Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27062 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by dragonking2: 4:17pm On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Simple, Yar'adua died with critical ailment and at a point got incapacitated. He is ill and if he gets to a critical position, he will make a decision or it will be made without him.

Why do people like you seem overly eager to have him out even when he is actively in control? An unwise position to hold.
Honestly, why are you confusing yourself? Is Buhari not critically ill too? You don't have a point.

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by kings09(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2017
Maclatunji no go see dis 1.
Agumbankembu:

cheesy
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by omobabaonibaba(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2017
Akanbiedu:

How did you know the whole region support this message?

religion bind their decision. the few Christians in north has no says in north if u need to know

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BetaThings: 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot say the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

Bro Mac
We are Muslims; we don't do assabiya
Please don't let anyone suck you into any tribal vainglory
The current matter is between APC members
Only Allah knows those who will be alive next week and He truly knows the true lovers of Nigeria

Meanwhile I recall Mr Femi Gbajamiala in Janury/Feb that spearheading on the floor of the House of Reps the contention that Buhari was not sick and that he was only on medical leave
Tribal chieftains and politicians will sort themselves out eventually
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BigBen10: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Sorry I'm quoting you. But you mean inkling . Don't speak to impress, speak to express and you won't embarass yourself too often.

Thanks.
you too should correct to encourage not to denegrade.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nell4: 5:39pm On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

This is very rude and God will shame you someday.
I don't come from there, neither do I come from within your territorial Nig boundaries but I have lived there. It is rude to address the Igbos as such. Even God doesn't give us everything. They have their own strength.
don't mind the fool.they have all the political position snd yet they are beggars and poorest in the nation. They can die with their presidency as long as it does not put food on my table.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2017
BigBen10:
you too should correct to encourage not to denegrade .

Does it look I did it to denigrate/degrade him, good sir? You're guilty just as him.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nell4: 5:47pm On May 04, 2017
maximilano:

The truth is bitter!!!
see immp . Fight your masters and stop diverting. They attacked your region,you are here as usual (cowards) attacking another tribe. Shameless bigots hiding their head in shame. Who presidency help as long as we are not poorest in the country. You can die with the presidency so far it does not put food on our table. Don't know why you immps are afraid of the north. Idiotas everywhere.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Kdon2: 5:50pm On May 04, 2017
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanielPop(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2017
Serves brown roof republic right! Next time don't stab your brother. The hausa-fulanis will never do what you did 2015! Enjoy the messy stew you prepared. Tasty hey? grin
Raziii:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/stop-exploiting-buharis-ill-health-northern-group-tell-yoruba-leaders/
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 6:15pm On May 04, 2017
BetaThings:

Bro Mac
We are Muslims; we don't do assabiya
Please don't let anyone suck you into any tribal vainglory
The current matter is between APC members
Only Allah knows those who will be alive next week and He truly knows the true lovers of Nigeria

Meanwhile I recall Mr Femi Gbajamiala in Janury/Feb that spearheading on the floor of the House of Reps the contention that Buhari was not sick and that he was only on medical leave
Tribal chieftains and politicians will sort themselves out eventually

This is not tribalism but addressing issues frontally. People avoid talking about it because they do not want to be tagged tribalists.

Just a few days ago Senator Ken Nnamani was saying something similar and his Igbo kinsmen started making noise at the event. Is he a tribalist too?

I don't post to impress anyone and I have my reasons for being blunt in this regard.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BetaThings: 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
leave the military men alone they are people of independent mind and moved by the barrel of the Gun.

Shagari took Ekwueme and that era was awesome .

Anyone who says Oct 1979 - Dec 1983 was awesome has no regard for history and truth
There should be a limit to propaganda

The most popular and much heralded coup in the history of Nigeria was the coup of Dec 1983 that swept away that inglorious regime
Nigerian students, market women, workers, civil servants etc from day 1 rejoiced over the sweeping away of that insensitive government

Austerity first entered the economic dictionary during the period
That was the period when the former Gov of Old Imo State Dr Sam Mbakwe wept and suggested that Britain should come and recolonise Nigeria
A period of import licence hoarding
A period of general scarcity of goods
Ask Onyeka Owenu how "awesome" the era was
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
nell4:
see immp . Fight your masters and stop diverting. They attacked your region,you are here as usual (cowards) attacking another tribe. Shameless bigots hiding their head in shame. Who presidency help as long as we are not poorest in the country. You can die with the presidency so far it does not put food on our table. Don't know why you immps are afraid of the north. Idiotas everywhere.
Lol.....e pain am o. The truth is really bitter

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by awa(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
I don't want to make any concrete statement before they would call me IPOB.

That one concern them after all they have been together all along
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Sheep or goat

The SE is full of both.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BetaThings: 7:09pm On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

This is not tribalism but addressing issues frontally. People avoid talking about it because they do not want to be tagged tribalists.

Just a few days ago Senator Ken Nnamani was saying something similar and his Igbo kinsmen started making noise at the event. Is he a tribalist too?

I don't post to impress anyone and I have my reasons for being blunt in this regard.

If you trade words with tribalists, you MIGHT end up castigating a whole tribe
I advised you as a Muslim, we cannot afford to go that route

Senator Nnamani can afford to be a tribal bigot - he is a Christian and their rules allow virtually anything - otherwise a religious and sectional zealot like FFK will not be popular among Christians
Sensible posts will impress right thinking people - it is inevitable
Muslims are known for candour because Allah enjoined us to side with the truth, I admire frankness

My point is that we should find a way to navigate the ethnically-charged environment of Nairaland where tribal champions, unrestrained by the strictures of their religion of anything-goes, bait us into crossing the line of what our religion has ordained
Muslims remind Muslims, we don't tag or brand our brothers
Salaam
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Like seriously, wtf is porchists? Always wonder how you BMC guys got got and manage to retain your jobs!

Senseless and meaningless post, typical of . . .
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nell4: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
maximilano:

Lol.....e pain am o. The truth is really bitter
bitter ke.read the heading again okay. Accept it or attack your masters. You and that person dashing u like is a clear case of imbee
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BetaThings: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
DanielPop:
Serves brown roof republic right! Next time don't stab your brother. The hausa-fulanis will never do what you did 2015! Enjoy the messy stew you prepared. Tasty hey? grin
Most states in the North gave Jonathan large votes in 2011
Katsina (Buhari's state) gave him 26%
The SW also voted for him in 2011

Jonathan never appointed a service chief from the NW throughout his presidency
The SW also had cause to complain about marginalisation when at a time there was no service chief from the SW under Jonathan

If you ask about backstabbing, these two zones have a stronger case than Jonathan

Anyway Jonathan was voted out due to incompetence
Or should people vote for stealing because it is distinct from corruption?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
BetaThings:

If you trade words with tribalists, you MIGHT end up castigating a whole tribe
I advised you as a Muslim, we cannot afford to go that route

Senator Nnamani can afford to be a tribal bigot - he is a Christian and their rules allow virtually anything - otherwise a religious and sectional zealot like FFK will not be popular among Christians
Sensible posts will impress right thinking people - it is inevitable
Muslims are known for candour because Allah enjoined us to side with the truth, I admire frankness

My point is that we should find a way to navigate the ethnically-charged environment of Nairaland where tribal champions, unrestrained by the strictures of their religion of anything-goes, bait us into crossing the line of what our religion has ordained
Muslims remind Muslims, we don't tag or brand our brothers
Salaam

Wa alaykum Salam.

You have not said I have not spoken the truth. #QED

Senator Ken Nnamani cannot be a tribal bigot against Igbos, he is Igbo himself.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by crackerspub: 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

If you don't need a psychiatric attention, tell me what is such a big deal in a group releasing a statement to air their views in a democracy.
You Igbos are so depraved in your way of reasoning that you need regeneration from archaic syndrome.

quote from a coward

you found nothing wrong in what your masters said

hahaha

And you went ahead to attack Igbos

You have slave mentality, where on the article was Igbo's mentioned

Dude there are so many ethnic groups we Igbos no send una because we know u guys are fools and cowards

Even Pa Buhari was afraid of us and labelled us 5% and didn't call any of our elders by name and you said it demo-crazy by a group which you are afraid to call there names

This is beyond being a coward, the oxford dic should help me out on your case

chai i pity you guys

chai
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Bridget95(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
BetaThings:

Anyone who says Oct 1979 - Dec 1983 was awesome has no regard for history and truth
There should be a limit to propaganda

The most popular and much heralded coup in the history of Nigeria was the coup of Dec 1983 that swept away that inglorious regime
Nigerian students, market women, workers, civil servants etc from day 1 rejoiced over the sweeping away of that insensitive government

Austerity first entered the economic dictionary during the period
That was the period when the former Gov of Old Imo State Dr Sam Mbakwe wept and suggested that Britain should come and recolonise Nigeria
A period of import licence hoarding
A period of general scarcity of goods
Ask Onyeka Owenu how "awesome" the era was
compare that era and that of Buhari/idiagbon of 1983-85 and see for yourself that Shagari/ekwueme did well.

Buhari/osibanjo of today is no different from 1984 hunger and extreme hardship in Nigeria.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BigBen10: 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Does it look I did it to denigrate/degrade him, good sir? You're guilty just as him.

Yeah it very much looks so.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 1:22am On May 05, 2017
nell4:
bitter ke.read the heading again okay. Accept it or attack your masters. You and that person dashing u like is a clear case of imbee
I understand that you're going through excruciating pain at the moment, please take some pain killers.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 1:34am On May 05, 2017
DonCortino:

The igbos already have an understanding with the north long b4 the civil war. We know they dont love us and we know they dont love yarubawa!

Unfortunately the yarubawa feeful are too dumb or stewpid to know this.
Hmmm I now see why the Igbo's are not formidable politically, they only play politics with those they love.....no diplomacy at all.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 1:56am On May 05, 2017
beberebe:

Buhari will be very happy the day Igbo's will rise to support him...

The Hausa's formed an alliance with the afonjas just because the Igbo's can not be reached...

They prefer and truth the Igbo's than your so called afonjas..

Once Igbo's stand by you, they can not backstab you
Blind people don't backstab.....Lmao
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanielPop(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2017
Judas shared bread with Christ and the brethren daily....until that faithful day.....you made no point! grin
BetaThings:

Most states in the North gave Jonathan large votes in 2011
Katsina (Buhari's state) gave him 26%
The SW also voted for him in 2011

Jonathan never appointed a service chief from the NW throughout his presidency
The SW also had cause to complain about marginalisation when at a time there was no service chief from the SW under Jonathan

If you ask about backstabbing, these two zones have a stronger case than Jonathan

Anyway Jonathan was voted out due to incompetence
Or should people vote for stealing because it is distinct from corruption?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BetaThings: 12:24am On May 11, 2017
DanielPop:
Judas shared bread with Christ and the brethren daily....until that faithful day.....you made no point! grin

To the people without an open mind, the only point is the one in their mind
Before Judas betrayed Jesus, it was already known what would happen
Who could do the same with ordinary mortals who are voting to put a man in office
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by perez100: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
They warned them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums / Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.