Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS (42233 Views)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by SeyiIrawoDidan: 6:55am On May 05, 2017
kocoD:
Kudos boys well done sir

Meanwhile shocked smiley

Mtn Data awoof done come again oo. .. Free 12gig before them detect and close it
Please brief me.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by kozmokaz(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2017
Na auto complete cause am na
sammyj:
See English just because of GEJ!!!! grin shocked cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by kozmokaz(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2017
Josmila:

Bad English irks the sh!t outta me!! What the heck is "abeg av Buhari procured.....??"

Is it your English ?

Can't somebody type something in peace again?

But on a serious contest ,
You are no match to me when it comes to English
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Josmila(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2017
kozmokaz:

Is it your English ?

Can't somebody type something in peace again?

But on a serious contest ,
You are no match to me when it comes to English

No contest, I agree. Peace
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by ILoveCockaCola(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2017
three:
Where is the picture of the resistant vehicle?

(what use is this level of resistance if soldiers will come down fix axle and change tyre inside a live mine field?)

[meanwhile the MRAP shown is Chinese built https://beegeagle./2015/06/22/field-imagery-a-chinese-built-csvp3-bigfoot-mine-resistant-ambush-protected-mrap-vehicle-of-the-nigerian-army/

And not the US donated ones
https://beegeagle./2016/01/08/photo-newsreel-usa-present-24-mrap-vehicles-to-the-nigerian-army/]

Check out the difference...
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Caramelemperor: 9:49am On May 05, 2017
kozmokaz:
Gej just saved some souls!

Abeg av Buhari procured any weapon since he became president ? (Even if na just one bullet )
Oh really? In that case, GEJ has also killed millions of souls. I hope you agree?
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by kozmokaz(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2017
Josmila:

No contest, I agree. Peace

You know you are still ma brother
grin
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by papaejima1: 10:44am On May 05, 2017
Fash20:

The US gave us those vehicles not GEJ.
You don't know jack!
Stick to what you know pls.
Bigfoot MRAP was procured by GEJ from China while REVA MRAPs came from South Africa.
The US gave us mostly unserviceable junk!

Go do your research.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by IdeyFindWife: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
Opakan2:
All is not well with this country.. still on this menace after so many years

But please why izit mostly muslim dominated areas that experience bombings, mines etc.?
look at Syria, Pakistan and co. is there something we don't know

THIS IS PART OF WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

THIS IS PART OF THE REASON YOU CAN NEVER DARE SLEEP WITH BOTH EYES WHEN THEY'RE NEARBY

THIS IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER BOAST OF PEACE WITH THEM AROUND

THIS IS PART OF WHY TRUMP IS SO HARD ON THEM

AND ALSO PART OF THE REASON SEUN HIMSELF IS SO AFRAID OF THEM WITH ALL THE SILLY PRIVILEGES THEY HAVE ON THE FORUM

US IMAM SAYS ‘MUSLIMS HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE THE PROPERTY OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS’ (VIDEO)
https://youtu.be/7HZCji5jeMQ

[b]U.S. Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi is a college professor at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., who The New York Times Magazine describes is “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.” He instructs followers of Muhammad to commit rape, theft, and murder in the United States. And he has not been arrested for inciting violence or hate crimes.

In his lectures to college students at an American college on American soil, Kazi compares Christians to feces and urine, saying they are the “most evil of evils.” He instructs his students to engage in jihad and fight all unbelievers until they convert to Islam. Those who refuse to convert to Islam, he says, should have their lives and property taken.

“Property,” according to the Qur’an, includes women and children, which also includes taking women and children as sex slaves.

Kazi is not an extremist. He’s actually teaching exactly what Muhammad said about jihad, conversion, Christians and Jews, as recorded in the Qur’an.

At least Kazi is being honest. He’s teaching what Muhammad taught.

There’s no way around the false claim that Islam is peaceful after reading what Muhammad commanded. Islam remains one of the greatest national security threats to the freedoms protected by the Constitution since America’s founding.

[/b]

SOURCE: http://constitution.com/u-s-imam-muslims-right-take-property-filthy-christians-jews/ (google it or simply just watch it on liveleaks)!

THAT IS THE KILL-SWITCH WHICH RADICAL/FUNDAMENTAL JIHADIST ISLAM ACTIVATES IN EVERY "TRUE BELIEVER" AND THEN THEY RISE TO DO WHAT THEIR RELIGION HAS DESTINED THEM FOR.

THAT IS WHY THE FUNDAMENTALISTS DON'T THINK MUCH OF THEIR OWN "RELIGION-OF-PEACE" LOVING PRACTITIONERS AND IN SOME CASES, THEY EVEN TURN AGAINST THEM AS KAFIR-LOVERS and WEAKLINGS! (case in point: Boko Haram/ISIL)!!

THE SWEDES HAVE WOKEN UP (https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=917_1264777894)

THE POLISH HAVE TAKEN ACTION (https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f0_1493921754)

ONLY SELF-DECEIVED, CONFUSED POVERTY-HAVENS WITH PEOPLE TURNED TO FEUDALIST SLAVES/PLEBES & ZOMBIES LIKE NIGERIA SUPPORT MASSES WHO CRAVED THIS BULLSHYT WHILE DYING DAILY!
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by chuking2013: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
three:
Where is the picture of the resistant vehicle?

(what use is this level of resistance if soldiers will come down fix axle and change tyre inside a live mine field?)

[meanwhile the MRAP shown is Chinese built https://beegeagle./2015/06/22/field-imagery-a-chinese-built-csvp3-bigfoot-mine-resistant-ambush-protected-mrap-vehicle-of-the-nigerian-army/

And not the US donated ones
https://beegeagle./2016/01/08/photo-newsreel-usa-present-24-mrap-vehicles-to-the-nigerian-army/]

That it is "resistant" doesn't mean it is "indestructible". it means it will protect its occupants to some extent. Even armored tanks get blown up. if it was a normal patrol vehicle, it would be in pieces.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by sshalom(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
Imagine fighting these demons without proper gears!

Kudos to the Armed Forces and may GOD give our Nation total victory over all bloodthirsty vampires garbed in religious cloaks!
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 6:34pm On May 05, 2017
papaejima1:

You don't know jack!
Stick to what you know pls.
Bigfoot MRAP was procured by GEJ from China while REVA MRAPs came from South Africa.
The US gave us mostly unserviceable junk!

Go do your research.

The all knowledgeable sir...

You can't just come here and write junk how is that vehicle a big foot or reva mrap.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Mekus68: 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
DonBobes:

That is an MRAP(mine resistant ambush protected vehicle) if u dont know.

Next time, read well and comprehend before you quote people ok.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Mekus68: 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
u guys call buhari illíterate but simple present & past tense una no sabi

English professor. I sight you. With your knowledge of present and past tense, how many cars has it fetched you.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by papaejima1: 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
Fash20:

The all knowledgeable sir...

You can't just come here and write junk how is that vehicle a big foot or reva mrap.

I repeat, you don't know jack!!
Stick to what you know!!!

The bigfoot has its signature design, same with the reva or any other MRAP for that matter.
The photo is a bigfoot!

The front grile and driver's hatch designs are unique.
But obviously you wouldn't know that would you?

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Fash20: 1:01pm On May 06, 2017
papaejima1:

I repeat, you don't know jack!!
Stick to what you know!!!

The bigfoot has its signature design, same with the reva or any other MRAP for that matter.
The photo is a bigfoot!

The front grile and driver's hatch designs are unique.
But obviously you wouldn't know that would you?

It's ok.

I have heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.