Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27067 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 10:16am On May 04, 2017
felicitywe:
why r the Yoruba people escalating Buhari's health situation;Sahara reporters,Punch newspaper,Bisi Akande,Falana,etc.You people need to know that life belongs to God and you cannot kill a man with mouth.Even if Buhari is very sick he s still the president of Nigeria as far as he can carry out certain functions after all governance is a collective assignment.

That's karma for you, what you do to others always find a way to come and bite you in the assss...
When yaradua Was ill..was it not the same thing this buhari was doing? calling for impeachment and stepping down of the dude back then....he has forgotten that sickness doesn't respect anybody.
I pray God heals him oooo....
The north threatening fire and brimstone if a man that has nearly clocked a century dies is what is worrying me..when exactly do they want him to die..250years old??...This country seff......
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 10:17am On May 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
why dont you discredit and prove me wrong ..yoruba man and mouth

I have done that and told you to bring our source and his quote. I also asked you question.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by omobabaonibaba(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2017
northerners with their one way traffick sense. if not for democracy that privilege them in joining politics

I wonder why a whole region would be reasoning the same away.

birds of the same feather with east. just one reason

some brain need to be diversify before economy could encounter is own diversification

sharing a country with these millipede is the saddest thing of my life

I hope tinubu is satisfied with his over ambitious now. only few of these northerners understand what Democratic system of govt was. what most of them knows are monarchy rule of govt

some mistakes would be corrected 2019, if citizens power is not exploited

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nkwuocha1: 10:19am On May 04, 2017
Why do I have the feeling Tinubu may betray prof. Osibanjo?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Akanbiedu(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
omobabaonibaba:
northerners with their one way traffick sense. if not for democracy that privilege them in joining politics

I wonder why a whole region would be reasoning the same away.

birds of the same feather with east. just one reason

some brain need to be diversify before economy could encounter is own diversification

sharing a country with these millipede is the saddest thing of my life

I hope tinubu is satisfied with his over ambitious now. only few of these northerners understand what Democratic system of govt was. what most of them knows are monarchy rule of govt

some mistakes would be corrected 2019, if citizens power is not exploited

How did you know the whole region support this message?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by VirginFinder: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
why dont you discredit and prove me wrong ..yoruba man and mouth

That'll be waste of time.

You are just too dull and incoherent.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by ORACULUM(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2017
Punny feofle...North grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Franchise21(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2017
sarrki:
Where were the so called leaders when we were at the

forefront for the primary election to general election .

When tinubu and other yoruba leaders were spending their money and energy where were the so called leaders?

Enough of this thrash abegi
Ooh! U seff na Afonjan... Una nvr see chumchin... Anyway, since na Yoruba VS Hausa, I can only siddon here n be lafffin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Henry22(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
who is NPA " Nigeria ports authority or this man in the pocture?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by crackerspub: 10:34am On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
atleast we have the balls to manipulate the presidency

When will flat head smell aso rock now?

sometimes i don't understand people

someone just insulted ur elders and Yoruba in general and u left them and started attacking Igbo's

this is more than madness, u really need help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Basic123: 10:37am On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Yoruba are not your problem, go answer Sanusi query first before talking like an infidel
Awon dindinrin

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by crackerspub: 10:41am On May 04, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Junior partners ? Did you read in the post that they called on nigerians ? That's because they know they cannot single-handedly handle the yoruba. Were the matter addressed to the SE, they would've issued threats as usual because they know those whose fore-fathers served them as second-fiddle partners from 1950s to 1983.

either you have eye problem or u are mentally not okay

they called your elders by names and rounded it up with Yoruba

stop been a coward and fight back

why calling Igbos, we don't give a crap about u guys. we are hear to read about the drama and laugh

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by shedy03(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2017
felicitywe:
why r the Yoruba people escalating Buhari's health situation;Sahara reporters,Punch newspaper,Bisi Akande,Falana,etc.You people need to know that life belongs to God and you cannot kill a man with mouth.Even if Buhari is very sick he s still the president of Nigeria as far as he can carry out certain functions after all governance is a collective assignment.
wrong, a president is not elected into office to carry out certain functions, but all functions as a president should. anything less, means the president is incapacitated. and refer to the constitution of the country for what needs to be done in situation like this.
north should stop blaming Yorubas for their wahalas.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by abdool59(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2017
power should stay forever in the north right, these folks are senseless, after all the Northern presidents we've had how as it benefit the region and Nigeria as a whole. I don't care whoever is president as long the Country is progressing be ut east,west,south or north
May God on this day destroy thoswhom have planned or are planning to ruin this nation be it APC or PDP destroy them and May they not see God's mercy and blessings
May God grant President Buhari good health and quick recovery
Nigerians from other part of the country need to come out for public offices.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by LionDeLeo: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
Henry22:

Mynd44, OAM4J, I hope the implications of something like this is very clear.

Cc seun
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:18am On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J, I hope the implications of something like this is very clear.

Cc seun
What implications are you talking about?

I've saved it and I'm flooding it in the whole net
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:19am On May 04, 2017
Henry22:

If something like this triggers crisis, people like you will only come online to mourn and make more noise.

Keep endangering the lives of some innocent christians.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:20am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
What implications are you talking about?

I've saved it and I'm flooding it in the whole net

And it is obvious most of you are desperately looking for means on how nairaland should be sanctioned for igniting religious conflict. Continue
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2017
crackerspub:

either you have eye problem or u are mentally not okay

they called your elders by names and rounded it up with Yoruba

stop been a coward and fight back

why calling Igbos, we don't give a crap about u guys. we are hear to read about the drama and laugh

If you don't need a psychiatric attention, tell me what is such a big deal in a group releasing a statement to air their views in a democracy.
You Igbos are so depraved in your way of reasoning that you need regeneration from archaic syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by murmee: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=dragonking2 post=56192960]So the president was elected to take things easy after causing the worst recession in 25years.. .I am sure if GEJ was taking things easy, by now you will be ranting all over nairaland. [/quote Yes o. GEJ didn't take things easy at all. He was very busy as all hands were on deck looting Nigerian Treasury. The unprecedented stealing that took place under his watch by him, his wife, his cronies and kitchen cabinet could not have been achieved if he took things easy. Afterall, Stealing is Not Corruption!
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd4OAM4J, I hope the implications of something like this is very clear.

Cc seu
So a cartoon thAt says nothing has an implication? I'm posting it on US sites that are against religious tolerance. It's goibg round my friend
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
Some people are desperately looking for crisis in this country.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2017
Let Nigeria divide into 5 independent countries.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:26am On May 04, 2017
Dejiprince:

And it is obvious most of you are desperately looking for means on how nairaland should be sanctioned for igniting religious conflict. Continue
Shut it. A picture f an Arab man that wants to marry off a 6 yr old is now a threat to Christians.

May it be a threat to your folks instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:26am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
So a cartoon thAt says nothing has an implication? I'm posting it on US sites that are against religious tolerance. It's goibg round my friend

In fact, act a movie on it and post it on YouTube. But hold yourself responsible for any consequence. Finish.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:27am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Shut it. A picture f an Arab man that wants to marry off a 6 yr old is now a threat to Christians.

May it be a threat to your folks instead

Continue ooh! Is not a threat to anyone.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
Dejiprince:
Some people are desperately looking for crisis in this country.
You are the instigator but your plans has failed
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Dejiprince: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You are the instigator but your plans has failed

Continue. Pls don't stop.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:29am On May 04, 2017
Dejiprince:

In fact, act a movie on it and post it on YouTube. But hold yourself responsible for any consequence. Finish.
Art is used to tell a thousand storries so people like you won't understand except you have something you are npt telling us
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:31am On May 04, 2017
Dejiprince:

Continue. Pls don't stop.
I love arts so I'm reposting it to my friends with same ideals
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by mannymoney: 11:31am On May 04, 2017
who are the vultures waiting, monitoring and watching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.