Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (26107 Views)

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2017
okay.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by DonCortino: 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sir, can you pls resist the temptation of making this thread a tribal thing?

if its not tribal, what is it?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Ojikutumemu: 4:00pm On May 04, 2017
Dulll blah blah write up from a PDP apologist.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by sikywonder(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
the youth should not make mistake, Tinubu remained political leader to be praised when it come to the installation of PMB.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Austinoiz(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
This SS Tony Barnista abi Batistuta, why are you bent on defending the duo's ignomible show?
So wevshould be clapping for Akande for being hypocritical abi.

Guy, park well and face front...Job seeker, why dont you reach out to them for a media aide portfolio.

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by JideAmuGiaka: 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
temitemi1:
the question is can buhari ever smell the seat of power without the help of Tinubu

You mean Tinubu imposed a living corpse on Nigeria?.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by DanseMacabre(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
Oga whether Igbo, Berom, Fulani, Efik, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, Kanuri, mixed extraction, your typical Nigerian politician is the same archetypal greedy, corrupt, apathetic, traitorous, godfatherist, cross-carpetting, diabolic, opportunistic, nepotic, ethnocentric bigot who'd crack his grandmother's skull for crumbs of the national cake. It has been the same vicious cycle since independence.

All we seek and need as a nation irrespective of tribe or political affiliation is good governance.

Going through your niche of topics on this site, one would think you, as an obvious political analyst or afficionado should know this, Mister TonyeBarcanista.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by UnimkeAk(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Xway:
Am matching to zion,beautiful beautiful zion , we are matching upward to zion that beautiful city of God
Bros u wan die?
Which bridge u choose
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Onogiede(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
millik:
Mr tonye, wetin concern you?
fix your problem in your party and stop looking for loop holes in your enemy camp
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Odkosh: 4:09pm On May 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
They deserve every insult being dished to them by their gambari masters. Infact, the hausa-fulanis haven't even began dealing with them. By 2019, when the election comes by, that hopeless good for nothing veepee houseboy will be eating watery beans in kirikiri. And by the way, i would advice you to give up this pathetic political outreach to bourdillion road. It makes you look desperate and phoolish. Tinubu will never allow you see his goldmine, let alone, have access to it
Calling him hopeless made you stupid. Tell me how hopeful is your father.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by karpentar: 4:15pm On May 04, 2017
Tinubu did not forgo his political ambition of becoming Vice President, he was simple just unable to realize it. Becoming a VP was one of the key reasons for which he formed APC.

He has been humiliated several times since Buhari became president. I actually praised him all this while for his craftiness in pretending to be in good terms with Buhari in order to hide his humiliation.

I don’t have any atom of sympathy for him as he selfishly sacrificed a belief in conferences (sovereign or not), restructuring, federalism, resource control & the rest because of his failed vice-presidential ambition.

One of the biggest lessons from his life for politicians is to invest in the media. In the information age, propaganda is extremely important. If you have the media shouting for you like this op is today shouting for the interests of Tinubu, you will remain a saint even when you are a rogue, like the Jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by dignity33: 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
I'm not tribalizing this comment but I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is Southwest, they are very tribalist in terms of politics, religion Etc. Southeast and Southsouth always see them as one but they always choose to betraye them each and Every time, take a look during the time of Abiola, Obasanjo they enjoy the support of Southeast and South south but take the east or South to contest for President today they will Support the North and this whole thing happened also during declaration of Biafra. Check out religion also east and west serve as the major supporter of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc but bring an easterner or southerner you will see Yoruba people calling him fake pastor just to tanish his or her image. Gej also serve as a good Example of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
dignity33:
I'm not tribalizing this comment but I have come to understand that the problem of Nigeria is Southwest, they are very tribalist in terms of politics, religion Etc. Southeast and Southsouth always see them as one but they always choose to betraye them each and Every time, take a look during the time of Abiola, Obasanjo they enjoy the support of Southeast and South south but take the east or South to contest for President today they will Support the North and this whole thing happened also during declaration of Biafra. Check out religion also east and west serve as the major supporter of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc but bring an easterner or southerner you will see Yoruba people calling him fake pastor just to tanish his or her image. Gej also serve as a good Example of it.
I can't agree less at the highlighted embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TheStronghold: 4:27pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
by TonyeBarcanista

Just yesterday, two groups parading themselves as APC Youth Progressive Frontier and Northern Patriotic Assembly released statements where they made insulting remarks at Chief Bisi Akande, the protem national chairman of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the party's national leader, and Yoruba ethnic group over an innocuous and statesman remark made by Akande with respect to the health situation of President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

It is a shame that these two groups chose to exhibit their shallow thought in the public by interpreting the call made by Bisi Akande to allow Buhari seek proper medical attention to mean "derogatory remarks on the president" and "exploitation of the president's health for the benefit of Yoruba" as the APCPYF and NPA put it respectively. 

It is most shameful that these two groups and their sponsors are more interested in maintaining their hold on power even at the expense of the health of the President and the country. They are less concerned that the country is in a fix simply because nobody really know who is in-charge of the presidency. The President has been kept indoors for almost 3 weeks, even missing three consecutive federal executive council meetings, which he was meant to chair, yet they aren't bothered.

They threw attack on Akande and Tinubu, but where were these people and their sponsors when Tinubu was joining forces with Buhari in order to make him President after three previous failed attempts without Asiwaju? They claimed that Yoruba people want to exploit the situation because their son is next in line, but where were they when Buhari kept losing on three different occasions because he couldn't win Yoruba land only to emerge winner after gaining support of the Yoruba nation? 

It is a show of ingratitude for these groups, who are speaking on behalf of some powerful forces within the Presidency and APC, to launch direct and indirect attack at the APC leader, a man that forgo his political ambition of becoming Vice President to see that Buhari and his party defeat the former ruling party in 2015.

It is more shameful that his detractors in display of cowardice could not come open but chose to use two malicious groups which existence doesn't go beyond two press releases.

Is it not enough that all the ministerial nominations of Tinubu were rejected in favor of those that want his head at all cost due to their envy of his ever rising profile? Is it not enough that his protégé in Ondo state was maliciously eased out during the APC Gubernatorial primaries in the state by those party men who couldn't face him in a free and fair contest? Is it not enough that the president and his handlers have been trying so hard to rewrite the true story of the nomination of VP Osinbajo as Buhari's running mate in the 2015 election? This is just one ingratitude too many.

I am not a member of APC, neither am I a Yoruba man, I have nothing to gain (as an individual) whether or not Buhari take medical leave or resign from office. My concern is premised on the fact that I am a citizen of Nigeria and equal partner in the Nigeria project.

What is legitimate for the President and the country at this time is that he seek medical leave and handover power to Vice President Osinbajo or resign and face his ailing condition. Nigeria must not be confined to a sick bed in Aso Rock clinic because the President is facing health challenge. His handlers must allow him to transmit powers to his Vice in accordance with the law and take medical leave. 

While I admit that we have the responsibility of praying for quick recovery of the president, I must also acknowledge that the handlers have the responsibility of allowing the president proper medical attention and care. I believe this is the position of Bisi Akande, I am in total agreement with him.

Let me emphasise that Nigeria is not a private company that belongs to some few individuals, group or cabal. Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion or social status. By the grace of God we shall make a clear statement to the cabal in power in 2019 when we head to the poll.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

shared on palmchat

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by 9jja(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2017
abu12:
this man is always in a rush to support tinubu and south West apc members, is he looking for relevance? why not concentrate on your pdp issue and leave tinubu south West apc and Northern to do their thing

Are you asking? The guy is looking for window of oppo........... Complete it please.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by deflover(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2017
All afonjas ve been used till 2019 dey will beg the mumus again and dey will allow themselves to be raped by gambaris

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by deflover(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
All afonjas ve been used till 2019 dey will beg the mumus again and dey will allow themselves to be raped by gambaris grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Escobase: 4:32pm On May 04, 2017
dignity33:
You only ended up displaying your acute tribalism. So because of your inbred hatred for the SW you label them the problem of Nigeria just because they did not support you? Hausa/Fulani are no longer Nigeria's problem, in fact they are saints compared to Yoruba. It is the Yorubas that drives cows around to kill and main your people Abi? Remove the bigot spec from your eyes and see the truth. Everyone has the liberty to support whomever they want to support. I have never heard the Yorubas blaming any tribe for their problem s but same cannot be said of you people. Always lamenting about being marginalized, playing the victims card like cry babies. Better wake up and smell the coffee because nobody will fight for anybody in this country. All man for himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by malton: 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
As you do not expect to hear of cows giving up grass on Sundays, so too should you not expect a cow herder to have sense.

They are way knee-deep in their animalistic ways to reason like normal human beings do.

Their silly talks don't surprise me one bit. I only get surprised when they talk sensibly.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by MONITZ: 4:37pm On May 04, 2017
deji15:
Something is wrong with some people. One individual from the North or a group with few individuals has translated to the North? Childish thinking and nonsense post

Keep hiding ur head in the sand like an ostrich when the truth is staring right at u. A non -yoruba is trying to point out sth that should interest u and all u can do is cast aspersions... Every statement from the North by their elders ought not to be waved aside, the reason being that these elders have so much grip on the talakawas and anything they ask them to do they would gladly do.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Mcreloaded(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
OBJ gave us yaradua and Tinubu gave us Buhari
I wonder if its all planned work by the Yoruba's to support invalids from the north on us lol

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
MONITZ:

Keep hiding ur head in the sand like an ostrich when the truth is staring right at u. A non -yoruba is trying to point out sth that should interest u and all u can do is cast aspersions... Every statement from the North by their elders ought not to be waved aside, the reason being that these elders have so much grip on the talakawas and anything they ask them to do they would gladly do.

Nonsense. Start hitting your head on a wall because one lunatic from the North said something you don't like. What do you do when others praise and revere the same Yoruba among the so called Northern leaders of the Talakwas?
Stop being petty. Get a life and get a grip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Basic123: 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
only a tribalistic or partisan individual will support the arewa in this case .There is nothing bad in what Akande said.so,the nairaland Anti-yorubas or Anti-tinubus can continue vomiting faeces on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by driand(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
When you contest with the lion of burdilion, you'll surely win 1st round but victory will be he's.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Excellence2017: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
Flexherbal:
I like this part:

"While I admit that we have the responsibility of praying for quick recovery of the president, I must also acknowledge that the handlers have the responsibility of allowing the president proper medical attention and care. "

Patiently watching the presidency in 7D shocked shocked shocked awaiting An unavoidable date for Resting President's appearance on National T.V

25 days to go.

MAY 29 loading.......................
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by proffemi: 5:07pm On May 04, 2017
dignity33:

I can only hope your shallow and myopic reasoning is shared by only a small percentage of ndi igbo.

Mr. Man, I Prof. Femi did not support GEJ during the last elections, and my reasons had absolutely nothing to do with tribalism. If folks like you weren't brain dead, they would ask themselves why people like me supported the same GEJ during previous elections.

Sadly, it is you, not people like me who see everything through the lens of politics and religion.

Shame on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
In all honesty, I don't think he can. Tinubu is a force to be reckoned with.

OBJ worked with him in 2003, he won.

Atiku worked with him in 2007 with a relatively new party, he lost but won LAGOS and Osun (going by Aregbe victory)

GEJ worked with him in 2011, he won.

Buhari worked with him in 2015, he won.

Come 2019, the story will be same for whoever he works with

Stop misinforming the people. How did Tinubu work with GEJ when his own party fielded a presidential candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
Possession of power/material riches without inner peace is like dying of thirsty while bathing in the river.
This is the cast of Buhari's health and those advising him or lying to him. Buhari don't even know what is going on as we speaks.

Maybe the sickness just took him unexpected and they rushed him to clinic, after stabilizing him, the doctor told him to slow down. And these terrorists around him took opportunity to clinch to authorities took over every necessary documents and threatened all the officials of losing their jobs if anyone leaks any information to the world.

And the stubborn dude of punch reporters blew it, and he got fired.

Well by the grace of God, everyone will answer their parents name at the voting units.

Modified: Nigerians next actions will be on INEC chairman and officials in every wards. You can't deprived Nigerians anymore of their right by issuing certificates of return to corrupt politicians. Violence you will meet all the INEC officials at their various homes.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmmmm "a child can play with its mothers breast ,but nt with his father testicles" let's wait and see
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by proffemi: 5:15pm On May 04, 2017
deflover:
All afonjas ve been used till 2019 dey will beg the mumus again and dey will allow themselves to be raped by gambaris grin grin grin

Why won't you let this tribalism thing rest?

Tinubu is a politician. He does horse trading for a living. He believed he could not unseat the PDP behemoth without forging an alliance with Buhari. He forged the alliance, and he won. I think that makes him smart. Machiavellian, maybe, but smart. If you think he didn't realize the risk of being played, you must be slow.

What does all this have to do with "afonjas"??

* and for those mocking Tinubu, why don't you wait until his hand-picked candidate (Osinbajo) does not emerge as the president of Nigeria?
** just to be clear, I cannot stand the man.

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2017
Was gmb actually poisoned?
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by middlebelter(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
When some of us from Middlebelt talk about the plan of Hausa/Fulani to continue to dominate this country, our Southern countrymen always think we are alarmist. If there's any tribe that has made genuine efforts to unite Nigeria, it's the Yoruba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Buhari With All Ekiti APC Aspirants In The 2018 State Governorship Elections / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.