Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (53524 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dybala11(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Hades2016:
Am not scared oooo as a matter of fact na cele babe me da find self , cuz I hear say dem da use prayer assist their man cheesy and they can play football match very well grin
Which football match are you talking about when most football leagues are still under suspension, abi na that of za oza room you're talking about kwa??
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dfynboi: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2020
TINALETC3:
grin it's bc a kiss kissed cn b rekissed if d kisser and d kissee agrees dat d kiss kissed ws nt well kissed
Meanwhile
Op anybody is dateable, cele babes rocks tongue
u sounds like one of 'em
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Hades2016(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Which football match are you talking about when most football leagues are still under suspension, abi na that of za oza room you're talking about kwa??
yeah SA oza room football na grin grin dem no dey tire ooo my brother grin
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dybala11(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hades2016:
yeah SA oza room football na grin grin dem no dey tire ooo my brother grin
Wonders shall never end, but I was told that they are very fetish o. How will you deal with their supposed fetish things bro??
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Hades2016(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Wonders shall never end, but I was told that they are very fetish o. How will you deal with their supposed fetish things bro??
lol well they are not that fetish if you know about them... Infact I only date cele babes and most of them are nice and they always show you the way cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Taiwo20(m): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Gbayi! You won't die young

InvertedHammer:

Because it involves your dear Catholic, you want to latch on to semantics. Whatever suits your gullibility. You don't have the spiritual or moral authority to decide which ritual is diabolical. If anything, you belong to the faction that believes that anything black is bad and anything white is good.

Most of you belong to different religious sects becau se you were born into it. Your parents conscripted you. The sect programmed you. You have no understanding of your sect other than what has been tattooed to your brain since childhood.
/
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by Dybala11(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Hades2016:
lol well they are not that fetish if you know about them... Infact I only date cele babes and most of them are nice and they always show you the way cool
By showing you the way, you mean juju right??
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? by jackfruit800: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have no idea... I have been using different dating services, and I like it a lot. I would recommend that you check out this service, for example. You can find some really good and working services which you will surely like a lot. What do you think? Good luck with it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.