Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (66052 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 04, 2017
his parents will be the one footing their bills
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Tpave(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2017
Wonders shall never end. Maybe their parents are rich if not I wonder how they will survive this
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
IMO,the boy's dad is obviously wealthy and that's what the lady is probably after....
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
Well.. they are married now... God bless your Union.

just thinking...the 20yr old lady started dating the guy when he was 16yrs old....
Can we say the lady was Abusing the guy since he wasn't 18yrs at that time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Akan(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
She should be arrested for molesting a child of 16 when she was 20

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
By God's grace my son will marry very early too. Not to a older woman though. I av started praying for his wifegrin. Casting out slay queens out of his way. I want a humble, Godfearing girl that will see me as her mother . Me and the dad have started preparing for that d day.

I pray for long life.. I want be a grandma in my 40s

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2017
the bride mistakenly got pregnant to the boy and the groom father( a rich dude ) don't want the useless boy to spoil his name , so they quickly arrange marriage for the unless girl wey be gold digger

7 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by samsung007(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2017
I don't know what to type......am typeless cryI don't know what to type......

#EARLYTOMARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Siscooh: 9:24am On May 04, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
grin

Well they are both of age, although a bit on the younger side for the guy. but still okay.

So..Way to go. Newly wed couple.
Of age? The enemy is celebrating everything crazy to mock God.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
enimooko:
fornication before marriage.
White Marriage is just a celebration, they might've tight the knot before this time stop judging. grin

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by toseen7: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
20 years old? I want to get married at this age too undecided undecided undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Vicyace: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the reason why this marriage held is probably cos of the wife's protuding belly.

*No yoruba woman will let her son marry at this age and to an older woman. They'd rather die?*

Goodluck to them sha.
The woman's head sha. Banky Wellingtonia

You are so right. A friend of mine got married to a 3 yr older lady.before his family agreed ehn. ..N.a. real war...
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Siscooh: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
The enemy is bringing out the worst. He is making man to celebrate every thing that doesn't look like normal. French President etc. Jesus is coming back sooner than we imagine.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2017
wakes:
I hope he is the one that impregnated her sha.

I don't overstand

is it that he can not or you are the one

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by charlo3410: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
I pray they last together, marriage needs mature minds

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Siscooh: 9:27am On May 04, 2017
adioolayi:
Well.. they are married now... God bless your Union.

just thinking...the 20yr old lady started dating the guy when he was 16yrs old....
Can we say the lady was Abusing the guy since he wasn't 18yrs at that time
YES.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by pamijlove(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2017
SINZ:

They already fvcked before getting married. Can't you see her protruding belly? undecided

Well....i don't support that....f word or whatever u mean,
The protuding belly could be as a result of the kind of gown she's wearing, but if she's actually pregnant, well i'm not in support of that.....anything about sex should be after marriage...
But i still stand on my words...it's better to get married than fall into temptation of fornication
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:27am On May 04, 2017
Hmmm... pregnancy before marriage
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:28am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you crushing on Banky W? Orekelewa, or, are yu Adesua?

I'm seriously crushing on Banky o embarassed pls be nice.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by hucienda: 9:28am On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
20 yr old boy will now be fvcking anyhow while i dey here dey listen to rubbish news about fornication. i dey go marry i don vex.

cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahahahaha .. nairaland cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the reason why this marriage held is probably cos of the wife's protuding belly.

No yoruba woman will let her son marry at this age and to an older woman. They'd rather die?

Goodluck to them sha.
The woman's head sha. Banky Wellingtonia
you lied. See the evidence of your lie starring at you.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Peace2love: 9:31am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
Nice one.....better than fallen into temptation of fornication

They have fallen, is the injury they sustained that leads to the marriage. Can't you see!

My concern is how will the lady cope with her education, because I strongly believe both of them are still students.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
Look at the boy's neck like turkey...

Him sef sabi hairy snail! grin grin grin

The girl took advantage of him! Guy wey still dey collect pocket money! grin

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
Nice one.....better than fallen into temptation of fornication
You must be commenting on a different picture!

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by SINZ: 9:33am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:

Well....i don't support that....f word or whatever u mean,
The protuding belly could be as a result of the kind of gown she's wearing, but if she's actually pregnant, well i'm not in support of that.....anything about sex should be after marriage...
But i still stand on my words...it's better to get married than fall into temptation of fornication

What's "f word"?? Can't you simply say "FORK"? gringrin

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2017
seniorkachion:

you lied. See the evidence of your lie starring at you.
if youcant understand the inteligence in my post...go na
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Matthew4sure(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
Omo baba olowo rich man pikin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by ikombe: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

You will have to pray against many things o. Slay queens, pepper dem gang, strange perverted friends (f*ckboys) and the latest ones, lexy boys. grin
Which wan be lexy boys

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
sisisioge:

I'm seriously crushing on Banky o embarassed pls be nice.
why dp I have the feeling that you cried on seeing his engagement story?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by tiredface: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
IN SOME PLACES, SHE COULD BE TRIED FOR RAPE, SLEEPING WITH A 16 YEAR OLD BOY. IF ITS OKAYFOR THE BOYS PARENT, SO BE IT. WISH THEM LUCK

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.