Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (66050 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
By God's grace my son will marry very early too. Not to a older woman though. I av started praying for his wifegrin. Casting out slay queens out of his way. I want a humble, Godfearing girl that will see me as her mother . Me and the dad have started preparing for that d day.

I pray for long life.. I want be a grandma in my 40s
I smell selfish interest. at age 20 what does a boy know about sustaining marriage or commitment into it. uwa nmebi!!! and they are even flaunting their shame on social media, boy 20 pregnant a girl of 24 and she even wore a wedding gown. Evil has suddenly become good just because people approve of it doesn't mean God does too.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So for church now

When Pastor go say # All the Excellent Men wait behind for a meeting #

This Wiz-Man go wait

Started dating her when he was 16yrs and she was 20yrs

Afonjas I hail una undecided

It was a Freudian slip. It was intended to be a compliment to the undisciplined couple.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2017
Nigeria is tuning upside down gradually, i said it oyinbo culture will finish us,they've been chuking themselve long time ago

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
Vicyace:

You are so right. A friend of mine got married to a 3 yr older lady.before his family agreed ehn. ..N.a. real war...
i'm telling you bro.

Some wont even want agemates
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by whizpa(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
Nice one.....better than fallen into temptation of fornication

Happy Birthday.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Larrylarex(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
The bride is already pregnant nah, what temptation of fornication are u talking about again? grin

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by shortgun(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2017
kevoh:

Same can be said for late marriages. Nothing is perfect.
For me I will pick late marriage over early marriage.
The human mind keeps evolving and changing over time, the things you like to do years ago you will no longer fancy.
I think people should have been able to define their personality before getting married. The type of partner you want to be with years ago will not be ur choice today.
The only joy in early marriage is having kids early at the same one will make mistakes raising those kids cos of immaturity and youthful exuberance.

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Forget love jare, I'm Pitying this guy... They've robbed him of his youth.

They must have put him on top of the woman too and kept him there till he emptied his load.

4 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by ikombe: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
micjude13:
we won yesterday and today we hitting it big again 250 odd available call now to subscribe.
you too dey lie joor undecided

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2017
small boy just gotr him self into big mess.......lol

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by kumalee: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
By God's grace my son will marry very early too. Not to a older woman though. I av started praying for his wifegrin. Casting out slay queens out of his way. I want a humble, Godfearing girl that will see me as her mother . Me and the dad have started preparing for that d day.

I pray for long life.. I want be a grandma in my 40s
Amin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
if youcant understand the inteligence in my post...go na

U are the intelligent one. If it was sarcasm, that was a poor one.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
In western world they marry early.
This is not new to me.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by richard870(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
who are the 'they' He's only bearing the consequence of his unprotected sexual exploits

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
ikombe:
Which wan be lexy boys
lolss. I got that from Joro's post on IG.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:46am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
why dp I have the feeling that you cried on seeing his engagement story?

I did dude...tearing up again sef. Whew!
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2017
seniorkachion:

U are the intelligent one. If it was sarcasm, that was a poor one.
its definately not sarcasm. I'm an afonja. I know what i'm saying
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by tifany89(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
20 yr old boy will now be fvcking anyhow while i dey here dey listen to rubbish news about fornication. i dey go marry i don vex.
Lmao guy u be clown
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by kadil(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2017
shortgun:
Early marriage has its ups n downs

AND LATEY MARRIAGE HAS ITS DOWNS AND UPS
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Story...no be my Yoruba demon....?

Marriage doesn't prevent falling into temptations, who go fall go still fall.

It's like this op is a Muslim. They always use that line to defend early marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
hope they are independent

ChangeIsCostant:
Some people are saying that this is Nigeria's youngest couple for the year 2017 and here's why. The groom Damilola Aderoye who is reportedly 20-years-old got married to his bride Oyedapo who is reportedly 24-years-old. According to reports, they have been together since 2013.. Congrats to them

Below is how online users have reacted to the news of the young couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerias-youngest-2017-couple-20-year.html

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2017
sisisioge:

I did dude...tearing up again sef. Whew!
see what Banky W did now ehn. Arike mi.... Okurin po nita na
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
hope they are independent

for where??
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Lol who robbed him of his youth, he did that to himself, not like he was coerced or chained to marry, his actions, his consequences to bear, tough luck though, but he will surely be alright

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by enimooko: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Basfaq:
White Marriage is just a celebration, they might've tight the knot before this time stop judging. grin
Mmmhh. Permissive society and excuses are like 5&6. "Marriage is JUST a celebration!" May your own marriage be more than just a celebration.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
they have already fornicated!

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

You will have to pray against many things o. Slay queens, pepper dem gang, strange perverted friends (f*ckboys) and the latest ones, lexy boys. grin
Pls, which one is lexy boys again
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
for where??

then they must be stupid, Love is the last thing that you consider...they are infatuated. Why did they proceed. Dont they have parents
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:01am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the reason why this marriage held is probably cos of the wife's protuding belly.

No yoruba woman will let her son marry at this age and to an older woman. They'd rather die?

Goodluck to them sha.
The woman's head sha. Banky Wellingtonia
Na lie o, Yoruba woman no send for age, even if the boy is 15 as long as he is responsible the family will sponsor him. Unlike IBO's that will start considering class, religion denomination, family, OSU factor, anambra factor. In fact Yoruba's are the best when it comes to marriage sometimes, but that doesn't guarantee they won't divorce with time.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
wakes:
I hope he is the one that impregnated her sha.
Ma guy, u get point o

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye
U no wat follows na

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
tifany89:

Lmao guy u be clown
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.