Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations (21075 Views)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States / Over 5 Million Pupils In 19 States Now Being Fed Under Buhari's NHGSF Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
Rangestomer:
Na wa ooo... Buhari pls recover

So that you can continue perpetrating your scam??

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Icon79(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
What this "news" first posted by Safari Reporter or whatever they call themselves? So when did we start elevating a junk tabloid like Safari to a mainstream media?

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that PMB's condition is very grim (grave), but it's still doesn't make sense for the mainstream media to start taking reports from a tabloid as a gospel.

O pari

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by BanevsJoker(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
The moment I saw the name "Lie Mohammed" the topic changed to " BUHARI IS BEING FED WITH A TUBE". I like how easy it is to get information from him, just take the exact opposite of whatever he says.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Kiakia(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
"...He was in the office yesterday as you all reported....". Can you imagine? Did the journalists not report what they were told to report? Did they see PMB on his seat working? Resumed indeed!
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
Lai is a scumbag old lying bastard.

Nobody takes him seriously anymore.
chai, not even his familydude iz only doing his job na, protecting the interests of his employers...prof olaiya M...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Meymeyluv: 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
Please let's think of away out of this recession

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by blackboy(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2017
If this govt really wants good PR and damage control, the likes of Lia, shehu and Femi should not be allowed to make comments on issues about the president cause no one will believe them. Like now I belive the opposite of what he said.
Their releasing the wife to come out to talk a few days ago is more reassuring than any one of those 3. Anyone else but those 3. They seem to know nothing else but tell lies or insult the intelligence of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by philosophie: 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Abeg take it easy...don't kill me with laughter. grin grin grin
Bro I don't intend to crack a joke, but somehow it sounds funny and that's exactly what lai Mohammed represent. #untruthfulness
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by joe120120(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2017
bumi10:
No doubt that our dear President is very sick and the fact that he hasn't attended any FEC meetings for four weeks and counting have sparked a wild speculations that he is so sick that he can't feed himself anymore.

Information Minister, Lai Mohammed yesterday refuted claims in some quarters that President Buhari's health has deteriorate so bad that he is now being fed with a tube. According to Lai Mohammed, that assumption is absolute bunkum and there is no truth to it. He said this when asked by a state house correspondents if this speculation was true.

“The answer to your first question is absolute bunkum. It is absolutely untrue that he is being fed. He was in the office yesterday as you all reported. And if the doctors say he should take a rest, because they think he’ll recover faster, then he ought to rest rather than forcing himself to work when he is not fit to work. All he’s doing is following the doctor’s advice. Mr. President himself told the nation he had never been this sick and he is going to take it easy.

He said it from day one when he came back from the United Kingdom. So, whatever is happening today is not any strange development. It is exactly what he said: that he’s been advised to take it easy by his doctors and that he will soon also go back for further treatment. So, I don’t think it’s anything that is out of the place from what he said. He has been quite transparent and upfront in the matter concerning his health" he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lai-mohammed-debunks-speculations-that.html?m=1

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by omolayomi06: 4:42pm On May 04, 2017
bumi10:
No doubt that our dear President is very sick and the fact that he hasn't attended any FEC meetings for four weeks and counting have sparked a wild speculations that he is so sick that he can't feed himself anymore.

Information Minister, Lai Mohammed yesterday refuted claims in some quarters that President Buhari's health has deteriorate so bad that he is now being fed with a tube. According to Lai Mohammed, that assumption is absolute bunkum and there is no truth to it. He said this when asked by a state house correspondents if this speculation was true.

“The answer to your first question is absolute bunkum. It is absolutely untrue that he is being fed. He was in the office yesterday as you all reported. And if the doctors say he should take a rest, because they think he’ll recover faster, then he ought to rest rather than forcing himself to work when he is not fit to work. All he’s doing is following the doctor’s advice. Mr. President himself told the nation he had never been this sick and he is going to take it easy.

He said it from day one when he came back from the United Kingdom. So, whatever is happening today is not any strange development. It is exactly what he said: that he’s been advised to take it easy by his doctors and that he will soon also go back for further treatment. So, I don’t think it’s anything that is out of the place from what he said. He has been quite transparent and upfront in the matter concerning his health" he said

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lai-mohammed-debunks-speculations-that.html?m=1

if to say na another person talk am I ho believe,, but as oga lie lie I rest my case...awon were 100%
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
Patience Jonathan may be anything. ....but she once warned Nigeria. ....these are her words "BY THE TIME APC FINISH WITH NIGERIA, ONLY CONDUCTOR CHANGE WILL REMAIN. . Am even scared we may not even see conductor change

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by subsurface: 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
Since mr lai Mohammed day is night and night is day...
That means buhari is really being fed via tube.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Doublejoy3(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
Tell the truth at least for once

undecided undecided undecided

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by justicejay(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:
Buhari is not being fed with a tube ??
What is he being fed with ?? A pipe ??
no been fed with breast
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Deilluminator(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
Had it been this man is not a well-known chronic liar, I would have swallowed all his words. But for now, let's take his words with a pinch of salt.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Escobar7(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.”

—Abraham Lincoln
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by joinnow: 5:22pm On May 04, 2017
The ball game is changing
Lie mohamed now know how it feel when people lie against u.
He is büsy defending
......According to Lai Mohammed, that assumption is absolute bunkum and there is no truth to it.
By implications all lie mohamed has been saying is Bunkum
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
Believe this dumbo at ur peril!
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by olumideinfo: 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
"then he ought to rest rather than forcing himself to work when he is not fit to work"

Why not just resign?
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Anthonyben: 7:23pm On May 04, 2017
it is finished.....
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by otokx(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2017
BanevsJoker:
The moment I saw the name "Lie Mohammed" the topic changed to " BUHARI IS BEING FED WITH A TUBE". I like how easy it is to get information from him, just take the exact opposite of whatever he says.

wonderment
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Adamsbrandy: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
President Buhari is taking doctors' instructions, he is hale and hearty and will attend public function soon without reality; which do we take? Nigerians should know that lying is a corrupt act, so Lai Mohammed is a liar therefore he is corrupt and should be investigated.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Bridget95(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
ztapi:

chai, not even his familydude iz only doing his job na, protecting the interests of his employers...prof olaiya M...
Is he the first minister of information in Nigeria?

Labaran maku
Dora Akunyili etc did well but Lai has been lying to high heavens as if this government depends on it.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Endy4all(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2017
Lai Mohammed's default setting is LIE
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
I DISLIKE THE PARTY APC, BUT MY SUPPORT FOR PMB AS A PERSON REMAIN UNDIEING, OUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT WILL OVER COME ALL THESE TRIAL, AND TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD A GREAT NATION, FOR THOSE OF YOU WUSHING HIM DEATH, TELL ME HOW MANY LIFE HAVE U CREATED? THE GOOD LORD WHOM I SERVE WILL SURELY SEE MY PRESIDENT THROUGH AND TOGETHER , ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE LAND SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME.
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by jimcoservices: 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
Lying old idiot
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:02am On May 05, 2017
deboysben:
I ask again... can this man survive this

Yes he can because you are not his God, We have seen some got burnt beyond recognition and still survive and living till today..

Don't underestimate the power of God that choose him ahead of many..
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On May 05, 2017
mekaboy:
Video of buhari feeding himself or I believe it.

Maybe after you show us video of your Father feeding himself..
Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by preselect(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2017
liar liar liar liar mohamed mohamadu booharia

Re: "Buhari Is Not Being Fed With A Tube" - Lai Mohammed Dismisses Speculations by Uchwilliam(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2017
If lai says something d opposite is d case.So this means buhari is being fed with tube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Internet Savvy, He Can Work From Anywhere / Tinubu Hosts US Secretary Of State, Blinken, At Aso Rock / FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.