Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (26109 Views)

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Jesusloveyou: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
We the good people of nigeria are against the cabal that kidnapped buhari,
Is not about north or south, is the cabal in every govt vs Nigeria people

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2017
abu12:
this man is always in a rush to support tinubu and south West apc members, is he looking for relevance? why not concentrate on your pdp issue and leave tinubu south West apc and Northern to do their thing
Is Tinubu complaining to you about my support for him? I think you guys never imagined that some of us will support Tinubu against ill-treatment and oppression by the cabals within and outside the Presidency ...

BTW This issue is a national one not APC issue.

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by wristbangle: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Masters and slaves fight.
Slaves have been taught lessons several times but they would never learn from it. This is why they are still slaves up till today even when history is there for them to learn from.
I expect this crisis to end peacefully after the slaves must have bowed to their masters as its always done.

I understand you are still very much pained and frustrated because your hero was butted out of power and speaking of slaves/masters relationship, are you that inconsequential to remember the case of Nnamdi Azikwe and Alex?

You might be thinking you have made a reasonable point instead foolishness and wailing as usual like an emotional sissy.

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by durangokid: 9:53am On May 04, 2017
abu12:
this man is always in a rush to support tinubu and south West apc members, is he looking for relevance? why not concentrate on your pdp issue and leave tinubu south West apc and Northern to do their thing
is that? Hausa fulani talk when you discover their treachery. I don't know what you people take Nigerians for.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Ovamboland(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Slaves have been taught lessons several times but they would never learn from it. This is why they are still slaves up till today even when history is there for them to learn from.
I expect this crisis to end peacefully after the slaves must have bowed to their masters as its always done.

Yes we have hear, coming from a highly experienced slave who unfortunately now is a slave to his former slaves

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nwakaumu(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2017
We told Afonja dem no gree,dey form suffer-sticated, thinking they would outsmart the northerners by hijacking the presidency thru backdoor in their usual delusional thought. Their black ass is about to be whipped real hard.it sucks to be an afonja;always use and dump.Sai baba 2050,I stand with Vegetable.

11 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by crackerspub: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

I understand you are still very much pained and frustrated because your hero was butted out of power and speaking of slaves/masters relationship, are you that inconsequential to remember the case of Nnamdi Azikwe and Alex?

You might be thinking you have made a reasonable point instead foolishness and wailing as usual like an emotional sissy.

pained Afonja

U forgot the part that Fulanis insulted your elders and Yoruba's in general

chai coward

11 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by crackerspub: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Nwakaumu:
We told Afonja dem no gree,dey form suffer-sticated, thinking they would outsmart the northerners by hijacking the presidency thru backdoor in their usual delusional thought. Their black ass is about to be whipped real hard.it sucks to be an afonja;always use and dump.Sai baba 2050,I stand with Vegetable.

hahahaha u nailed it bro

hahaha

8 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Amarabae(f): 11:03am On May 04, 2017
PDP and Tinubu have no business together,and he can't join PDP rather he will return back to ACN if he want to leave APC with the party.
Tinubu is a greedy politician that want to control Aso rock as if it is lagos,he is one of the problems of this country.
in a sane country,men like Adewunmi Adesina,Pat utomi,Peter obi, Olusegun aganga, Charles Soludo,Sanusi,Ben bruce etc should be the people warming up for 2019.
but unfortunately its going to be Atiku vs Buhari in 2019.
birds of the same feather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Asuokaa: 11:16am On May 04, 2017
You can earn 10-15% on every plot you sell in our estate at MAGBORO -Behind Punch Newspapers, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. Call 07046502589 for more information
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by CharlotteFlair: 11:18am On May 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
We the good people of nigeria are against the cabal that kidnapped buhari,
Is not about north or south, is the cabal in every govt vs Nigeria people
So it has come to this? cheesy last year, I was speaking with a Tinubu loyalist, he told me not to be in a hurry in seeking an implosion of APC. He assured me I will get what I dreamed of but that it wasn't gonna be now (then).
I never expected it would be so quick. grin

Is the vegetable and osunbande no longer one? Why are you separating them? There is no cabal anywhere. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by derekchris: 11:25am On May 04, 2017
God bless your wisdom my brother!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2017
derekchris:
God bless your wisdom my brother!
Bless yours much More

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
@ tonyebarcanista why do you always involve yourself something you dont know anything about?. The problem between fulani and yoruba is like that of slave and masterwhich i believe they would find a way to settle just the way ILORIN. CALIPHATE ISSUE WAS SETTLED IN FAVOUR OF FULANIS. you should know that an average yoruba muslim prefer to dine with gworo chewing fulani man from kano or daura than a fisherman from river state or bayelsa. ASK PROFESSOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA OR MACLATUNJI IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY YARN DUST.
I wouldn't want to go that route but I believe this issue is what concerns me and should concern you also

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Ovamboland(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Watch them start jostling for the position they call slavery under another a.boki their beloved PDP has already zoned for presidency. Don't be surprised many of them crossing over to APC are calculating in the event of any disagreement within the party they can be at vantage point to be rewarded with the slave appointment.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2017
Something is wrong with some people. One individual from the North or a group with few individuals has translated to the North? Childish thinking and nonsense post
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2017
deji15:
Something is wrong with some people. One individual from the North or a group with few individuals has translated to the North? Childish thinking and nonsense post
Who is accusing the north?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who is accusing the north?

Is that not what your post is suggesting? Moreover two groups of few individuals cannot be taken as the position of a region. There is freedom of expression. Even when lunatics issue press statements, should people now take the lunatic serious or take the statement as representing anybody?
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2017
deji15:

Is that not what your post is suggesting? Moreover two groups of few individuals cannot be taken as the position of a region. There is freedom of expression. Even when lunatics issue press statements, should people now take the lunatic serious or take the statement as representing anybody?
Who says they are representing the north?

BTW are you a Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who says they are representing the north?

BTW are you a Yoruba?
That is what your post suggest. What is the essence of this post?
I am. I should ask, are you a Yoruba?
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
deji15:

That is what your post suggest. What is the essence of this post?
I am. I should ask, are you a Yoruba?
Did I in anyway state that I am Yoruba or did I speak for or on behalf of Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by ishiamu(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
Noted.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by ollah2: 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
They deserve every insult being dished to them by their gambari masters. Infact, the hausa-fulanis haven't even began dealing with them. By 2019, when the election comes by, that hopeless good for nothing veepee houseboy will be eating watery beans in kirikiri. And by the way, i would advice you to give up this pathetic political outreach to bourdillion road. It makes you look desperate and phoolish. Tinubu will never allow you see his goldmine, let alone, have access to it

Words from a bigot and tribalist. I spit on your rotten soul

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by darkckUSA: 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
The northern so called educated elite are as myopic as their illiterate compatriots. This is just the same conclusion that they had during the Nzeogwu coup which they labeled as an Ibo coup.

If care is not taken, this same backward thinking group will label Buharis health issues as a plan For the Yoruba's to take over Nigeria which they see as their birthright to rule. I blame the greedy British Colonial masters for this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Chiedu4Trump: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
I thank God that the South is waking up.

First the South -East and the South -South woke up.

Now the South-Wrst has.

What's now left is for us to unite.

We against a common problem that Ojukwu saw years ago

Kanu spoke if it recently.

Nigeria is a dying if not already dead entity.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:

I don't know which one bothers me more

The fact that the person who bought a mobile phone for you doesn't know that you're struggling with dementia

Or that there are at least 18-20 other people like you on this forum who like your post. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Icon79(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2017
Triple KPOM!

You don tok am finis....no need to add anything else.

O pari

Igboesika:

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by GallantKing(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
so we should fry akamu? undecided
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by mandax: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
Hypocrite on the prowl.

Today you are in PDP, tomorrow you are in APC.

Even Hausas have sense.

Tinubu and Akande deserve what they got.

By 2014/15 election campaign, there were tens of thousands of younger, better qualified and less corrupt Nigerians than Muhammadu Buhari for presidential candidate.

But Tinubu and his clansmen, for parochial reasons of piggyback ride to power, journeyed from Lagos to Daura, invited Buhari to come and contest to become president of Nigeria.

The outcome of that Tinubu and clan's indiscretion and parochial attitude to power has brought unmitigated disaster to Nigeria since May 29, 2015.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tax Defaulters In Nigeria: Obasanjo, Davido, Omisore, Others Top 19,000 List / Governor Sanwo-Olu Apprehends Traffic Defaulters (Photos) / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.