Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely (12594 Views)

Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku / Katsina State Refinery: Buhari, Moumadou Issoufou Sign Agreement / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by ipreach: 8:38am On May 05, 2017
The cabals should know by now that Nigerians knew what is going on.

They should stop all these lies, please

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by loomer: 8:40am On May 05, 2017
Make we hear word, which arrangements?

Make una continue to deceive una self there.

2 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 2016v2017: 8:41am On May 05, 2017
MXrep:

Lying Liars

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 2016v2017: 8:42am On May 05, 2017
nero2face:
God, wetin these guys think say we be?, they don't even give a dam what will be going on in our mind, or do they think we don't reason at all?, these ASOCABAL really get liver sha...

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by aolawale025: 8:43am On May 05, 2017
I don't think even Adeshina himself has seen Buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On May 05, 2017
iammolahs:

The rescheduling, according to a statement by Mr. Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina, late on Thursday is at the instance of Mr. Issoufou who has another domestic engagement.
I smell lies!
Instead of of him to say it's as a result of Buhari's sickness he dey their dey yarn opata embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2017
do u wanna visit a deadman?

2 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 2016v2017: 8:44am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:
Since I was born and now I am getting old i have never seen a vegetable ruling a country,Sister/brother have you seen?
嗯嘛呢,呢,还没完事呢这几天。
No no no no,I have never seen such a thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by mexmex1: 8:45am On May 05, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell.. All these useless people holding Nigeria to ransom.. Your days are numbered, keep deceiving yourselves that you are deceiving Nigerians. Rather than tell 180m Nigerians the truth u choose to lie to us... Our president is very sick and cannot see anyone and that's the simple truth, but you are telling us that the Nigerien leader postponed it... Femi Adeshina has become a liar being used by the cabals in Aso villa to send out their information.. God is watching u all and soon Nigerians will rise up and tell you that indeed power belongs to the people.. Enough is enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Xkalaban(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:
Since I was born and now I am getting old i have never seen a vegetable ruling a country,Sister/brother have you seen?

Nope, only in a retarded country like Juria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 2016v2017: 8:47am On May 05, 2017
mexmex1:
Lies from the pit of hell.. All these useless people holding Nigeria to ransom.. Your days are numbered, keep deceiving yourselves that you are deceiving Nigerians. Rather than tell 180m Nigerians the truth u choose to lie to us... Our president is very sick and cannot see anyone and that's the simple truth, but you are telling us that the Nigerien leader postponed it... Femi Adeshina has become a liar being used by the cabals in Aso villa to send out their information.. God is watching u all and soon Nigerians will rise up and tell you that indeed power belongs to the people.. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Coolgent(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2017
Sunofgod:
He should come still... For condolence visit.
Hey Donkey's brain!
U may day before PMB
Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Obiohai: 8:50am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:
No no no no since I was born I have never seen a pumpkin ruling....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 2016v2017: 8:50am On May 05, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Buhari the terrorist and paedophile is dead.

He needs to be given a mass burial with Boko haram fighters.

He shall be tormented in the after life by the innocent Biafrans he slaughtered.

He shall know no peace.

His children shall live to see Biafra rise and do great things.

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Bede2u(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2017
danidon08:
Morning headlines:
He was advised by his doctors to avoid meetings - Lai Mohammed grin grin
ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Obiohai: 8:53am On May 05, 2017
malware:

You guys said the same thing when he was on medical tourism in the UK. You will never get tired. Alas, you will die before him, I prophecy that. You will be hit by a moving car within the next three days Ameen.

Back to sender ...... within 3 hours

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Klington: 8:55am On May 05, 2017
Aso villa now a movie theater......
Dishing out fictitious episodes every day....
Lemme cum n be going...................

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by SGTsmith001: 8:58am On May 05, 2017
azaino:

He should contest for Nigeria president, someone contested without result and won
. see wickedness. totally brutal.

guy why nau?
Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by amaridigital(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2017
These people don't have any respect for our collective intelligence at all. Even if some are dumb, can 170 million people be fooled all the time? Oh, how I miss Gani. The unfolding story will turn out to be an advantage for the actualization of biafra. The marriage between the Yorubas and the north is over. The Yorubas will not allow the game plan of the northern oligarchy. The American prediction that Nigeria will disintegrate could still come to pass albeit two years late. That is what everyone wants yet we all pretends.

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06am On May 05, 2017
MXrep:

Lying Liars
SHAMELESS LYING LIARS! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by 4Play(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2017
nero2face:
God, wetin these guys think say we be?, they don't even give a dam what will be going on in our mind, or do they think we don't reason at all?, these ASOCABAL really get liver sha...

They got into power by lying so it should not surprise that they govern by lying.

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by nellyelitz(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2017
They should tell that to the monkeys, we already know whats up this is face saving from and for the unfit duara cattleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by BuariCopyPaste: 9:26am On May 05, 2017
He should save his visit for the state burial...

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by DonCortino: 9:31am On May 05, 2017
Obiohai:

Back to sender ...... within 3 hours

guy! 3 hours too long na.

3 sec is better.
Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by pstboi: 9:36am On May 05, 2017
Sorry to say we Nigerian are too weak. We are too weak to take action when needed as such we bear what ever comes our way

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by isnovic(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2017
Please do read!!!!

If we have any hopes of building a great nation, then we must begin to practically respect laws and rules and not simply make preposterous professions about “rule of law.” Section 144 (1) of Nigeria's constitution states:

[b]The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if—

(a) by a resolution passed by two-third majority of all members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of performing the functions of his office; and

(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) of this section in its report to the President of Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Subsection (4) states that: The medical panel to which this section relates shall be appointed by the President of the Senate, and shall comprise five medical practitioners in Nigeria—

(a) one of whom shall be a personal physician of the holder of the office concerned; and

(b) four other medical practitioners who have in the opinion of the President of the Senate, attained a high degree of eminence in the field of medicine relative to the nature of the examination to be conducted in accordance with the foregoing provisions.
[/b]

Subsection (2) provides as follows:

Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation.

Subsection (3) states:
The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office as from the date of publication of the notice of the medical report pursuant to subsection (2) of this section.

We can see that the constitution is very clear about processes and procedures in the event of perennial sickness of holder of the office of President (as is presently the case with Buhari) or Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Unfortunately (?), the constitution imposes on the executive council of the Federation (Ministers, as described in section 144 (5)) to initiate the process.

Those Ministers are employees of the President; and the removal of the President is certainly theirs too. How could the constitution envisage that two-third of all Ministers could be so altruistic, putting the interest of the nation above their pay jobs, to pass a resolution that would lead to the removal of the President in the circumstances?

It is onto Ministers of the Federation that Nigerians should look to do the right thing. It is on the Ministers of the Federation that Nigerians should pile pressure to pass the necessary resolution.

But would they?

So Nigerian Ministers, the process is to be initiated by you guys.

Can they bail the cat a second time.

Dora Akinyuli"s, the Lioness of East, name was etched in gold for this singular brevity and she was murdered by slowly destroying her kidney and liver by heavy metal poison.

I doubt if we have any more GREAT men and women in the present ministers, I doubt so.

Trend
#NigerianMinistersDotheRightThing

2 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by doctokwus: 10:14am On May 05, 2017
aolawale025:
I don't think even Adeshina himself has seen Buhari
U put it wrong.
It should be 'I don't think even Adeshina has seen Buhari's personal aide.
If u can't see just an aide to d president who is your direct employer,can u even av d liver to want to see your official employer?

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Bobby808: 10:27am On May 05, 2017
azaino:

He should contest for Nigeria president, someone contested without result and won
but he should be a northerner, otherwise do'nt even attempt.

3 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by alfajohn: 10:31am On May 05, 2017
stinggy:
Same Adesina that said Buhari's health is not bad as being circulated in the news lipsrsealed
Same Buhari that we were made to believe resumed work on Tuesday(even though there weren't videos or pictures to back up the claim, may the Gods bless Sahara Reporters) but couldn't host the FEC meeting just the next day.

Why can't the likes of Abba, Tunde, Lawal, Mamman and others host this Nigerien president since they are now fully in power?
I pity Buhari for allowing these men toy with his health...
You have correctly named the cabal that is running Nigeria now and are de factor president

1 Like

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by cento83: 10:32am On May 05, 2017
iammolahs:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/230401-nigerien-presidents-visit-buhari-postponed%25E2%2580%258E-indefinitely.html/amp
we can only be looking oooo 4 now. I believe they can't hide things forever from us the truth one day will come out. Just chilling on ma bed in the cinema house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by felifeli: 10:41am On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:

No no no no no no no , i have never seen a vegetable ruling

2 Likes

Re: President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely by Bobby808: 10:51am On May 05, 2017
danidon08:
Morning headlines:
He was advised by his doctors to avoid meetings - Lai Mohammed grin grin
In addition, even when he is advised to attend meetings, the membership strength should be less than ten people. This is because, that number is the exact number of people his health level can comfortably carry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / President Buhari Receives Arewa Consultative Forum Members (Photos) / Court Bars Finance Minister, Others From Slashing Salaries Of Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.