Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience (3313 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
U lie again. i am not sex starved, i just can't get enough of the kitty boi. It is as if u don't get it. its not like u will, u castrated beast of burden.
now I know lie Muhammad genes flow in you, u can't get enough of kitty, and you buy a love machine? how many kitty's have you conquered, ? your mates are in the laboratory as guinea pigs waiting to be injected the next testerone, cos you are so low on the male hormone
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
Halfpenny:

It's better because it's a machine that you control but it can never be the real thing because it's a machine that you control. There is nothing like the real thing.
you just hit the nail on my head tongue
Halfpenny:

It's better because it's a machine that you control but it can never be the real thing because it's a machine that you control. There is nothing like the real thing.
you just hit the nail on my head
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:02am On May 07, 2017
Hehehehehe

You are pathetic

Atleast i don a cure for my own ailment and i am as manly as Bleep. I have hope.

I will let you a free pass you spineless swine. Come back when u have grown some balls casterated SOB.
chigoziri2403:
now I know lie Muhammad genes flow in you, u can't get enough of kitty, and you buy a love machine? how many kitty's have you conquered, ? your mates are in the laboratory as guinea pigs waiting to be injected the next testerone, cos you are so low on the male hormone
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
Hehehehehe

You are pathetic

Atleast i don a cure for my own ailment and i am as manly as Bleep. I have hope.

I will let you a free pass you spineless swine. Come back when u have grown some balls casterated SOB.
I hope you live happily ever after with your sex machine, and it bears you children! happy union
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2017
chigoziri2403:
I hope you live happily ever after with your sex machine, and it bears you children! happy union

U be like who don craze b4
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

U be like who don craze b4
yes o, I craze, even get sex dolls as my family
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2017
chigoziri2403:
yes o, I craze, even get sex dolls as my family

U no sabi comprehend, manchi. U no see say na experiment levels na im i been dey? You no see the pic say i don use scissors cut the levels?

Go find yuh medicine drink this manchi.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

U no sabi comprehend, manchi. U no see say na experiment levels na im i been dey? You no see the pic say i don use scissors cut the levels?

Go find yuh medicine drink this manchi.
my brothely, you no suppose reach that level nah! Oya come OWERRI, I go give you enough barnies, no need for intimacy gadget, you go chop the main thing! I was once like you, though no do toy o, so I know that feeling bro!
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2017
chigoziri2403:
my brothely, you no suppose reach that level nah! Oya come OWERRI, I go give you enough barnies, no need for intimacy gadget, you go chop the main thing! I was once like you, though no do toy o, so I know that feeling bro!

Well, I don't do hands either.., my hand dey like carpenter chisel. The gadget was at a good price, and i tot it would save me money in the long run.

I did a lot of time in Owerri, so I know the terrain, and u cannot impress me with your Ikoku CoE possy. I dey chop my barnies before dey turn 20. Very young and i got their links. Just that e cost money too
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

Well, I don't do hands either.., my hand dey like carpenter chisel. The gadget was at a good price, and i tot it would save me money in the long run.

I did a lot of time in Owerri, so I know the terrain, and u cannot impress me with your Ikoku CoE possy. I dey chop my barnies before dey turn 20. Very young and i got their links. Just that e cost money too
bro carpenter, I see you got poor taste, no wonder you got a toy, SMH! have you heard of chinbest? come around and I will spoil you
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by babslepe: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Look at what a mother of 4 is processing in her mind .Op better set your priorities right you have a Herculean task ahead of you and all you can think about is mouth action and sexual satisfaction with the way the economy is dwindling these days it is no longer even comfortable for the rich .Better focus on how you and your husband will give your kids the best instead of coming to nairaland to seek for useless advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying Before Engaging In Sexual Intercourse. / Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / Rape! Rape!! Rape!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.