Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27064 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 8:13pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

F O O L

Repetition does not validate your point you know.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by paBuhari(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2017
**Strolls in** #Discover its a husband and wife matter# **Strolls out** grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Where were the so called leaders when we were at the

forefront for the primary election to general election .

When tinubu and other yoruba leaders were spending their money and energy where were the so called leaders?

Enough of this thrash abegi
I am surprised that you guys didn't see this coming. I've long known that there is fire and plot by the Daura cabal against Tinubu and his supporters immediately Buhari was sworn in.

First they rejected ALL his Ministerial nominees... Only to compensate him with some minute lesser appointments.

Later they appointed those of his ex proteges who are not in par with him as ministers.

They collaborated with PDP to frustrate the emergence of Gbaja as Speaker (something I never expected though I never backed Gbaja) and of recent tactically eased out his loyalist Lawal Babachir.

My brother, we have to see our common enemies, and they are those within the Daura Presidency. We must join forces together and prepare to send them out in 2019.

Note, I'm not saying BAT should come to PDP but we can work with the new platform to kick out the Cabals in Power.

15 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by paramakina202: 8:19pm On May 03, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot same the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

We do not seek their love.No they were addressing their junior partners.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 03, 2017
generalbush:
hahahahaha

I don't think the Yoruba's will react!!

They will be loyal to their masters!!

They might end up reacting on Nairaland sha...
atleast we have the balls to manipulate the presidency

When will flat head smell aso rock now?

10 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by rosebowl01(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Arrant nonsense

Did anyone notice how he NEVER identified any specific point that those they accused made against Buhari?
I think this is clearly a frustrated, power drunk never do wells that just felt like they must look for a scape goat to blame on the calamitous fate.

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by 989900: 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
Is Buhari sick or not?

For how long?

What is the diagnosis?

What is the prognosis?

Let the sentimental ninnies answer the above first

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nwakaumu(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
-
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 8:39pm On May 03, 2017
paramakina202:

We do not seek their love.No they were addressing their junior partners.

Whatever makes you happy, it is your reality.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am surprised that you guys didn't see this coming. I've long known that there is fire and plot by the Daura cabal against Tinubu and his supporters immediately Buhari was sworn in.

First they rejected ALL his Ministerial nominees... Only to compensate him with some minute lesser appointments.

Later they appointed those of his ex proteges who are not in par with him as ministers.

They collaborated with PDP to frustrate the emergence of Gbaja as Speaker (something I never expected though I never backed Gbaja) and of recent tactically eased out his loyalist Lawal Babachir.

My brother, we have to see our common enemies, and they are those within the Daura Presidency. We must join forces together and prepare to send them out in 2019.

Note, I'm not saying BAT should come to PDP but we can work with the new platform to kick out the Cabals in Power.

Shallow analysis.

If the President has to leave office, who takes over? His Vice President. You see how useless your analysis is. When people blindly carry tribalism for head, rational thought flies out the window.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Ogalanyachieze post=56178406] how dare you talk to ur masters like this[/quote
]

Not everybody carries the slave and servitude gene in their system like you.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by hucienda: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
It was obvious from Day 1. Collabo just to oust the minority president by all means.

Now they're at loggerheads amongst themselves with the country comatose.

If anything happens, they have themselves to blame. The constitution is clear on succession - anything else is anarchy.

13 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by beberebe: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot same the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

Buhari will be very happy the day Igbo's will rise to support him...

The Hausa's formed an alliance with the afonjas just because the Igbo's can not be reached...

They prefer and truth the Igbo's than your so called afonjas..

Once Igbo's stand by you, they can not backstab you

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
felicitywe:
why r the Yoruba people escalating Buhari's health situation;Sahara reporters,Punch newspaper,Bisi Akande,Falana,etc.You people need to know that life belongs to God and you cannot kill a man with mouth.Even if Buhari is very sick he s still the president of Nigeria as far as he can carry out certain functions after all governance is a collective assignment.

Because they believe in truth, honesty and transparency which are the bulwarks of democracy but because the likes of you and the cow-sucking morons in the so-called NPA are autocratic by upbringing, you cannot appreciate what is good.

Why must your brainless cabal shield Buhari from the likes of Bisi Akande as if they are no longer to be trusted ? Where were the stupid NPA members when Akande and co. were working tirelessly to get Buhari elected even against mainstream yoruba opinion ?
Surely, common sense is a flower that does not grow in the garden of members of NPA and those who reason like them.

9 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by generalbush(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
atleast we have the balls to manipulate the presidency

When will flat head smell aso rock now?

You are reacting already online...

keep it up!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by paramakina202: 9:01pm On May 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Incorrigible mugu.
E pain am grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

You were all fooled by the illiterate north.
Education is not wisdom

Nobody voted for APC in the 5 SEastern states, isn't it, Mr Brainless. Do you even know what they call democracy ? What do we say of those politicians that matter in the SE that have been jumping sheep even of late ?
Common sense is really not common, especially to eternal wailers.

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
generalbush:

Dude go face your Masters...

lol...
if only you had done that, you wouldn't be on this thread.

You will be somewhere in enugu protecting those old women getting their wrinkled pusssy's handed over to them by your fulani masters. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

You were all fooled by the illiterate north.
Education is not wisdom

Foul. Given another chance, i would vote against a president who gleefully said that stealing is not corruption, who blazingly spent dollars as campaign funds, and who brought Nigeria to shame and ridicule in Africa and beyond as a Phd holder that cannot speak a correct english.
Only a pack of dunces would vote for a man like that. Under his watch, our foreign reserves were depleted, excess crude revenue shared, funds voted to purchase arms to fight BH was shared with his signature while nigerians, including mainly christians like him were being slaughtered and BH were taking over a large swarth of land to his nonchalance. Matter of fact, those that voted for such a comprehensive failure need their heads examined.
Inugo ?

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Shallow analysis.

If the President has to leave office, who takes over? His Vice President. You see how useless your analysis is. When people blindly carry tribalism for head, rational thought flies out the window.
What are you saying Ogbeni? Why has the cabal refused to fly Baba for treatment so as to allow PYO act in his stead?

A Yoruba guy once scolded you for being more pro Fulani than pro Yoruba, I thought he was harsh but I guess you just prove him right.

Tunji, are you aligned with the Daura cabal or with Asiwaju group?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
generalbush:

Like the way you were chased out of illorin??

Mehn... when I was there, .....
atleast no one is raping my grandma in ilorin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by MXrep: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
See where sophistication has landed yoruba people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

F O O L

What is on record is that your grandfathers, led by Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe served the north as minions and yes-boys from the 50s to 1983 with nothing to show for it in their domain.
Who is the fool here ?

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by generalbush(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
atleast no one is raping my grandma in ilorin cheesy

I accept that they raped and ran away...

lol...

But they took your land, killed OUR fathers, Raped our mothers...

And as strong as we are, we ran away instead of them...

Now they are occupying OUR father's land and all we do is converge at the IDP camp at Ogbomosho and ranting on Nairaland...

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
... So unfortunate that history is about to repeat again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos) / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.