Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

"Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations (21079 Views)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States / Over 5 Million Pupils In 19 States Now Being Fed Under Buhari's NHGSF Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by edlion57(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2017
G
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Praktikals(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
deboysben:
I ask again... can this man survive this
He ll finish a second term. A dakudaji Buhari is better than any healthy candidate pdp can ever put forward.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ozoebuka1(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
They should show us our president na Which kind rubbish be this?? Were it to be a school teacher that has been missing from duty for long now, he would've been sacked.

Buhari is not just president oh, he's also the petroleum minister!!!

God punish all those cheering Buhari while he's busy playing politics with our collective lives and economy. angry
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Abdul124(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
bumi10:
No doubt that our dear President is very sick and the fact that he hasn't attended any FEC meetings for four weeks and counting have sparked a wild speculations that he is so sick that he can't feed himself anymore.

Information Minister, Lai Mohammed yesterday refuted claims in some quarters that President Buhari's health has deteriorate so bad that he is now being fed with a tube. According to Lai Mohammed, that assumption is absolute bunkum and there is no truth to it. He said this when asked by a state house correspondents if this speculation was true.

“The answer to your first question is absolute bunkum. It is absolutely untrue that he is being fed. He was in the office yesterday as you all reported. And if the doctors say he should take a rest, because they think he’ll recover faster, then he ought to rest rather than forcing himself to work when he is not fit to work. All he’s doing is following the doctor’s advice. Mr. President himself told the nation he had never been this sick and he is going to take it easy.

He said it from day one when he came back from the United Kingdom. So, whatever is happening today is not any strange development. It is exactly what he said: that he’s been advised to take it easy by his doctors and that he will soon also go back for further treatment. So, I don’t think it’s anything that is out of the place from what he said. He has been quite transparent and upfront in the matter concerning his health" he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lai-mohammed-debunks-speculations-that.html?m=1

Fed or nt been fed d truth of d matter is dat he still ill and dat does nt mean u shuld always commenti after wht have been said by individuals.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Jaabioro(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
Let me have lunch with Mr President by tomorrow all expenses paid by my very self.. just to proved a point..
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
What a country. Everything is kept in the dark. Sir Lai Mohammed can come to debunk the story of PMB being feed in an unconventional way but can't tell Nigerians the real truth. The burden of truth is so heavy!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by segunforchrist(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2017
My truth advice for mr buhari is resign, so that he can have time to rest
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by adonisNEW(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
I just broke this news here to a friend, his reply was 'anything Mr Lai tells you, take the opposite '. grin
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by daddyrich: 2:20pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by chelsea1116(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
heard bubu is producing d latest movie..dts y he s been off.

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
Lai is a scumbag old lying bastard.

Nobody takes him seriously anymore.

And you have a father?! Shame.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Stanleyville(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Seeing is believing..

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by phkka1(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
It is absolutely very difficult for me to believe this man even when he might be telling the truth. I am sorry about that. Lai Mohammed and lies.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Prince3d(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2017
I don't see Nigeria getting past this stage in 100 years time if we continue like this. If the President was truly in office the other day, what stopped him from making a public statement which will put an end to all these speculations? The change we desire can't come from this Government, APC or PDP.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by katniss(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
Any time I read any of Lai Mohammed's reports, I usually feel like the opposite is the truth. undecided
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by stunnert(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2017
long live stunnert long live buhari long live lalasticala
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by zemaik(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2017
Lair
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
The same lai Mohammed would still say hes using tube later. This country is now a joke.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Lepkacious: 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
eyahhh,i pity lai Mohammed,look at the way his mouth is bent because of too much lies
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
did I just hear someone say feeding bottle?

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by yoged(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
I used to like Buhari. But not anymore. Greedy set of old fool. Is it by force, resigned and allow someone capable to take over.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
Lai is a scumbag old lying bastard.

Nobody takes him seriously anymore.
Common Bridget, you are calling him a bastard oh. He is a scumbag no doubts, but I think he got a father, who taught him to lie.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
Praktikals:

He ll finish a second term. A dakudaji Buhari is better than any healthy candidate pdp can ever put forward.

Continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by solidstone9ja: 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
after all said and done buhari is the president and Gcfr Of Zoo
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by brenister10: 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
Lai is a bunkum. Anything he denies is absolutely true
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by holaconley: 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
The president is human too! Whatever you wish a fellow human always remember yourself! What stop you from praying for quick recovery for the president. Anybody can be sick please enough of this hatred.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by takenadoh: 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
I told people before May 29th 2017, President Buhari will apparently be flown out for more treat!EMT.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Bridget95(f): 2:34pm On May 04, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

And you have a father?! Shame.
bone that thing.
Lai is an unrepentant lying machine.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Chicent(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2017
This man will just be lieing..... That even his 2yr old great grand son wont take it.

He is not been fed.....Yes.
He was in his office yesterday.... Nobody saw him.

Mehn lets stop this..... Our mumu don do. If he is not fit, he should gladly step aside and go take care of himself. Atleast he has made his mark.... He will be one time head of state and then one time president.

Haba enough of all these mehn.... Shit!
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by CarlosTheJackal: 2:36pm On May 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

Video of him being fed with a tube or you are a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.