Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (26110 Views)

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by leviaka: 5:53pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmm nairalanders pls read the books on Nigeria by Frederick Forsyth he actually explained how these northerners reason their main interest is power and land, they will always fight and die for these two things
Am always amazed about a region that is the poorest in terms of resources and interllectuals and yet they have so much influence on how these country is governed, the way the British were able to manipulate and give birth to Nigeria beats me. Kano being the most populous state in Nigeria is the biggest joke of the century ,all foreign magazines never mention Kano as a mega city you only hear of Lagos being the most populous state. They claim they marry so many wives if that is the case Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries would have produced the most populous countries and not China and India .
Pls readers should check the population of countries like Niger , Mali , Mauritania, Chad,Sudan,Somalia, Algeria ,Morocco ,Iran, Iraq to name but a few, no where and I repeat no where in the world is a desert region more populous than in coastal region that is where Cairo is more populated than other cities in Egypt and newyork is the most populous city in America because coastal cities brings about more commercial activities and migration to it
In uk we have London .
Nigeria is a failed state until we restructure we are only deceiving ourself the north is a real burden to this nation and dragging everyone backward.
Those accusing akande and tinubu are only protecting their interests but let's see the magic that they will use to deny the no 2 man
From ascending to the that position incase of any eventuality, the consequence is they will be digging their own grave to bury themselves we igbo's are tired of them and we are praying for that day their ego will get a better part of them.
Biafra I am and always will be even if I don't want this country to divide . But if the other side wants domination always then let the country break into pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Walelavender(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
They deserve every mud slung at them. I can still pardon Baba Akande, but Tinubu deserves every sh!t thrown at him.

For his own ambition, Tinubu sacrificed the plan for regoinal intergration/autonomy the ACN had for the SW on the alter of natinal politics at the center. What did he get in return?

It is better to be a pauper in your own palace than to be a prince in the prison.
Let me disagree with you a little bit while agreeing partly with some of your analysis.The rot in GEJs government was beyond allowing it to continue without being challenged. If Tinubu had clinged to the ideals of regionalism,we wouldn't be having a change of government at the centre; though not out dream yet; we were between the devil and the deep blue sea.
However,I can't agree less coz the north,obviously,can't be trusted with power. The powers get hijacked in the long run. Only a United South and middle-belt could give the core north a run for her money. Don't see that happening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by OMEGA009(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
IPOB members be like....

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by middlebelter(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
When some of us from Middlebelt talk about the plan of Hausa/Fulani to continue to dominate this country, our Southern countrymen always think we are alarmist. If there's any tribe that has made genuine efforts to unite Nigeria, it's the Yoruba.
It was OBJ a Yoruba man that championed the emergence of GEJ as President, but because he condemned the recklessness of GEJ administration, he instantly became sworn enemies of Edwin Clark and the likes. You have rightly captured the situation with PMB, today, he choose to favour his Northern kinsmen more than any part of the country, recruiting 51 candidates for DSS job from Katsina state, a number that is higher than the whole South East combined. Why will they not want him to stay-put? We are not unsuspicious of events in the military that are to the detriment of other regions.
Tanbuwal thought Asiwaju a hard lesson also. Asiwaju mobilize the whole forces of ACN I support of Tanbuwal against a Yoruba woman. (I mean how better can you define political support/commitment?) Yet, when pay back period came, Tanbuwal choose to support Yakubu Dogara.
South East has demonstrated enough frustration with the Union called Nigeria, core North of Fulanis appears not to care about what other major tribe are complaining about, South West keeps mediating. However, soon and very soon if we don't pray and work towards it by making sure the Fulanis change their domineering tendencies, there may be no Nigeria again. I am not an alarmist, neither am I pray it should happen but the Fulanis cannot continue to kill us in the middlebelt, rule us at the centre and PMB will continue to act as if it doesn't matter.
Finally, let there be a geniue census in this country under the watch of international monitors, the census should specify Tribe, Religion etc. This is what will help us confront our fears and decide how best to plan.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
ikennaf1:

Stop misinforming the people. How did Tinubu work with GEJ when his own party fielded a presidential candidate?
Tinubu ACN told their supporters to vote GEJ, they kept Ribadu to reduce Buhari votes and just to keep their party on the ballot paper.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by middlebelter(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2017
When some of us from Middlebelt talk about the plan of Hausa/Fulani to continue to dominate this country, our Southern countrymen always think we are alarmist. If there's any tribe that has made genuine efforts to unite Nigeria, it's the Yoruba.
It was OBJ a Yoruba man that championed the emergence of GEJ as President, but because he condemned the recklessness of GEJ administration, he instantly became sworn enemies of Edwin Clark and the likes. You have rightly captured the situation with PMB, today, he choose to favour his Northern kinsmen more than any part of the country, recruiting 51 candidates for DSS job from Katsina state, a number that is higher than the whole South East combined. Why will they not want him to stay-put? We are not unsuspicious of events in the military that are to the detriment of other regions.
Tambuwal thought Asiwaju a hard lesson also. Asiwaju mobilize the whole forces of ACN in support of Tambuwal against a Yoruba woman. (I mean how better can you define political support/commitment?) Yet, when the pay back period came, Tambuwal choose to support Yakubu Dogara.
South East has demonstrated enough frustration with the Union called Nigeria, core North of Fulanis appears not to care about what other major tribe are complaining about, South West keeps mediating. However, soon and very soon if we don't pray and work towards it by making sure the Fulanis change their domineering tendencies, there may be no Nigeria again. I am not an alarmist, neither am I praying it should happen but the Fulanis cannot continue to kill us in the middlebelt, rule us at the centre and PMB will continue to act as if it doesn't matter.
Finally, let there be a geniue census in this country under the watch of international monitors, the census should specify Tribe, Religion etc. This is what will help us confront our fears and decide how best to plan.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by ProWalker: 6:08pm On May 04, 2017
These NL Biafrans are a basket of deplorable. See how they are shamefully cutting their noses to spite their faces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by realitynaija: 6:10pm On May 04, 2017
I wonder why so many of the guys on this forum are fond of cracking jokes with serious Nigerian issues. I think everyone has the right to suggest solutions to issues that crop up in the country and this can't exclude Baba Akande.The Political decisions of Tinubu and others is also their personal decisions. Let the youth rise up to become positively influential on our political landscape.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by MONITZ: 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
deji15:

Nonsense. Start hitting your head on a wall because one lunatic from the North said something you don't like. What do you do when others praise and revere the same Yoruba among the so called Northern leaders of the Talakwas?
Stop being petty. Get a life and get a grip.

You this dingbat can't be normal just for once,ehnn...I ain't surprised because foolishness runs in ur lineage....
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by hysteriabox(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Lolz.
I love this guy... always saying stuff. Hope its not to stay relevant.
I however want to ask you somethings which I doubt you ll honestly answer.
1. If this situation was reversed-PDP in power with an ailing president, will this post still fly with Barcanista's name on it?
2. How many igbos or yorubas will confidently ask the president to resign in the case where its their 'brothers' in the presidency?
3. Lets say the old man resigns n lives another 10 years. He ll be out the picture for sure but doesnt that bring us back to the earlier argument of the hausas who felt short changed when PMY died and kept demanding for 'their 8 years'?
4. As an opposition, why should anyone take u seriously? Afterall, politics in nigeria has been degraded to sentiments n bigotry
5. GEJ acted as president so well, until he was finally sworn in. Then the cabal swept in and darkened his sight for 6 years. What makes u think PMB simply getting out of the way is all we need?
6. VP osinbajo is vicariously leading nigeria having been doing majority of the works that PMB should be doing. Have you ever considered the fact that the focus of any govt must not necessarily be the president?

Chanted, not copied

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by tete7000(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2017
All we need is a little bit of patience. It is all gradually coming to an end.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by attacker321: 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
abu12:
this man is always in a rush to support tinubu and south West apc members, is he looking for relevance? why not concentrate on your pdp issue and leave tinubu south West apc and Northern to do their thing

Barcanista is the most shameless nairalander if you don't know.

Anywhere belle face.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by BrutalJab: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

I understand you are still very much pained and frustrated because your hero was butted out of power and speaking of slaves/masters relationship, are you that inconsequential to remember the case of Nnamdi Azikwe and Alex?

You might be thinking you have made a reasonable point instead foolishness and wailing as usual like an emotional sissy.
Never knew you are a tribal bigot too o
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by attacker321: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is Tinubu complaining to you about my support for him? I think you guys never imagined that some of us will support Tinubu against ill-treatment and oppression by the cabals within and outside the Presidency ...

BTW This issue is a national one not APC issue.

Anywhere belle face?

How far with protection money?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by wristbangle: 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
BrutalJab:

Never knew you are a tribal bigot too o

I dey find him trouble. tongue
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by Akpan107(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2017
Agbaletu:
All this will end by 2019. I have no sympathy for Asiwaju Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande.
The North needs to be cut to size, unfortunately we are not united in the Southern part of the country and the Northerners are exploiting our differences to their advantage.

At this stage, Southern unity is not that important. Let's start regional system of government first. .. from there, we shall sit down and discuss if there is any need for Nigeria should be one or dividend.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by bayonle1(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2017
Politicians are all one and the same. We have never been lucky to have good leaders.Devil thier grandfather has taken over their souls.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by amarilo: 11:21pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
In all honesty, I don't think he can. Tinubu is a force to be reckoned with.

OBJ worked with him in 2003, he won.

Atiku worked with him in 2007 with a relatively new party, he lost but won LAGOS and Osun (going by Aregbe victory)

GEJ worked with him in 2011, he won.

Buhari worked with him in 2015, he won.

Come 2019, the story will be same for whoever he works with
What of Akeredolu in the last ondo guber election?
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by amarilo: 11:23pm On May 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
We the good people of nigeria are against the cabal that kidnapped buhari,
Is not about north or south, is the cabal in every govt vs Nigeria people
tot he was/is a strong sheriff that entered town.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by mandax: 2:22am On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:
These NL Biafrans are a basket of deplorable. See how they are shamefully cutting their noses to spite their faces.

Your intelligence speaks volumes. But Biafrans want a different country where people like you are not also citizens. It is a legitimate right.

Only a parasite refuses to leg go a spouse who has sued him for divorce.
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by ProWalker: 8:18am On May 05, 2017
mandax:

Your intelligence speaks volumes. But Biafrans want a different country where people like you are not also citizens. It is a legitimate right.

Only a parasite refuses to leg go a spouse who has sued him for divorce.

Is your constant shameful dispay on NL fhe way to go seeking for your own country'?
Re: Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many by fabregas04(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2017
abu12:
this man is always in a rush to support tinubu and south West apc members, is he looking for relevance? why not concentrate on your pdp issue and leave tinubu south West apc and Northern to do their thing
because he's a patriotic Nigerian regardless of his political affiliation, he has honour for whom they are due, he's selfless. You are on point barcanista, i always enjoy your write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.