Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (66051 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Christ in me! Where did you see that? My son won't marry odede as Esans will put it. Are you an old woman? Mabinu

Oyind17, she is not old . and there are younge guys out there that prefers older ladies as wife , Not old women . there is difference in between. And pray your son wont be stubborn and stick to his choice of older bride orelse you are on your own.. Lol
And that's reality .
My uncle married an older lady .she was 39 , while he was 30. They are married with 5kids. Some of his kids ar in the university and some in secondary schoo. He's 53years nw and they are still waxing stronger . No fight , no problems . so forget age things . and wife is so submissive .me sef ,I wonder at her submissiveness , and she is also the architect of his wealth and chieftancy title . so forget story of older or younger ..if it happens , it happens .

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
G boy, I'm looking at 25 years

Add 3 more wink... getting tied down so early isn't the best cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2017
alexialin:

Oyind17, she is not old . and there are younge guys out there that prefers older ladies as wife , Not old women . there is difference in between. And pray your son wont be stubborn and stick to his choice of older bride orelse you are on your own.. Lol
And that's reality .
How many I get wey him want kill me?grin he won't be stubborn by God's grace.... Mama knows bestgrin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by shiki(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
kiss nice

They are cool right?
Are u staying close to 1004?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Add 3 more wink... getting tied down so early isn't the best cheesy
I'm still hoping for the miracle, planning to adopt a girl. 25 is not too early nagrin are you back?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
How many I get wey him want kill me?grin he won't be stubborn by God's grace.... Mama knows bestgrin

Lol . he won't kill you in jesus name but try and support his choice . and mind you not all mothers knows best o. My mum made a huge mistake about my choice of partner , years back . she regrets her choice for me up till tmrw and she is doing everything to make it up for me . when I brought my younger fiancé to her. She had no choice than to accept and embrace him as her son in-law.
In some cases , mums think they knows best . but one thing mother should look out for their son is ? Does this lady truly love and respect my son? Is she a good woman? Can she stand the test of time , when issues arise . can she still give birth without issues ? Is she respectful to the family ? Al those things are very crucial, than marrying a way younger girl and she disrespects your son at wil ,and even tries to cut u off from him. Trust me some ladies are that terrible , no matter the age .
If your son bride to be ,can measure up to that? Then fine, accept her

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:25am On May 04, 2017
Noted
NevetsIbot:
they're yoruba.

Na pregnancy cause am jare
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by enimooko: 11:31am On May 04, 2017
Basfaq:
Don't qoute me wrong I said white marriage, underline.u might have done the needfull within the two families before coming to public for celebration.
Better
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2017
I love their union...i pray their marriaqe last lonqer dan xpected,more bleesed kid,money n peace in their home
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2017
mvem:
....this is the best they could do to cover the so called shame u re crying about....what else do u advice miss Good woman
Pleaseeeeeeeee.... call a spade what it is and stop deceiving yourselves on SM. This is a total result of parental failure which is what the society is bedeviled with and the more we keep cheering this trend the more it begins to look normal. Whoever the parents of this couple are should cover their faces in shame rather than organizing a wedding for a boy who should still be under his fathers roof learning about values and morals. And shame on the parents of the girl who could not show her the virtue and value of womanhood. abeg make una kontunu also prepare to settle fights btw them.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by ginggerxy: 11:51am On May 04, 2017
pamijlove:
Nice one.....better than fallen into temptation of fornication
lol falling into temptation of fornication ? Noo they just fell down from mango tree cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by samdav925: 11:57am On May 04, 2017
Kudos !!! At least dem try dem do marriage .
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2017
That guy must be a good fucker... ..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by micky90(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2017
[/color]The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending. [color=#000000]The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending. The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
micky90:
[/color]The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending. [color=#000000]The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending. The girl is actually my classmate in secondary school, op the girl is 20 while d guy is 24.correct urself. I can't believe damilola and her hubby is trending.
Good to know
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
Forget love jare, I'm Pitying this guy... They've robbed him of his youth.

Honestly they have. You are not wrong
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
mvem:
...dont get u...what happen to french president?
President elected who married the Woman who is 24 years older, was her elementary school teacher... He is 40 I think and she is 64. I just don't want understand some things.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by obontami: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Obontami come and see somethingtongue

A 20 year old boy don put market tongue

Hahaha! The guy na sharp guy. grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm still hoping for the miracle, planning to adopt a girl. 25 is not too early nagrin are you back?

Has he taken any steps to rectify it?, anyway, we'll talk about it when i come back... Btw, 25 is early, how old will the bride be nah? or you want an undergrad? cheesy
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Has he taken any steps to rectify it?, anyway, we'll talk about it when i come back... Btw, 25 is early, how old will the bride be nah? or you want an undergrad? cheesy
20 or 21 years old bride. How you manage dey browsegrin we are waiting for you.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the reason why this marriage held is probably cos of the wife's protuding belly.

No yoruba woman will let her son marry at this age and to an older woman. They'd rather die?

Goodluck to them sha.
The woman's head sha. Banky Wellingtonia

Na lie, yoruba men prey on older women.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by financialwoman(f): 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
And they will live together as husband and wife in whose house?? Or they will live alone??
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
By God's grace my son will marry very early too. Not to a older woman though. I av started praying for his wifegrin. Casting out slay queens out of his way. I want a humble, Godfearing girl that will see me as her mother . Me and the dad have started preparing for that d day.

I pray for long life.. I want be a grandma in my 40s
so u are married...oga oooo....grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Hotshawarma:
so u are married...oga oooo....grin
Meaning?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
By God's grace my son will marry very early too. Not to a older woman though. I av started praying for his wifegrin. Casting out slay queens out of his way. I want a humble, Godfearing girl that will see me as her mother . Me and the dad have started preparing for that d day.

I pray for long life.. I want be a grandma in my 40s

So na only one child you dey pray for? Slay queen kor Slay king ni, you think you can stop your child from marrying who he wants to, maybe if you raise a mamma's boy (masters at divorce and separation) sha but if it's a child with a mind of his own, I pity you
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Amicable24: 1:42pm On May 04, 2017
Okay ooo to the youngest 2017 couple
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Amicable24: 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
20 yr old boy will now be fvcking anyhow while i dey here dey listen to rubbish news about fornication. i dey go marry i don vex.

Please hector, it's not rubbish oo.. It's good news.. Abeg go and marry if u na fit hold ur body anymore grin grin grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin
dingbang:
20 yr old boy will now be fvcking anyhow while i dey here dey listen to rubbish news about fornication. i dey go marry i don vex.

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
oya bribe me... I fit end up marryn ur sister

Lol. I no get spinster o. The only dota of the family is married and old enof to be ya mama.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Hollasmall: 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
alexialin:
Its better they are married , than for her to end up as a baby mama @ age 24. Age has nothing to do with success in marriage . agbayas of 30years and 40years are killing themselves and divorcing everyday . are those one ripe for marriage ??smhh
With this young couples they will listen to their parents and make their marriage work . its good to marry early .
And its good to marry a young man, who will be willing to grow and adjust with his wife .
One thing I notice about divorce in marriage is stubbornness, unnecessary pride and arrogance , selfishness and too many lies .
I doubt if this young couples wil have such problems .
Happy married life to them . Now they can focus on more important things in life.

best comment so far. God bless you

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
Amicable24:

Please hector, it's not rubbish oo.. It's good news.. Abeg go and marry if u na fit hold ur body anymore grin grin grin
bring sister make I marry ooooo.. I get ring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.