Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

"Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations (21076 Views)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States / Over 5 Million Pupils In 19 States Now Being Fed Under Buhari's NHGSF Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
He's Hale and hearty oooo
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by kechywillz(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
Even devil no lie reach Lia Mohammed
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Obipat(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
deboysben:
I ask again... can this man survive this
ask Ngeneukwene or any BMC here
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Aplussystem(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
Haha! Somebody should please show me how I can get to Kenya? Our politician don make ninja tire me abeg I won comot ooo
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Jackipapa: 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
lie lye lai lia
lai, lia, lie lye
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
Smelly dirty Yoruba Muslim from Kwara state, spits angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Chicent(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2017
holaconley:
The president is human too! Whatever you wish a fellow human always remember yourself! What stop you from praying for quick recovery for the president. Anybody can be sick please enough of this hatred.

let me ask you and you answer sincerely........
Anybody can be sick for how long?
Must he be in power and remain sick till his tenure is over??
Do you know the state of your number 1 citizen??
He is the president and doesnt have to be sick every now and then??
His sickness might have been beneficial to some people because they will use it to syphone, enrich and please themselves

He is the number 1 citizen of this country, so everyone should know his state, whereabout and what he his doing at every given time.... Is your right to know..... Incase you dont know.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Jaabioro(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2017
adonisNEW:
I just broke this news here to a friend, his reply was 'anything Mr Lai tells you, take the opposite '. grin
Let us take it upon the bill all nairalander and have lunch with Mr President tomorrow.. Lai virus catch you eerh
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
bone that thing.

Lai is an unrepentant lying machine.

Lai Mohammed is not my primary concern. It's your foul-mouthed tirade I am concerned about. The country may actually not seem the way we want, everyone can attest to that but the social space needs some decency.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2017
ok... next one pls

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Klington: 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
You again........ U no dey tire for lies.
I'm sure you haven't seeing Buhari in recent times.
Minister of lies.

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Bridget95(f): 2:50pm On May 04, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

Lai Mohammed is not my primary concern. It's your foul-mouthed tirade I am concerned about. The country may actually not seem the way we want, everyone can attest to that but the social space needs some decency.
when you were running your mouth along with Lai during GEJ era you didn't not call for social media decency.

goan baff

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed is doing his job. He is an employee of the president and so will defend his boss. Has anyone seen the present American press secretary defend Donald Trump whenever he attends to journalists in the White house, he glaringly provide information that even toddlers can correctly affirm as lies but he has to play the game according to the wish of his boss. When any of you gets to his position, you will understand how it works.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Praktikals(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Continue dreaming
Be careful what you wish for others; it has a way of coming upon your head lipsrsealed
NnamdiiKanu:

Continue dreaming
Be careful what you wish for others; it has a way of coming upon your head
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by moorevic(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2017
I may not be an expert in law or Nigeria constitution but i believe that the health of the president has put a stud in his capabilities to carry out his duties.
I believe in the constitution it is stated "in a situation were the the potus is unable to perform his duties or is absent from the office for a period of 60 days, the law demands the Vice president assumes seat as the commander in chief".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by menwongo(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Continue dreaming
You are minding him, when most pastors prophesize about Buhari's dead in this year didn't they laughed over it?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by menwongo(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
holaconley:
The president is human too! Whatever you wish a fellow human always remember yourself! What stop you from praying for quick recovery for the president. Anybody can be sick please enough of this hatred.
You people are really funny, when pastors told us about the president health condition in January why didn't you take them serious and start praying then. Is it now you want to pray?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ekeroyal(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
The only thing I've learned is that I should never name my child Lai, Linus, etc.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by dflavour96: 3:02pm On May 04, 2017
Lair Mohammed should stop this rubbish! Ogini kwanu shocked
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 04, 2017
Why not hand over to his vice in acting capacity, if he is resting
Nigeria is polluting every day with clueless and corrupt government officials in the absent of a man who don't know himself any more.

If Lai Muhammad can lies at this age to Nigerians, how was he at youth A 419 I believe.

Punishment awaiting you Lai Muhammad.

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Duru009(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
Chai what a country!!

This is real " Lagos one chance"
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Thedruggist: 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
The liar in chief of the federation
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by NigerianDiamond(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
when you were running your mouth along with Lai during GEJ era you didn't not call for social media decency.

goan baff

Sorry! I am not one of the usual political commentator here on Nairaland and it will do you well to understand that I am not partisan and moreover, I have only voted once in a general election in nigeria and guess who I voted for? Goodluck Jonathan. Electioneering is a game, the individual or group with the best tactics and propaganda wins. I will leave it here as I understand your frustration. I wish you well.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by isnovic(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
Please we need to legally defined the meaning of the word incapacitated enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

Am personally sad, such a thing is happening to Buhari, we do also know he is a strong character, and therefore for him not to have put this rumours to rest himself at once really scares me.

Secondly, if our worst fear is confirmed, we need to investigate thoroughly this incident and the one before it, and make sure those responsible are comprehensively dealt with and the illegal gains curried as a result of this is the last they ever tasted as free citizens of our country.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ephi123(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
moorevic:
I may not be an expert in law or Nigeria constitution but i believe that the health of the president has put a stud in his capabilities to carry out his duties.
I believe in the constitution it is stated "in a situation were the the potus is unable to perform his duties or is absent from the office for a period of 60 days, the law demands the Vice president assumes seat as the commander in chief".

Exactly
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by legalvoice(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2017
Satan,no lie Mohammed father of all liars
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by isnovic(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
Please do read!!!!

If we have any hopes of building a great nation, then we must begin to practically respect laws and rules and not simply make preposterous professions about “rule of law.” Section 144 (1) of Nigeria's constitution states:

[b]The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if—

(a) by a resolution passed by two-third majority of all members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of performing the functions of his office; and

(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) of this section in its report to the President of Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Subsection (4) states that: The medical panel to which this section relates shall be appointed by the President of the Senate, and shall comprise five medical practitioners in Nigeria—

(a) one of whom shall be a personal physician of the holder of the office concerned; and

(b) four other medical practitioners who have in the opinion of the President of the Senate, attained a high degree of eminence in the field of medicine relative to the nature of the examination to be conducted in accordance with the foregoing provisions.
[/b]

Subsection (2) provides as follows:

Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation.

Subsection (3) states:
The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office as from the date of publication of the notice of the medical report pursuant to subsection (2) of this section.

We can see that the constitution is very clear about processes and procedures in the event of perennial sickness of holder of the office of President (as is presently the case with Buhari) or Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Unfortunately (?), the constitution imposes on the executive council of the Federation (Ministers, as described in section 144 (5)) to initiate the process.

Those Ministers are employees of the President; and the removal of the President is certainly theirs too. How could the constitution envisage that two-third of all Ministers could be so altruistic, putting the interest of the nation above their pay jobs, to pass a resolution that would lead to the removal of the President in the circumstances?

It is onto Ministers of the Federation that Nigerians should look to do the right thing. It is on the Ministers of the Federation that Nigerians should pile pressure to pass the necessary resolution.

But would they?

So Nigerian Ministers, the process is to be initiated by you guys.

Can they bail the cat a second time.

Dora Akinyuli"s, the Lioness of East, name was etched in gold for this singular brevity and she was murdered by slowly destroying her kidney and liver by heavy metal poison.

I doubt if we have any more GREAT men and women in the present ministers, I doubt so.

Trend
#NigerianMinistersDotheRightThing

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by aolawale025: 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
The truth shall set you free
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Bridget95(f): 3:39pm On May 04, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

Sorry! I am not one of the usual political commentator here on Nairaland and it will do you well to understand that I am not partisan and moreover, I have only voted once in a general election in nigeria and guess who I voted for? Goodluck Jonathan. Electioneering is a game, the individual or group with the best tactics and propaganda wins. I will leave it here as I understand your frustration. I wish you well.
park well

why you been dey yarn like Lai defender.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Izukel(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
In any rumour there is an atom of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget / Atiku Speaks On EFCC Prosecuting Saraki For Corruption / Peter Obi Addresses UNN Students In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.