Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (53563 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mykel25(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
Shegximovic:
that means that is what d cele babe that gave you an advise does. the point is na mouth just to make a guy fear them.

I think she joined Cele just to make guys maga....n she's seen what most Cele girls do na y she advice me coded when she figure I was about dating one fine Cele geh
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by naijajobx: 7:45pm On May 06, 2017
juju
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mykel25(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2017
Taiwo20:

True Celestial don't do such it's outsiders that involve in such. The anointing of the service is enough. No need for spiritual works

Buh no be woli (sheperd) (pastor) dey do d special prayer jazz for them
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mykel25(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2017
willibounce1:

This pure and total bull.shi.t. No cele pastor can do anything to force any man to marry any girl. Bring your cele girlfriend. I will phuck the hell out of her and dump her a.ss. She will do nada. You people just believe every crap you hear.

Talking from experience.... I ve come to a conclusion that a good number if Cele pastors (Sheperd) are fetish... Can be compared to herbalists cuz dey use herbs to work wonders claiming God made those things for that purpose.... Buh d annoying thing is dey use it for good n evil
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by cuteme88(f): 8:05pm On May 06, 2017
wink wink wink

When u discover that your babe is Cele and you have already proposed to her with your house original papers instead of ring.

Just passing by though! Who are mine to judge? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by ekensi01: 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
kpekus grin
Why u come Bleep up? u for collect am before you go now.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by SuperSuave(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2017
ekensi01:
Why u come Bleep up? u for collect am before you go now.
If she strip I no go fit no screw her sef. one can never say sha, konji na madman grin
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by SuperSuave(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2017
cuteme88:
wink wink wink

When u discover that your babe is Cele and you have already proposed to her with your house original papers instead of ring.

Just passing by though! Who are mine to judge? wink
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by ekensi01: 9:00pm On May 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
If she strip I no go fit no screw her sef. one can never say sha, konji na madman grin
shoor na u sabi oh.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by benji93: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
I am here to clear the air, i dont expect you to agree with my assertions though.I hail the ignorance of Nigerians.Someone said earlier on that, practices by members of celestial church are syncretic-a combination of traditional and christian doctrines. A lot of things have gone awry over the years,and thats because members of the church have departed from unique mode of worship in the church as directed by the holy spirit.Most of us youths of the church are beginning to realize that some peculiar practices during services have been changed subtly over the years.It is difficult realizing the changes,until you are told.I found that out myself by listening to people who listened to or consulted with the SBJ oschoffa,while he was alive. First of all note the basis of the establishment of the church was worship.I could sing over half of the hymns as at the age 13, but you know what i never realized the weight until i began reading. Warnings of what would happen(as ongoing) if we failed to heed to tenets(ilana in yoruba) are stated. Now this hymns were not composed by 1 learned or musically gifted persons.Most of them were sung by strange people(mad people,e.t.c).The founder himself was not educated.I am telling you categorically that, some of the changes made to our modes of worship after the demise Oscoffa, were by the so called elites in the church,all in the name of modernization.I have realized that members of other denominations criticizing the place of the church in christiandom do not understand the bible deeply. Or perhaps, we believe other interpretations of the bible are inferior to ours. First of all on the issue of syncretism, what is the the distinction between idol worshiping and traditions?Now some one would say they are the same, but they are not, while idol worshiping can be part of tradition, the reverse is not true.You can have traditions that do not directly involve you in the act of worship. the jews in the bible had their traditions, which they tried to impose on everyone, they assumed that a violation of these traditions is a sin.But jesus cautioned them in mark 7, why do you trangress the commandment of God by your traditions.So if my practise does not transgress the commandment of God, it cannot be denoted as idolatry, no matter how old that practise is. I will state categorically the bible does not speak against any of our practices.If anyone does anything that violates the commandments of God, find out the origin of that practice.It is not part of the tenets laid down. Though i am concerned myself that members are overly attached to materials-candles e.t.c during prayers, nonetheless it violates nothing. The establishment of celestial church was a covenant,just as the establishment of the people of Isreal was. Every covenant has dictates peculiar to it,thats why it is called a covenant.The coming of Jesus did not nullify the law in any way. Read romans 7 to better understand the clause 'we are no longer under the law' You are freed from the law does not mean you cannot abide by the law if you chose to.colossians 2 16: says Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.The key word is let no man.However god can judge you if he so desires.Under the the dispensation of celestial church, we were given certain ordinances.As far as you are under this covenant you are bound by this ordinances,modes of worship,services. if you want to be free, thats your choice.You are not obliged to listen only to your pastors.This book of the lord shall not depart from your mouth,meditate on it day and night.I repeat woe betides anyone who does contrary to the dictates of the word of truth knowingly.But the presence of false worshippers is just what the bible tells US.Matthew 13 vs 30 says let both the plant and the tares grow together, until the day of harvest.I used knowingly because, there so many things that members of the church are not doing right, however they are ignorant of this fact. It is the duty of the elders to socialize the youths though.Again i am not forcing you to read this long boring writing.Nonetheless, study to show thyself approved. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by oodua1stson: 9:59pm On May 06, 2017
If not that I'm a dick myself and I come from a strong family eh....

Anyway marry them at your own peril.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by azaino: 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
Whot his these our naija his turned too now nitori oloun

So u whant us all too be date celebobo shocked ,are we all looked like gay on ur eye en op angry angry angry angry

Chai live his spolt embarassed

What do you want to say? lemme help you type the word, No offense ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by whizcartel(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
Ha! I dey find one now sef.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mrBlunt(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The ignorant attacking the knowledgeable. How Nigerian!
Are white garment churches not syncretistic ?

Who is this Ode sue sue, certified dindinrin? Well, it's not your fault, since you have been given to reprobate mind, your thought process will be ruled by destructive and hellish human philosophy that does not hold true in the kingdom. Go Bleep yourself. Abunu!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mrBlunt(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2017
sammydirectly:

What exactly is your argument? That you are stupid?

Absolute not, but that your stupidity is A1. First, you do not know what fetishism means. Second, you do not know what Celestial Church is. What nincompoops like you need to realize is that you don't know what Cele is by watching movies or listening to old wives tales and hearsays. A rational human being should not judge a whole group by the unsavoury actions of some of its members. News abound about scandals rocking Christianity world over, it is not only a Cele thing and you know it. Abba! Why always Cele? Stop reasoning with your anus. USE YOUR BRAIN SOMETIMES

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nogodye(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
Toks2008:

I don't know about the first two but I belong to the third group

I joined celestial church in 1983 and left in 1992...I have been to Christ embassy,Redeem and many pentecostal but realized their mediocrity. now after 20 years of surjourn, I'm back to C.C.C and I'm loving it expecially their mode of worship which is the true way GOD should be worshiped.

I belong to the new celestial church where things are done the right way.

I wonder how pentecostal churches worship God in a standing position..a whole GOD.

@bolded oga toks There are different prayer or woship postures.it just needs to be done in spirit and in truth according to the will of God...I can back it up scripturally if you want
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by MurphyInc(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2017
My closed friend happened to mistakenly marry a cele Lady(she's also from ondo). The girl was very beautiful and that what attracted her to my friend. As a guy, he never had it in mind to marry her but he end up falling in love with her and eventually married her,thats not the issue... The problem their is that they always quarrel even over a little thing. She never respected him at all and anytime they fight or have little quarrel,, it affected my friend business spiritually. Now his business is falling off and when he consulted some men of God, he was told that devil is using his wife against him and whenever there's quarrel or fight he will continue to suffer and enter into calamity and he was warned against divorcing her... It's deep my people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Chelseafan1: 6:30am On May 07, 2017
livinbygrace:

I have dated many cele girls and I can categorically tell you that most of them are the same.Fetish,wayword and very promiscuous in nature even the married women among them,though they are fun to be with.Most of the runs babe you see do attends white garment churches.Night vigil is mostly for quickie ,in fact they are the queens of quickie.

Jesu
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Toks2008(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2017
Nogodye:

@bolded oga toks There are different prayer or woship postures.it just needs to be done in spirit and in truth according to the will of God...I can back it up scripturally if you want

https://www.nairaland.com/3784066/which-best-position-worshipping-god#56282141
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nogodye(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2017
Toks2008:

https://www.nairaland.com/3784066/which-best-position-worshipping-god#56282141

Nice write up though, you said it all that The bible didnt specify on a particular posture and that is true but my point is posture doesn't matter in worshipping God what matters is to worship God in spirit and truth.
demonstration doesn't really matter but church style of worship may be differs...We have witness cases people sitting down while worship God and they recieved the miracle...
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Adeboyefa(f): 4:40pm On May 07, 2017
I am sure Cele guys are not afraid of dating Cele babes. ◼
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mrBlunt(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2017
MurphyInc:
My closed friend happened to mistakenly marry a cele Lady(she's also from ondo). The girl was very beautiful and that what attracted her to my friend. As a guy, he never had it in mind to marry her but he end up falling in love with her and eventually married her,thats not the issue... The problem their is that they always quarrel even over a little thing. She never respected him at all and anytime they fight or have little quarrel,, it affected my friend business spiritually. Now his business is falling off and when he consulted some men of God, he was told that devil is using his wife against him and whenever there's quarrel or fight he will continue to suffer and enter into calamity and he was warned against divorcing her... It's deep my people.

Funny comment. Now be sincere with yourself in answering this question: what would have been your impression if the wife in question was a member of a well known Pentecostal Church? My guess, you would have attacked the lady only and not her church. You people and bad mouth, na God go save una.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by SleekyPosh(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2017
benji93:
I am here to clear the air, i dont expect you to agree with my assertions though.I hail the ignorance of Nigerians.Someone said earlier on that, practices by members of celestial church are syncretic-a combination of traditional and christian doctrines. A lot of things have gone awry over the years,and thats because members of the church have departed from unique mode of worship in the church as directed by the holy spirit.Most of us youths of the church are beginning to realize that some peculiar practices during services have been changed subtly over the years.It is difficult realizing the changes,until you are told.I found that out myself by listening to people who listened to or consulted with the SBJ oschoffa,while he was alive. First of all note the basis of the establishment of the church was worship.I could sing over half of the hymns as at the age 13, but you know what i never realized the weight until i began reading. Warnings of what would happen(as ongoing) if we failed to heed to tenets(ilana in yoruba) are stated. Now this hymns were not composed by 1 learned or musically gifted persons.Most of them were sung by strange people(mad people,e.t.c).The founder himself was not educated.I am telling you categorically that, some of the changes made to our modes of worship after the demise Oscoffa, were by the so called elites in the church,all in the name of modernization.I have realized that members of other denominations criticizing the place of the church in christiandom do not understand the bible deeply. Or perhaps, we believe other interpretations of the bible are inferior to ours. First of all on the issue of syncretism, what is the the distinction between idol worshiping and traditions?Now some one would say they are the same, but they are not, while idol worshiping can be part of tradition, the reverse is no true.You can have traditions that do not directly involve you in the act of worship. the jews in the bible had their traditions, which they tried to impose on everyone, they assumed that a violation of these traditions is a sin.But jesus cautioned them in mark 7, why do you trangress the commandment of God by your traditions.So if my practise does not transgress the commandment of God, it cannot be denoted as idolatory, no matter how old that practise is. I will state categorically the bible does not speak against any of our practices.If anyone does anything that violates the commandments of God, find out the origin of that practise.It is not part of the tenets laid down. Though i am concerned myself that members are overly attached to materials-candles e.t.c during prayers, nonetheless it violates nothing. The establishment of celestial church was a covenant,just as the establishment of the people of Isreal was. Every covenant has dictates peculiar to it,thats why it is called a covenant.The coming of Jesus did not nullify the law i nany way. Read romans 7 to better understand the clause 'we are no longer under the law' You are freed from the law does not mean you cannot abide by the law if you chose to.colossians 2 16: says Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.The key word is let no man.However god can judge you if he so desires.Under the the dispensation of celestial church, we were given certain ordinances.As far as you are under this covenant you are bound by this ordinances,modes of worship,services. if you want to be free, thats your choice.You are not obliged to listen only to your pastors.This book of the lord shall not depart from your mouth,mediatate on it day and night.I repeat woe betides anyone who does contrary to the dictates of the word of truth knowingly.But the presence of false worshippers is just what the bible tells US.Matthew 13 vs 30 says let both the plant and the tares grow together, until the day of harvest.I used knowingly because, there so many things that members of the church are not doing right, however they are ignorant of this fact. It is the duty of the elders to socialize the youths though.Again i am not forcing you to read this long boring writing.Nonetheless, study to show thyself approved. I rest my case.

Mr Man Please Shut up your mouth..I only wasted my time reading this your stupid epistle which you could have summarized in a single paragraph.

Whatever anybody thinks or believes. God will judge every Man and Woman uniquely.

Whether Good or Evil We all know ourselves.

Tomorrow is Monday.

Oya Everybody Face Lagos cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by benji93: 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
SleekyPosh:

Mr Man Please Shut up your mouth..I only wasted my time reading this your stupid epistle which you could have summarized in a single paragraph.

Whatever anybody thinks or believes. God will judge every Man and Woman uniquely.

Whether Good or Evil We all know ourselves.

Tomorrow is Monday.

Oya Everybody Face Lagos cool
You must have a big problem to call it stupid. And meanwhile who does not know God will judge all of us according to our works. I was only addressing earlier posts. I could have quoted, but i chose not too.Meanwhile i no send you make you read am, you could have just walked past the thread without worrying about which offensive word would be most suitable. I stated categorically at the beginning, you dont have to agree with me. If you have any problems with my post, you can provide an alternative point. Today is Sunday.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nickymezor(f): 6:56pm On May 07, 2017
Mehn I detest dat church lik crazy
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
mrBlunt:

Absolute not, but that your stupidity is A1. First, you do not know what fetishism means. Second, you do not know what Celestial Church is. What nincompoops like you need to realize is that you don't know what Cele is by watching movies or listening to old wives tales and hearsays. A rational human being should not judge a whole group by the unsavoury actions of some of its members. News abound about scandals rocking Christianity world over, it is not only a Cele thing and you know it. Abba! Why always Cele? Stop reasoning with your anus. USE YOUR BRAIN SOMETIMES

Your calling me stupid doesn't change the fact that synchretistic Cele is a Christian Cult. It actually highlights your stupidity.
Instead of bringing in here an intelligent apologetical response(theological defence), you rather resort to insult. You must be an ignoramus and a fool indeed.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2017
I like cele babes cos dem sabi twerk..but I just admire dem frm a distance sha cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Princeboca12(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2017
newmusic:
You all deceiving yourselves, even people that attend Redeem, Catholics, MFM etc are the major people that come to cele to see woli, even the pastors. I was born into Celestial Church, I left in 1994, i have been to Redeem, Christ Embassy, MFM, and some small churches, they are all the same, mediocrity, hatred for one another, judging people when they are not God etc. now I'm fully back to Celestial 22 years after, loving every bit of it.

God will not ask you if you are a Muslim, Christian, Budhist, Cele, C&S etc. We will all be judged accordingly.

Shey even if one is a ritualist... Nonsense
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Princeboca12(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2017
How about Jehovah Witness' babes?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by akintom(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
Princeboca12:
How about Jehovah Witness' babes?
Those are as impossible, as the very meaning of impossible.

It will be easier for hippopotamus to dance through the eye of needle, than any JW Babe, listen to your music, talk less of dancing to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by mrBlunt(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2017
sammydirectly:

Your calling me stupid doesn't change the fact that synchretistic Cele is a Christian Cult. It actually highlights your stupidity.
Instead of bringing in here an intelligent apologetical response(theological defence), you rather resort to insult. You must be an ignoramus and a fool indeed.

...and it doesn't change the fact that you come from the cursed generation of the maniacally sentimental. How on earth can you say, or what proof do you have to say that Cele is a Christian Cult? Imagine! Se won n di e ni? Just because, Cele is not an Oyinbo church, you have now, based on your inferiority complex and racial delusion, used your god-forbidden fingers to type trash against the holy Celestial Church of Christ. In fact, you are sick! Apologetic response ko, Olodo!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by tpromise: 12:34am On May 08, 2017
Adeboyefa:
I am sure Cele guys are not afraid of dating Cele babes. ◼

Afraid bawo. infact me still dey find a calm one for serious relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.