Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27065 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nkwuocha1: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by ephi123(f): 9:45am On May 04, 2017
hylyne:

He would soon change his ID on nairaland...

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by LastSurvivor11: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
I don't want to say anything

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nkwuocha1: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Honestly what is your point? The Buhari you are defending also attacked yaradua and told him to step down due to health issues so why is he refusing to do the same since he is Mr integrity?

http://pulse.ng/local/throwback-thursday-how-buhari-called-for-impeachment-of-sick-absent-yar-adua-in-2010-id6195077.html

Karma is a biitch brother.

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Siscooh: 9:47am On May 04, 2017
maximilano:
This is politics and not buying and selling. When political bigwigs are talking the traders don't have a say because it is beyond their might. Igbo's are politically irrelevant so the northerners don't regard them as formidable, remember a northerner once said they're only 5%. A candidate doesn't even need their votes to win a presidential election.
This is very rude and God will shame you someday.
I don't come from there, neither do I come from within your territorial Nig boundaries but I have lived there. It is rude to address the Igbos as such. Even God doesn't give us everything. They have their own strength.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by IkpuMmadu: 9:47am On May 04, 2017
Yoruba peeps don suffer, this period no afvour dem at all....when favour them seff

First House of Assembly movement
VP called a mere commisioner
Tinunbu wings clips
Fulani massacre in Ife
They wanted Nnamdi locked, he is walking
Oooni embrassed by Lagoon Oba
Yoruba youths arrested in Ife
Lagoon Oba saying Lagos aint yoruba land( Which we all know that it is A no man land)
Now Hausa again warning

I haff tired

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Reference(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot say the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

Pls return to the centre. You are quickly being sucked into the ever expanding ethno-centric sinkhole eroding the values and sensibilities of most Nigerians. Return to being a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by IkpuMmadu: 9:48am On May 04, 2017
why
LastSurvivor11:
I don't want to say anything
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 9:49am On May 04, 2017
'These' People are just shameless! Figure it out

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Priest200(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2017
As as how?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 9:51am On May 04, 2017
generalbush:

But you were the one that started to quote me first... cheesy cheesy

Then I reminded you of what the foolanis did to our mothers in Kwara and you start canceling my posts cheesy cheesy

They have started to eat Night food at the IDP camp oo...

Come make we go collect our beans and eat jare!!

What are frnds for? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Which IDP camp dey ogbomoso? Ogbomoso has no IDP camp oga.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Yoruba are not your problem, go answer Sanusi query first before talking like an infidel

I tire o. Same Yoruba that made bubu the president in the first place. The North can indeed play dirty. Everything is tribalized in naija. North is wicked.

Thought they claimed he was hale and hearty? Ass holes. angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 9:53am On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

This is very rude and God will shame you someday.
I don't come from there, neither do I come from within your territorial Nig boundaries but I have lived there. It is rude to address the Igbos as such. Even God doesn't give us everything. They have their own strength.
The truth is bitter!!!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
I suppose they are just being insecure...
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Mr Seun, is this one part of the moderators
Or has he been sacked
Why calling Seun?, I hope we igbos not starting our victim cry again cos na we start to they yarn the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by VirginFinder: 9:56am On May 04, 2017
Nonsense!

Did anybody force PMB to contest?

The Nigerian constitution is clear. In the event of PMB's proven incapacitation or eventual demise, Professor Yemi Osinbajo becomes president.

Whether he'll seek/win a fresh term will be decided by Nigerians.

When will these aboookis realise that we jointly own this country sef

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by joinnow: 9:56am On May 04, 2017
Why cannt our brodas in west decide like the Biafra and let pull out of this Mess called Nigeria.
I still dont understand

8 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 9:57am On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
leave the military men alone they are people of independent mind and moved by the barrel of the Gun.

Shagari took Ekwueme and that era was awesome .

Buhari saw the steadfastness of the igbos and utmost delivery of effective governance and beckoned on Chief Edwin Umezuoke to be his running mate but we snubbed him.

Buhari came the second time and held the hands of former senate president, chief Chuba okadigbo igbos snubbed him for several reasons before he became fed up and succumbed to the thief.nubu.

it is clear the north understands igbo steadfastness and abilities to make things work for generality of Nigerians. look at OBJ ,Shagari and GEJ's government were igbos worked at the center and see that those were times of prosperity and happiness for Nigerians unlike now that we have death and poverty including suffering and hardship all together hitting Nigerians like in 1984 during the Yoruba/Fulani government of Buhari.
Which prosperity?, can you name one?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 10:02am On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
masters mentality of crying marginalisation?

You people just won't kill me with laughs
grin
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by stealthtiger(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Yoruba are not your problem, go answer Sanusi query first before talking like an infidel
Savage. That'swjo you are

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by stealthtiger(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Savage. That'who you are

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BAILMONEY: 10:06am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Nobody is saying the President should leave office, if he is conscious and alert, he will stay in power.
YORUBA MUSLIM DON SPEAK BE THAT. EOD
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Klington: 10:07am On May 04, 2017
It's looks like we are already in the day of reckoning..... Afonjas are beginning to reap what sowed.

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Vicolan: 10:08am On May 04, 2017
ephi123:
Confusion in the camp. Even sarrki is wailing cheesy

Wonder too ooo....The news hit d guy at d wrong side i guess....The rate those yeye people dey carry power put 4 head no b play oooh

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Just look at what you are asking, I am aligned with neither, just common sense. Cabal ko, Noob Saibot ni.

Seriously, you guys should stop being mischievous. The president is taking things easy and government is still running, so what exactly are you yapping about.
What did you just write Alhaji? @ highlighted undecided
We have no president for all I care. We were told he is working from home; what if every other civil servant decides to work from home, how will the country be?
He should do the needful by resigning asap and take care of his health then hand over to Pastor Osinbajo the VP smiley
God has made it so!

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by LionDeLeo: 10:12am On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
atleast we have the balls to manipulate the presidency

When will flat head smell aso rock now?

Very good, valid, correct and timely question.

I doubt if any flatron will ever go close to VP again throughout the remaining history of Nigeria.

They may hold any position when they are finally restricted to their potopoto republic.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Yoruba peeps don suffer, this period no afvour dem at all....when favour them seff

First House of Assembly movement
VP called a mere commisioner
Tinunbu wings clips
Fulani massacre in Ife
They wanted Nnamdi locked, he is walking
Oooni embrassed by Lagoon Oba
Yoruba youths arrested in Ife
Lagoon Oba saying Lagos aint yoruba land( Which we all know that it is A no man land)
Now Hausa again warning

I haff tired
When did oba talk say Lagos is not Yoruba land. bring out the source and his quote where he said that. Keep leaving in your delusion. We are enjoying it. But let ask ourselves big question, Why are we Igbos so obsessed with a Yoruba state like Lagos?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Butterworth: 10:14am On May 04, 2017
omolami:
To the northern busybodies please let nigerians know what is in buhari that the yorubas woukd exploit? Is it his bony structure or his sadistic nature or his half baked education? Nonesnse

But you guys voted for him after knowing all these things you said about him.

Who is fooling who?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Lilimax(f): 10:15am On May 04, 2017
So many fake Monickers springing up on this thread shocked
WHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.