Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Who Created Other Planets? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Other Planets? (6539 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by lepasharon(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2017
adepeter26:
Another Emeritus of parasitology in the making.......

Ignorant Christians will never stop to amaze me.

Just when you think you very heard it all, Nairaland doctors then surprise you....

"Sickle cell was developed to fight malaria......."

Hahn, lepasharon, make una come see new one above oo

Lol, So god made one disease to combat another?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Ubameyang: 2:03pm On May 06, 2017
Creation is a manifestation of beauty n perfection comig out of d of d source of dhighest intelligence(God)but d occupants who av bcom imperfect r bringin imperfections to it cus they av access to His energy wherby they bring to form impurities which results to unfavourable outcomes
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 06, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
God did not create earth or the planets, because god does not exist.
Prove it in 3 simple sentences without fooling yourself or trolling.

CyrusTheGreat:

That's quite curious, because according to the extensive study of modern cosmology and geology, the earth only began to form 4.5 billion years ago from space dust and debris left over from our sun's formation, 9.4 billion years after the beginning of the universe, meaning that its only existed for less than 25% of the universes' current lifetime.
Please which part of my sentence tells the age of the earth?
Or are u reading something else?

CyrusTheGreat:

What, did the god of these so called 'prophets' just forget to mention the billions of years worth of stuff that was going on throughout the history of the universe for a nonsensical creation story about the world being only a couple of thousands of years old?

Please give us the verse of your bible that says the world is a couple of thousand years old.

CyrusTheGreat:

The failings of a supposedly omnipotent being, or the far more likely scenario that these prophets were pulling crαp out of their αsses?

Unfortunately and Obviously, this your rant is backed up by your ignorance of the bible. undecided

CyrusTheGreat:

Are you.... are you denying the existence of other planets?

I only asked a simple question.
If you have the answer,
Go ahead and answer straight.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Ubameyang: 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
Pls lets revert to d original question of Op who created d other planets? D answer is definately d almighty God!jus so u all know d answers to many questions is not only obtainable 4rm d Bible there r other references n moreover u can carry out your own investigation(seek n u shall find) u can go ask d co-creators when u r asleep at nite dat is with your dream body I hope Im making sense i believe I am.tnx
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Ubameyang: 2:31pm On May 06, 2017
By co-creators I means d elemental beings who r d direct creators(workers of God) we caant see them wit 2 physical eyes but its possible to see them wit ur dream body eyes
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
CoolUsername:

5. The story is a truckload of l bull

That's your opinion bro . Its like saying atheism is bullshit for the insane and violent . Would you agree with me ? If course , you'd think I'm wrong . That's how I see your opinion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by CoolUsername: 4:02pm On May 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That's your opinion bro . Its like saying atheism is bullshit for the insane and violent . Would you agree with me ? If course , you'd think I'm wrong . That's how I see your opinion

It's not really an opinion, there's evidence that the earth wasn't magicked into existence ready-made. Do you understand? Creeping beasts and flying birds didn't come into existence at the same time. Plant life did not exist before the sun. Bacteria and other microbes existed far before any other animal. There is proof today that shows these things didn't happen, Oduduwa did not use a chicken to spread land over the earth neither did Yahweh create the universe then wait for about 13.79 billion years before creating man.

6 Likes

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by TimmyPapa(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
SmartMugu:

About the explanation of God, are other animals - lions, Tigers, gorillas,crocodiles, whales, baboons, monkeys, goats, chickens etc also thinking about God? I've seen each of them murder other animals or plants food. They're sharing same earth with us. Do they go to heaven and hell too?

In my opinion, it will be unfair if only humans end up in hell after seeing how lions and Tigers attack and kill other innocent animals or how larger fishes devour smaller innocent ones, yet simple lieing will land a human like us in hell. Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not lie. Are those applicable to these animals too, or just us humans?
My understanding is that we are animals like them, just smarter.
Thank you sir.
U never answer ma question oo... Animals nd plants were created by God fo human use..nd according to science... Man and animal ar dif.. I brain.. it was even man Dat named d animals nd mind u.. GOD did nt create heaven nd he'll fr animals nd human being his purpose ws f us to dwell o earth n fil it..buh due to wah happend in d eden garden.. dis world ll b consumed n den d spirit of man ll go back to heavn ...for more debate y don't u add mi up on watzapp
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by SmartMugu: 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
TimmyPapa:

U never answer ma question oo... Animals nd plants were created by God fo human use..nd according to science... Man and animal ar dif.. I brain.. it was even man Dat named d animals nd mind u.. GOD did nt create heaven nd he'll fr animals nd human being his purpose ws f us to dwell o earth n fil it..buh due to wah happend in d eden garden.. dis world ll b consumed n den d spirit of man ll go back to heavn ...for more debate y don't u add mi up on watzapp
My highly respected Chairman, I'm not too deep into religion like that. I'm a learner, that's was why I created the topic for experts like you to help me learn what I'm missing.

You started off saying I still didn't answer your question. Would you ask a random 1year-old to explain how the world was created? I'm sure you wouldn't, I'm somewhat older than a 1-year old myself, that's why I wanted experts, smart ones, mugus (last two words of the phrase(s) you last read is my moniker here on NL)and professionals in that area to elucidate on what appeared vague to me. So, how can someone as dumb as me answer your question sir? Im trying to learn from you guys, not the other way around sir. Like I said before, I don't know anything, just keeping it real but I try to ask questions from those that know it.

You are highly respected sir, I'm learning from everything you have said here. May our creator continue to bless you.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
lolz I have been laughing ever since I started seeing funny comments from the learned men........ who created other planets.
lolz you can believe what that Cyrus guy told you since you think religion is made up lolz anyways religion isn't for those who doubt so I don't have any striking reply on that ......
if you are looking for books for other planets don't go too far just

get a pen and some rough sheets summon Demons I am very sure that they can help you write one lolz

when even scientist have proven that the probability of the earth happening by big bang is one trillionth in one trillionth in one chance of picking a specified grain of sand in a sea shore

believe what you will believe religion isn't forcing you to believe it .......
besides gives you prove.

but I'll advice you to first become foolish so as to become wise

that's my take you can thank me too for my time lolz

1 Like

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
lolz let me add this what if I told you that the Bible even gave notifications that the earth could have existed for billions of year I am very sincere on this very very sincere

don't ask me anyways coz I won't tell you

but even the Bible says there's been a world before the world that was destroyed by the flood

sincerely brother this truth will soon Dawn on people just wait after a few years the truth will be revealed

did the Bible negate thoughts about existence of dinosaurs

NO we understand that a world was destroyed even before the time of Adam and Eve

the time frame between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 could be billions of billions of year

I am not STRONGLY ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE ME thanks
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by SmartMugu: 7:34pm On May 06, 2017
Ferisidowu:
lolz let me add this what if I told you that the Bible even gave notifications that the earth could have existed for billions of year I am very sincere on this very very sincere

don't ask me anyways coz I won't tell you

but even the Bible says there's been a world before the world that was destroyed by the flood

sincerely brother this truth will soon Dawn on people just wait after a few years the truth will be revealed

did the Bible negate thoughts about existence of dinosaurs

NO we understand that a world was destroyed even before the time of Adam and Eve

the time frame between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 could be billions of billions of year

I am not STRONGLY ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE ME thanks
I agree with you on the dinosaur piece. How dinosaurs are older than Moses, Jesus, and possibly Adam and Even isn't explained anywhere in the bible, and keeps a learner like me pondering why certain things don't add up.
Since you said 'Don't ask me', I'd reserve my next questions.
Your contribution is greatly appreciated bro.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
SmartMugu:

I agree with you on the dinosaur piece. How dinosaurs are older than Moses, Jesus, and possibly Adam and Even isn't explained anywhere in the bible, and keeps a learner like me pondering why certain things don't add up.
Since you said 'Don't ask me', I'd reserve my next questions.
Your contribution is greatly appreciated bro.

hmmm let's start with this I promise not to haunt you on your reply

what's your religion
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by SmartMugu: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
Ferisidowu:

hmmm let's start with this I promise not to haunt you on your reply

what's your religion
I was born and raised a Christian. Never went to mosque before my whole life. Never seen a native doctor my whole life. Haven't been to church in almost two years, but I pray everyday at home. What religion is that please?
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by TimmyPapa(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
SmartMugu:

To be frank, it would be highly appreciated if you could help rephrase what you just said. I think I may just be too dumb to understand what your point is.
Well what I meant was...lets assume all these were made up... now to choose wch to believe som certain thing nid to b put into consideration like Time, history standard, and other things... don't u think d whole atheist is made Up... just to turn people's hrt away from GOD? What do u fink
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2017
SmartMugu:

I was born and raised a Christian. Never went to mosque before my whole life. Never seen a native doctor my whole life. Haven't been to church in almost two years, but I pray everyday at home. What religion is that please?

lolz I wanted to give you a Frank answer on your religion ...
I then remembered that I promised not to haunt you...
. lolz

but sincerely may I know why you interested in this .... a lot of people after they've reasoned this for a while just abandon it

.. may I know why you interested....
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
niyihawking:

Your ignorance is obvious

One of the feature of science is "falsifiability"

If you know what that means.

Since you are doubting if I would know the meaning wisdom should have told you to kuku say the meaning and save yourself from doubt that is if you have it.

Falsifiability which is one of the features of Science as you said means your claim about the creation could be proven faulty like many other Scientific beliefs which have come and gone.

If so then you dont need to be so sure all you have been fed with by Science will stand for ever because one Scientist could rise up tomorrow and trash all your Big bang theory.

That is the meaning of your reply if you really were not sleeping when typing.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by HCpaul(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2017
adelee777:
''in d beginning God made the heaven and d earth''. The ''heaven'' being referred to hear encompasses d whole universe. Ie all d planets, galaxies etc. So God created all of dem.

What if the multiverse is real?? Who then created the multiverse? Gods Daddy right?

Your claim that God is the Creator of the universe is nothing but a cunning way of generalizing Yahweh as the Creator of everything in the universe.

The version of the Bible quoted by felixomor is quite good. At least the word "heaven and earth" had been substituted with the word "universe".

If not for science, no body, no religion on earth would have known that something called a universe even exist. Religion just generalized God as the Creator of the universe without giving any clue about both the God and the universe itself. Science that doesn't even know who created the universe help us to differentiate planets from galaxies and to as well know more about the universe "our observable universe". They gave us clue about the stars and even went as far launching artificial creation on moons and planets.

The good news is that God (Yahweh) created the universe while FSM created the multiverse.
Every smart people will always go for the superior God [FSM].

Stephen Hawkins finished it when he said that "Science will Win because it Works".
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2017
Raeheemwayne:

CHAPTER IV
Section 1. The Seven double letters, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, Kaph, Peh, Resh,
and Tau have each two sounds associated with them. They are referred to
Life, Peace, Wisdom, Riches, Grace, Fertility and Power. The two sounds of
each letter are the hard and the soft--the aspirated and the softened. They
are called Double, because each letter presents a contrast or permutation;
thus Life and Death; Peace and War; Wisdom and Folly; Riches and Poverty;
Grace and Indignation; Fertility and Solitude; Power and Servitude.
2. These Seven Double Letters point out seven localities; Above, Below,
East, West, North, South, and the Palace of Holiness in the midst of them
sustaining all things.
3. These Seven Double Letters He designed, produced, and combined, and
formed with them the Planets of this World, the Days of the Week, and the
Gates of the soul (the orifices of perception) in Man. From these Seven He
bath produced the Seven Heavens, the Seven Earths, the Seven Sabbaths: for
this cause He has loved and blessed the number Seven more than all things
under Heaven (His Throne).
4. Two Letters produce two houses; three form six; four form twenty-four;
five form one hundred and twenty; six form seven hundred and twenty; (39)
seven form five thousand and forty; and beyond this their numbers increase
so that the mouth can hardly utter them, nor the ear hear the number of
them. So now, behold the Stars of our World, their Planets which are Seven;
the Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. The Seven are also
the Seven Days of Creation; and the Seven Gateways of the Soul of Man--the
two eyes, the two ears, the mouth and the two nostrils. So with the Seven
are formed the seven heavens, (41) the seven earths, and the seven periods
of time; and so has He preferred the number Seven above all things under
His Heaven. (42)

“Earth is not a planet"
forget that shit scientists are brainwashing you with,their teachings are diluted.

hello... i know the book you just quoted from.. I've read it myself... sepher yetzrah... in as much as i don't take the story of Genesis literal, i also agree that the book you quoted from is highly esoteric... i believe there was a part where it said that Abraham was the only one who could understand the secrets behind the letters.. that is why God made a covenant with him.. not the old bull ram son sacrifice story we were told...but if you claim to understand the book then I'm open to your explanation.... you said the earth is not a planet... i would like you to explain.. thanks
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by SmartMugu: 12:15am On May 07, 2017
Ferisidowu:

lolz I wanted to give you a Frank answer on your religion ...
I then remembered that I promised not to haunt you...
. lolz

but sincerely may I know why you interested in this .... a lot of people after they've reasoned this for a while just abandon it

.. may I know why you interested....

I'm interested for only one reason. I'm just a curious person. I don't like thinking of various possible answers to a question when I could just ask others that know the answer to whatever I'm pondering about. A problem shared is half-solved. grin
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by felixomor: 12:23am On May 07, 2017
HCpaul:

What if the multiverse is real?? Who then created the multiverse? Gods Daddy right?

Your claim that God is the Creator of the universe is nothing but a cunning way of generalizing Yahweh as the Creator of everything in the universe.

The version of the Bible quoted by felixomor is quite good. At least the word "heaven and earth" had been substituted with the word "universe".

If not for science, no body, no religion on earth would have known that something called a universe even exist. Religion just generalized God as the Creator of the universe without giving any clue about both the God and the universe itself. Science that doesn't even know who created the universe help us to differentiate planets from galaxies and to as well know more about the universe "our observable universe". They gave us clue about the stars and even went as far launching artificial creation on moons and planets.

The good news is that God (Yahweh) created the universe while FSM created the multiverse.
Every smart people will always go for the superior God [FSM].

Stephen Hawkins finished it when he said that "Science will Win because it Works".

The Same Stephen Hawkins just said the World is coming to an end.
Something the bible already said centuries ago.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by HCpaul(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2017
TimmyPapa:
There Is one thing u guys don't knw Abut d bible..
The bible only contains Wats pertaining to us..wat concerns us an Wats edifice us..so that mean anything dat dus not edifices U... s not in d bible... nd d bible was Writen by men of God throug inspiration tru revelation so only wa is shown to them they write down...so ma friend GoD created everyfin... if not may b u can enlighten us and tell us wu u think created d other planets

What's pertaining to us right? I think that is righteousness 'the only responsibility that we have on earth'.
If you think that life is all about doing good or bad, then you lack something fundamental about the human existence. You are no longer human but a hanuman, you are no longer homo sapience but a mere sapience.
So if what's pertaining to us is righteousness alone, then God himself lack something fundamental about being a Creator as well as his own existence.
At least, we humans too create robots and we didn't just create them to be either doing good or bad but for a more profound purpose.

The Bible was rather written by the inspiration of man's imagination. That's why we have thousand of God's of which the Christian God is only taking the lead.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by HCpaul(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2017
felixomor:

The Same Stephen Hawkins just said the World is coming to an end.
Something the bible already said centuries ago.

He only said that to encourage man to rapidly colonize other planets, the extraterrestrial worlds and alien civilizations.

He added : “I don’t think we will survive another 1,000 years without escaping beyond our fragile planet.”

"By that time we should have spread out into space, and to other stars, so a disaster on Earth would not mean the end of the human race,"

Indeed, the Bible said this centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by HCpaul(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

It baffles me when ppl base aguements on the discorveries by Scientists. As if Scientists are faultless. There are many theories that were later found out to be faulty by Scientists themselves and many more will still be discovered to be faulty in later years.
So all these beliefs that earth came into existence 4.5billion years ago are total nonsense. where were the ppl making those pronouncements then. Where were their great grand parents. Was there any writen information by an eye witness?

@bolded, that's because scientific theories are fallible unlike your balladic Scriptures that ain't susceptible to error and corrections.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Other Planets? by SmartMugu: 12:58am On May 07, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Well what I meant was...lets assume all these were made up... now to choose wch to believe som certain thing nid to b put into consideration like Time, history standard, and other things... don't u think d whole atheist is made Up... just to turn people's hrt away from GOD? What do u fink
Not sure if the atheist thing is made up to turn people's heart away from God. I think some people just prefer to rely on some verifiable facts versus being conditioned to believe certain things and in the end they are termed atheists. In my opinion, theres nothing wrong with certain people deciding to disagree with what some people agree with based on the fact that they simply need more facts beyond whats written in books.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by felixomor: 1:32am On May 07, 2017
HCpaul:

He only said that to encourage man to rapidly colonize other planets, the extraterrestrial worlds and alien civilizations.

He added : “I don’t think we will survive another 1,000 years without escaping beyond our fragile planet.”

"By that time we should have spread out into space, and to other stars, so a disaster on Earth would not mean the end of the human race,"

Indeed, the Bible said this centuries ago.
So how is this different from the summary: "the world is coming to an end"?

Of course,
Literally and In summary: this world is coming to an end
And I guess you never knew this. You had to go and google

Besides, still dig your google, you will find other scientists basically saying the world is coming to an end.
So keep living the science fantasy and think otherwise that the world is a wrestling match between science and faith.
At the end, you will still meet the apocalypse.
There is no escaping it.
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 07, 2017
felixomor:

Firstly.
Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning God Made the Universe".... (GNT)
The Universe encompasses all planets and everything pertaining to space and matter.

Secondly, please OP have u seen any of these other planets you have mentioned with your eyes or someone told you? (Just asking)
have you see God with your eyes or someone told you?
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by felixomor: 7:23am On May 07, 2017
uzoclinton:

Sorry, i asked the question first.
You answer...
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2017
adepeter26:
Another Emeritus of parasitology in the making.......

Ignorant Christians will never stop to amaze me.

Just when you think you very heard it all, Nairaland doctors then surprise you....

"Sickle cell was developed to fight malaria......."

Hahn, lepasharon, make una come see new one above oo

https://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~wilkins/writing/Samples/shortmed/nelson/sickle.html

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20450-how-sickle-cell-carriers-fend-off-malaria/

Ignorance with arrogance can kill
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
uzoclinton:

You can't see God because It is an immaterial being . You can deduce that God exists needing no one to tell you . Like Thomas Aquinas did with his contingency argument . There are also teleological and ontological arguments for God's existence .
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On May 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You can't see God because It is an immaterial being . You can deduce that God exists needing no one to tell you . Like Thomas Aquinas did with his contingency argument . There are also teleological and ontological arguments for God's existence .

all those arguments have their counterarguments
Re: Who Created Other Planets? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all those arguments have their counterarguments

Counterarguments by we theists ourselves . Like there are theists who have countered the teleological arguments and that's where the term 'God of the Gaps' was coined . Modern atheists have dug through history and purloined arguments from the opposing side of theism on a particular concept and have branded it theirs . Theism is where intellectualism resides .

Original arguments by the atheists have been arguments from personal incredulity . CoolUserName and Kay17 have a wont for making such arguments . Is there any atheist argument that is tenable ? Of course not .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? / The Fastest Growing Church / Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.