Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS (42228 Views)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by takenadoh: 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
I think the resistance wasn't 100% but it tried

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by joshuamoses101(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2017
gbagam,check out my sig dont let this opportunity pass you by
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 8:31pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
All thanks to GEJ who acquired this amour during his tenure

The US gave us those vehicles not GEJ.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Themonster: 8:31pm On May 04, 2017
Mekus68:
Not 100% resistant...the tire got bursted.
Though good it protects people inside.
GOD BLESS GEJ
Gej is the best president ever since 1960

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Themonster: 8:32pm On May 04, 2017
Fash20:

in which administration?

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Abdul124(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2017
It is possible dat it is an abandon vehicle brought out frm junk yard.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by factwriter(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
three:
Where is the picture of the resistant vehicle?

(what use is this level of resistance if soldiers will come down fix axle and change tyre inside a live mine field?)

Just look at what you are saying!

What do think would have been the effect it were an ordinary armoured vehicle

Rather than being alive (to come down to fix axle and change tyre as you scorned) they would simply have been shredded.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
Fash20:

Liar Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
The great impact
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Liar Mohammed

Have you read about it? Ignoramus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
DOnt worry PMB has two more years to buy more,We dey wait

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
Fash20:

Have you read about it? Ignoramus!
Lying child of anger

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Fash20:

WE dey wait US to give us more now, we got two years to go still.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by realitynaija: 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Of course Gej and his Co looters needed to invest in some projects to shield their loots. Sometimes I find it hard to understand how some people blindly support criminality and failures. Regardless of where we come from in naija, objectivity should be pursued with some level of sanity.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:

DOnt worry PMB has two more years to buy more,We dey wait
He's busy investing billions to revive his health racing against nature

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
kozmokaz:
Gej just saved some souls!

Abeg av Buhari procured and weapon since he became president ? (Even if na just one bullet )
He is fighting kwaruption, main while one grass-cutter dey baber Nigerians head.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2017
realitynaija:
Of course Gej and his Co looters needed to invest in some projects to shield their loots. Sometimes I find it hard to understand how some people blindly support criminality and failures. Regardless of where we come from in naija, objectivity should be pursued with some level of sanity.
This govt is worse than GEJ's one, you want proof?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by factwriter(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2017
Opakan2:
All is not well with this country.. still on this menace after so many years

But please why izit mostly muslim dominated areas that experience bombings, mines etc.?
look at Syria, Pakistan and co. is there something we don't know

Answer: Because main stream media doesn't favour them. Reports are usually biased and untruthful.

And that's the reason for your assumption/conclusion
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Longman6(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Also Dasuki, Alex Badeh, Musiliu Obanikoro, Dele Amosu

Allike the money they embezzled we also thank him

Sarrki, your comments are "legendary" this days, shocked Does the BMC now have a graduate finishing school?

BTW, my thoughts are with the General at this point, if the eventual happens earlier than expected the consequences could mar the Nation's polity, Wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:

WE dey wait US to give us more now, we got two years to go still.

Because they be father Christmas abi besides the vehicle will still be able to perfom it duties if it can be repaired.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2017
omo the mine comot the tire o. mrap's should be using continuous track system for its wheels biko

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by three: 8:49pm On May 04, 2017
factwriter:

Just look at what you are saying!

What do think would have been the effect it were an ordinary armoured vehicle

Rather than being alive (to come down to fix axle and change tyre as you scorned) they would simply have been shredded.

And at what point do they get down from the vehicle and waltz through the mind field and get back to base?
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
it destroy just the tyre and wheel side.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lying child of anger

A Google search will cure your ignorance if you dont know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
AzeinaOBXX:
+
you again kingdata, youve hired a graphics designer to design your scam data resel advert abi?
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by TerrorSquad147: 8:55pm On May 04, 2017
factwriter:

Answer: Because main stream media doesn't favour them. Reports are usually biased and untruthful.

And that's the reason for your assumption/conclusion
na lie bros
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by factwriter(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
na lie bros

You see! Thank you for driving home. my point.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by TerrorSquad147: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
factwriter:

You see!
Thank you for driving home. my point.
which point?? Try to always tell yourself the truth
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Jungleluv5: 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
Shut up ur dirty mouth which gej abeg make we rest jo do you remember America gave us 24 unit of this truck and you dey thank gej. For what
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by ayejimimoshood(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
no be gej brought it. USA gave fg 15 used n faulty last year, even na need to repair n service it by buying spare parts from donor..
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
Fash20:

A Google search will cure your ignorance if you dont know.
Lying child of anger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.