Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS (42231 Views)

Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Jelal0007(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
All thanks to GEJ who acquired this amour during his tenure
Yeah, prior 2d general elections. After lots of our soldiers had died. Mtcheew
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mikolo80: 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
three:
Where is the picture of the resistant vehicle?

(what use is this level of resistance if soldiers will come down fix axle and change tyre inside a live mine field?)
do you have anything that is 100% resistant. we will buy from you.think before talking. it's meant to take the hit yet keep soldiers alive

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mikolo80: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
Opakan2:
All is not well with this country.. still on this menace after so many years

But please why izit mostly muslim dominated areas that experience bombings, mines etc.?
look at Syria, Pakistan and co. is there something we don't know
it's easy for CIA to manipulate them with religion to commit violence

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
I know we are winning the war.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nuesbab: 9:35pm On May 04, 2017
It's really sad when people forget so fast about how soldiers at war front in sambisa Forrest were protesting lack of modern equipment to fight. And now, we are hearing about how money meant for the procurement of weapons for the soldiers was shared by people in govt of the ineffectual buffon. And yet some people still consider this same person their hero.
Its really sad

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Malawian(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
This one pass wetin kazeem fit shey. grin
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by three: 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
mikolo80:
do you have anything that is 100% resistant. we will buy from you.think before talking. it's meant to take the hit yet keep soldiers alive

The MRAP shown is Chinese built and not the one the US donated

https://beegeagle./2015/06/22/field-imagery-a-chinese-built-csvp3-bigfoot-mine-resistant-ambush-protected-mrap-vehicle-of-the-nigerian-army/

Please read through this link and see what the MRAPs FUNCTION As:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRAP

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by DonBobes(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
Mekus68:
Not 100% resistant...the tire got bursted.
Though good it protects people inside.
GOD BLESS GEJ

That is an MRAP(mine resistant ambush protected vehicle) if u dont know.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 04, 2017
I never heard when this cmplaint and corrupt government bought a single pin to kill their boys/boko haram. All I have been hearing blames upon blames while doing nothing but stealing and complaining at the same time distractin Nigerians using one of their own to do the job in PDP.

INEC officials if you like plan on returning certificates of returns to corrupt politicians in government. There will be no more secrets voting comes 2019. If there are cctv cameras in mock exams halls, then there must also be cctv cameras in voting units/polling centers right at the INEC's tables.

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Mobsync(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
three:
Where is the picture of the resistant vehicle?

(what use is this level of resistance if soldiers will come down fix axle and change tyre inside a live mine field?)

The vehicle did it's job. Roadside bombs are huge ba5tards and can cause unbelievable damage. Even an armored tank is unlikely to have survived such explosion.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by three: 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
Mobsync:

The vehicle did it's job. Roadside bombs are huge ba5tards and can cause unbelievable damage. Even an armored tank is unlikely to have survived such explosion.

I guess the euphoria is justified but please see response a couple of posts up
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mcfriend9(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know many people will cherish the idea of inspecting a car they want to buy without leaving their home or office.

There is a new classified website for buying and selling cars called Kwilist that have come to solve this problem.

HOW?

Kwilist allows sellers to sell their cars by posting a video of the car. Its so easy to sell your car on Kwilist and all you need is to create a free account with your phone number and a password. Just record a video of the car and post it. No commission. No extra charges.

WATCHING VIDEOS WILL CONSUME MY DATA

They know! And they have introduced a new algorithm to the website that allows for ultra-compression of the video without losing considerable quality. If a seller uploads 100mb video for example, you will watch it with less than 1.65mb.

Practically, any video on kwilist can be watched in less than 3.5mb.

Visit www.kwilist.com today to start inspecting our large archive of cars at home or office. I know you will find a good deal.

NOTICE: It is still relatively new!
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
DLuciano:
.......Jonathan ko Dasuki ni ?

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
Gej is the best president ever since 1960

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
kozmokaz:
Gej just saved some souls!

Abeg av Buhari procured and weapon since he became president ? (Even if na just one bullet )
.....Yes ! He just saved some imaginary souls in that armoured Vehicle donated by American govt. During Buhari's administration grin grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
in which administration?
.... grin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by lfleak: 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
Opakan2:
All is not well with this country.. still on this menace after so many years

But please why izit mostly muslim dominated areas that experience bombings, mines etc.?
look at Syria, Pakistan and co. is there something we don't know
they all have something in common...

rare and bountiful pure natural resources!
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2017
NgcoboP:
Thanks GEJ

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:30pm On May 04, 2017
kaltonga:
ignore the grammer and embrace the truth in his message
.....The Truth ? grin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Liar Mohammed
.... cool

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lying child of anger
.....Make I help u grin grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:

This govt is worse than GEJ's one, you want proof?
....Yes seeeeeee proofffffff grin grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by Josmila(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2017
kozmokaz:
Gej just saved some souls!

Abeg av Buhari procured and weapon since he became president ? (Even if na just one bullet )

Bad English irks the sh!t outta me!! What the heck is "abeg av Buhari procured.....??"
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mandax: 11:12pm On May 04, 2017
Tequinikalli defeated. Yet, Boko was able to do this.

Truth is that Boko is supported by millions of northern Muslims who also share same religious objectives with Boko for Islamic Republic of Nigeria ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Boko can't be defeated, can't go until Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by mandax: 11:27pm On May 04, 2017
burkingx:
....Yes seeeeeee proofffffff grin grin grin

How many more years are you going to do this your war against Boko Haram?

Nigeria's economy and the people in Nigeria are drained from the fight.

We know the truth: twelve northern states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Boko Haram immediately emerged and has been saying that it is fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

So, the difference between Boko Haram and the groups that adopted Sharia Criminal laws is like the difference between six and half-a-dozen.

Solution is partition Nigeria into different countries, to stop Boko Haram.
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by burkingx(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
mandax:

How many more years are you going to do this your war against Boko Haram?

Nigeria's economy and the people in Nigeria are drained from the fight.

We know the truth: twelve northern states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Boko Haram immediately emerged and has been saying that it is fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

So, the difference between Boko Haram and the groups that adopted Sharia Criminal laws is like the difference between six and half-a-dozen.

Solution is partition Nigeria into different countries, to stop Boko Haram.
.....After full recovery of this Mugu Loot ! gringrin

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by SupremeCourt: 2:00am On May 05, 2017
DLuciano:

Na GEJ personal money him take buy am?

Nigeria spent $15 billion on defence GEJ time but we got $1 billion worth of equipmemt same time. Dem loot the remaining $14 billion. Corruption is not stealing. Dasuki Dieziani empire. Let them be using you as toothpick to remove chicken from there teeth after eating up your future.

Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by NemzySeries(m): 2:25am On May 05, 2017
dannytoe:
Kudos to the nigerian army, but this boko boys nor dey finish, abi factory dey wen they manufacture them
i tire oo.....who kw weda na buhari cousins dem dey recruit sef
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by edupedia: 2:43am On May 05, 2017
DLuciano:

....another yeye IPOB fiction....
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by dannytoe(m): 2:49am On May 05, 2017
NemzySeries:

i tire oo.....who kw weda na buhari cousins dem dey recruit sef
Lol
Re: Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS by tomaagy(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2017
DLuciano:
Nigerians are so gullible, na GEJ father money dem use buy am? Or na buhari salary he dey use? No be my hard earned money wey dem dey take right left and centre everyday... Wen we start understanding life we will grow in this country... GEJ ko Bubu ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.