(f): 12:29am On May 03, 2017
missbronze:
Lol. okies

Happy birthday by the way.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Girls say that because they crave emotional superiority. They want someone they can control that's why you should never marry a woman you love or even if you marry her make sure she loves you seven times more.

Where do you lot get all these your fvcked up theories from?
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
Yea.. Thats the only way a relationship works. Its always like bread and beans that way..

SMH......the sooner y'all realise there's no handbook or theory on how relationships​ should be,the better for all of you because y'all are soooooo gonna be disappointed when it's time for the real deal.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Where do you lot get all these your fvcked up theories from?
It's basic psychology. Have you ever read the 48 laws of power?
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Youdondeymad: 1:10am On May 03, 2017
Dextology:
I prefer the one that loves me.
grin I sight you bruh,I prefer both(lol)

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Youdondeymad: 1:18am On May 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
It's in between the devil and the deep blue sea. The devil is the one you love, she's the devil cause she's emotionally superior and calls the shots while the one who loves you is the deep blue sea. You get cast away and you never know when you will reach the abyss.
Words#Respekkkkkkkkkkkk!

Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by refiner(f): 5:59am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Yea...u cant expect a girl to love u more than u do,that relationship wont stand d test of time...u dont agree with me? smiley
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 03, 2017
missbronze:
My dear, love dont usually work the way you expect it to.

That you love a woman doesnt guarantee she will love you back. Hence her reason for searching whom her hrt wants, for her own happiness too

Do you really know how it feels to be with someone you dont feel anything for?

pls, men shd try to understand us too.
that's you people hurt the more.. Do a survey when you have time, ask about 5 to seven ladies and 6 of em will explained how there heart has bn broken by at least two guys or more and then try the guys like 10 of em, like 2 would have bn a victim.. Every girl have dated i could have used for ritual buh thank God for the Christ in me, i feel nothing for them buh because say them no go gree make person rest and i'd agree to be that their happiness for like a month and tell them bar bye. Always try the one that loves you biko to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
hmmmmmmm
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On May 03, 2017
We must both love each other but him loving me a bit more ....well I see no harm in that ish tongue in fact I prefer it that way grin
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:
We must both love each other but him loving me a bit more ....well I see no harm in that ish tongue in fact I prefer it that way grin
you have choosen the best way.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Lionessza(f): 6:56am On May 03, 2017
paybak:
you have choosen the best way.

I think so too.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2017
refiner:

Yea...u cant expect a girl to love u more than u do,that relationship wont stand d test of time...u dont agree with me? smiley
no i don't
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It's basic psychology. Have you ever read the 48 laws of power?

That's not basic psychology Anything. And no I haven't.
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by refiner(f): 7:10am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
no i don't
Lol...it seems ur mind is made up already...it will be a futile effort to convince u...
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2017
refiner:

Lol...it seems ur mind is made up already...it will be a futile effort to convince u...

Try
Re: Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Try
woman wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Size & Type Before? / Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. / Tell Me This Girl's IG Account Or Where I Can See Her Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.