Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27068 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by LionDeLeo: 11:32am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
So a cartoon thAt says nothing has an implication? I'm posting it on US sites that are against religious tolerance. It's goibg round my friend

CarlosTheJackal:
What implications are you talking about?

I've saved it and I'm flooding it in the whole net

How many times do you have to quote me on a single comment? Are you that jobless?

Or are you being relieved of your mechanical engineering phone repairing job?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:36am On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

How many times do you have to quote me on a single comment? Are you that jobless?

You mistake Carlos the Jackal for someone else grin grin

I love fighting against religious and ethnic bigotry so that picture can haunt you for all i care wink

Pictures say thousands words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by CarlosTheJackal: 11:38am On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Trust me, i love hpw that pics is
getting you all worked up

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by AceSkillz01: 11:38am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot say the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

Face the North, leave Igbo

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by LionDeLeo: 11:40am On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You mistake Carlos the Jackal for someone else grin grin

I love fighting against religious and ethnic bigotry so that picture can haunt you for all i care wink

Pictures say thousands words

CarlosTheJackal:
Trust me, i love hpw that pics is
getting you all worked up

Continue with the "struggle".
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Solomon38: 11:42am On May 04, 2017
Nairaland have turn to quarreling vicinity or childish play
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by crimeboss: 11:52am On May 04, 2017
Raziii:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/stop-exploiting-buharis-ill-health-northern-group-tell-yoruba-leaders/
Southerners or Yoruba taking over government is not my problem but tinubu, this shows how desperate the northerners av with power.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by willibounce1(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2017
I don't think there will be any election vote 2019. These abo.ki people will always want to hold on to power and it's obvious people are tired of their madness.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Charly68: 11:57am On May 04, 2017
This so called Northern elders are deeply sick. Nothing is elderly in their opinions & rantings
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Nobody voted for APC in the 5 SEastern states. . . What do we say of those politicians that matter in the SE that have been jumping sheep even of late?

Sheep or goat
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Late Major Kaduna Nzaegwu was taken as a son by Ahmadu Bello only to be mercilessly slaughteted like a chicken by him.
Late Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna effortlessly betrayed Nzaegwu and his fellow porchists when his loyalty mattered a lot.
So where is the precedent of your loyalty ?
SE politicians deserted NADECO one after the other at the offer of filthy lucre by Abacha.
Truth and honesty my foot. History is a better judge.

Like seriously, wtf is porchists? Always wonder how you BMC guys got got and manage to retain your jobs!

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 12:12pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
What did you just write Alhaji? @ highlighted undecided
We have no president for all I care. We were told he is working from home; what if every other civil servant decides to work from home, how will the country be?
He should do the needful by resigning asap and take care of his health then hand over to Pastor Osinbajo the VP smiley
God has made it so!

Hahaahahahahahaha, if God has made it so, why ask for it again?

Do civil servants get elected?

You see how you twist logic on its head.

Just say you want President Buhari out by hook or crook and people will understand you. Do not try to pretend that there is an enlightened reasoning behind your position.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
Reference:

Pls return to the centre. You are quickly being sucked into the ever expanding ethno-centric sinkhole eroding the values and sensibilities of most Nigerians. Return to being a patriot.

Look at the Southeast critically, does the region have a coherent thought process? One hand they claim to want Biafra and on the other hand they want to be president on another, they want to sabotage the current president.

What exactly do they want and how do they want to get it? They do not know. This is not about tribalism but objective analysis, even some objective Igbos have said as much.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

grin

I always had the irking that this day would come. Here it is finally

Sorry I'm quoting you. But you mean inkling . Don't speak to impress, speak to express and you won't embarass yourself too often.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Honestly what is your point? The Buhari you are defending also attacked yaradua and told him to step down due to health issues so why is he refusing to do the same since he is Mr integrity?

http://pulse.ng/local/throwback-thursday-how-buhari-called-for-impeachment-of-sick-absent-yar-adua-in-2010-id6195077.html

Simple, Yar'adua died with critical ailment and at a point got incapacitated. He is ill and if he gets to a critical position, he will make a decision or it will be made without him.

Why do people like you seem overly eager to have him out even when he is actively in control? An unwise position to hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Sorry I'm quoting you. But you mean inkling . Don't speak to impress, speak to express and you won't embarass yourself too often.

Thanks.

It's a typo Mr English Professor. Poeple make typos everyday especially when using a mobile. Now you've been noticed, I hope you feel better about yourself
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Thanks.

It's a typo Mr English Professor. Poeple make typos everyday especially when using a mobile cos of autocorrect. Now you've been noticed, I hope you feel better about yourself
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
leave the military men alone they are people of independent mind and moved by the barrel of the Gun

Shagari took Ekwueme and that era was awesome .

Buhari saw the steadfastness of the igbos and utmost delivery of effective governance and beckoned on Chief Edwin Umezuoke to be his running mate but we snubbed him.

Buhari came the second time and held the hands of former senate president, chief Chuba okadigbo igbos snubbed him for several reasons before he became fed up and succumbed to the thief.nubu.

it is clear the north understands igbo steadfastness and abilities to make things work for generality of Nigerians. . . unlike now that we have death and poverty including suffering and hardship all together hitting Nigerians like in 1984 during the Yoruba/Fulani government of Buhari .

The two bolded excerpts void your submission, though you had an almost valid argument.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nwakibie3(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Hey lady

I rater be fooled than returned the most corrupt nature on person of Gej

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

It's a typo Mr English Professor. Poeple make typos everyday especially when using a mobile cos of autocorrect. Now you've been noticed, I hope you feel better about yourself

I feel better that you've taken the hint, and of course that I've been noticed. Won't go into the typo/autocorrect thingy with you. Hope you're having c good day?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Bridget95(f): 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

The two bolded excerpts void your submission, though you had an almost valid argument.
you are entitled to your opinion bro.

you will see the light in my state when you remove the ethnic veil.You can see our support for GEJ,he is not Igbo but ijaw yet we gave him our best even when the chips were down at all sides, Obama and Cameron were at the fore front of buh.till date he still receives that support.

That is steadfastness and faithfulness in display.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DanseMacabre(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
you are entitled to your opinion bro.

you will see the light in my state when you remove the ethnic veil.You can see our support for GEJ,he is not Igbo but ijaw yet we gave him our best even when the chips were down at all sides, Obama and Cameron were at the fore front of buh.till date he still receives that support.

That is steadfastness and faithfulness in display.

Sis, no tribal veil clouds my view. I only pointed out the flaw in your logic. Is that what makes me ethnicist?
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Original4u(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:
Where were the so called leaders when we were at the

forefront for the primary election to general election .

When tinubu and other yoruba leaders were spending their money and energy where were the so called leaders?

Enough of this thrash abegi

Finally you have repented and you are now reasoning very well isn't it. good to know. You were too obsessed with buhari and the Apc. Now you changing, it's a welcome development.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by marisdgreat(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=56179150]

Hey lady

I rater be fooled than returned the most corrupt nature on person of Gej [/quote
Dey there they deceive yourself na d expired fluid wey dey your brain na im dey make u talk rubbish most times[center][/center] grin grin
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by ephi123(f): 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
Lots of self-deceit going on with some people.

Actively in control? I never knew people could flat out lie like this. Hehehe.
Sabotaging the current president? The person who has sabotaged himself finish, what exactly is left to sabotage in this current govt?
Government is still running? Smh. I wouldn't even know where to start if I decide to address this last point. Self deceit, thank goodness, is applicable only to an individual and not the rest of the country.

Why do people like you seem overly eager to have him out even when he is actively in control? An unwise position to hold.

on the other hand they want to be president on another, they want to sabotage the current president.

The president is taking things easy and government is still running, so what exactly are you yapping about.
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nellyelitz(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
Na dem dem... Master cautioning his servant...

If e pain u come beat me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DonCortino: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is Igbos they love?

The post is addressed clearly to a group of people that spoke out of tune recently. So, there is nothing out of place here. Yorubas do not just follow blindly. I cannot say the same for the Southeast with noisemakers drowning out reasonable voices.

The igbos already have an understanding with the north long b4 the civil war. We know they dont love us and we know they dont love yarubawa!

Unfortunately the yarubawa feeful are too dumb or stewpid to know this.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by DonCortino: 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Hey lady

I rater be fooled than returned the most corrupt nature on person of Gej

U are not only fooled but u are suffering! Hardship everywhere. This was lacking during Gej' tenure.

Typical zombie! Whenever u guys are faced with facts, your best defence is mentioning GEJ. What has gej got to do with the fact that abókis are giving yolobas warning?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by ShinexMe1: 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
This Adamu Walak should just shut up, are the yoruba leaders the cause of Buhari's Illness............... Power is north for the North Alone

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by bilazego(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2017
MetaHuman:
atleast no one is raping my grandma in ilorin cheesy

The Emir of Ilorin and his Fulani herdsmen has been raping your mothers and grand mothers since 1800 till date
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by nwafeje: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
Na waoooo, ndi ofenmanu sabi take insult sha
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by MrMaestro: 4:11pm On May 04, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Face the North, leave Igbo
the Igbo unnecessarily brought themselves into this conversation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku / Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.