Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved (28201 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Benue Flood: FG To Dredge River Benue – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
People like Amaechi thrive because most Nigerians are hungry and ignorant, hence cannot afford to pay attention to government officials and public affairs.

How is it possible to dredge the River Niger with approximately $300,000 ? The salaries alone of three qualified senior engineering dtaff will gulp the money. Diesel for dredgers on a daily basis is in the millions, evacuation operations must be carried out. Hydrological studies must be updated. etc

God has truly forsaken Nigeria. He has handed us over to the devil's in politics to deal with us.

Enemies of Nigeria's progress be like ... it can't be possible .. no ... how can
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Leiman100(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
leofab:
Ordinary keke dredger that I installed in river Ethiope to make money even cost me almost 50M and this idiot want to dredge a river that cut across many states for 100M..madness at its peak..
if you don't know how to read ask those who do. The reason behind dredging it for 100m as against the 47b is clearly stated unless you are been mischievious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Eluwilussit(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Jealousy will kill this lizard of Ubima. As ineffectual as jona was as presido, this buffoon that is trying very hard to rubbish him, can never be half the man that jona is.

This hypocitical idiot wasted billions of Naira on less than 2 miles of mono rail. A project that makes no common sense, talk less of economic sense.

Amaechi is blinded by jealousy and envy. Jonathan is by far a better man, all round , than this fool.

If Amaechi likes, he can dredge the niger free of charge, we dont care. I am not sure any of the vagabonds before him did any better. Neither is this current asshole any better.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by truthstands11: 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Govt of "to dredge". Can't you complete the project and come back to tell Nigerians. N100M to dredge river Niger, why not N1M. Can you say anything without mentioning Jonathan's name? The bone of Jonathan will stuck in your throat. Move on with your life, Jonathan has moved on long time and he's doing pretty well with himself. Grow up Mr Minister.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Gkay1(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
I disagreed with u Mr rotimi,

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ncoolsome(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
“I told the NIWA MD that I will look for money to fuel their dredgers, and work has started. That is why we are dredging the River Niger with just N100 million,” Mr. Amaechi said.

Is it 100million for fuel am seeing so??hmmn

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by fortress100(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
dredging river Niger with #100m is not possible, not feasible and is a big lie and a joke. let ameachi dredge and let Nigerians observe.

we r not talking removing one tipper of sand oooo the whole river Niger will even take many years to completely dredge.

what is the cost of renting a dredging vessel per day.

ameachi is a big fool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by daddyrich: 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
100million to dredge river Niger? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, INFACT THAT'S MAY JUST BE THE COST OF DIESEL FOR THE DREDGERS.

AMAECHI YOU LIE

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Olukat(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
Maybe Amaechi wants to dredge a jetty of about 100 by 100 feet
Better still the statement was made just to discredit PGEJ

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Eluwilussit(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
DonCortino:
But this crook amechi spent 86million to host soyinka in just one dinner! In one night o!

Who is deceiving who?

Tell them. So the dredging of river niger will cost just #14m more than the hosting of Capone Blood? People like sarrki, madridguy, seun, omenka and co, will be propagating this nonsense everywhere. Ass holes. angry

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by okpurukata(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
River Niger had already been dredged. What Amaechi is doing is just re opening some channels. How can the cost be the same
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Eluwilussit(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
fortress100:
dredging river Niger with #100m is not possible, not feasible and is a big lie and a joke. let ameachi dredge and let Nigerians observe.

we r not talking removing one tipper of sand oooo the whole river Niger will even take many years to completely dredge.

what is the cost of renting a dredging vessel per day.

ameachi is a big fool.

Very big fool. Anything just to disgrace Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ArcFresky(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2017
mr1759:
see mumu, if this news is true your claim cannot also be true go check your record it was our then sick President yaradua that was dredging not goodluck , good luck was only busy with realistic things like building railway etc

You mean those oldeb days railways that used rejected refurbished coaches from China?
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by jconsulting(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2017
When I read some people's post here I laugh​ when dismented people always say 2019 is coming as if they voted in the last election, I ask you will you cast you vote for PDP in 2019 because APC performance don't suit you and enter 2nd phase of your slavery ,those who are sympathetic for GEJ have lost it upstairs, someone that cannot be bold enough to contest for presidential primaries but used crooked ways to emerge as candidate I don't know why majority of nigerians have fish brains ,PDP is party that will kill this country if we allow them the second chance

Haters of APC can decided not to wake up tomorrow and die in their sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by tiwiex(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
intruxive:
See pure hate bn spilled above. Ameachi is solving a problem yet some particular ppl just want to hate for no reason yet they want things to change angry you peoples problem is factory fitted, no solution in sight

Then he should solve it and stop telling us what GEJ did. Nigerians are tired of the unnecessary distractions.
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by FLYFIRE(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2017
jconsulting:
When I read some people's post here I laugh​ when dismented people always say 2019 is coming as if they voted in the last election, I ask you will you cast you vote for PDP in 2019 because APC performance don't suit you and enter 2nd phase of your slavery ,those who are sympathetic for GEJ have lost it upstairs, someone that cannot be bold enough to contest for presidential primaries but used crooked ways to emerge as candidate I don't know why majority of nigerians have fish brains ,PDP is party that will kill this country if we allow them the second chance

ZOMBIE...YOU WILL DIE FIRST

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ArcFresky(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
Most people didn't read before commenting. The contract has been awarded to a public department that already has workers on govt pay and the necessary tools funded by govt. The #100m is probably for overhead, diesel, e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by daddyrich: 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
TheCabal:

Enemies of Nigeria's progress be like ... it can't be possible .. no ... how can

Foolishness personified

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by daddyrich: 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
ArcFresky:
Most people didn't read before commenting. The contract has been awarded to a public department that already has workers on govt pay and the necessary tools funded by govt. The #100m is probably for overhead, diesel, e.t.c

Oga chill that claim is practically impossible excerpt you're a novice to dredging operations.

To start with, why is it a crime to admit the truth in Nigeria, must everything be politicised or partisan?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by wink2015(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
This is just one but too many embarrassing revealation to the personality and character of President Goodluck Jonathan. Many people will confidently describe President Jonathan as a corrupt and criminally-minded person.

His gentle personality deceived President Olusegun Obasanjo to think that Jonathan was a saint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by daddyrich: 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
wink2015:
This is just one but too many embarrassing revealation to the personality and character of President Goodluck Jonathan. Many people will confidently describe President Jonathan as a corrupt and criminally-minded person.

His gentle personality deceived President Olusegun Obasanjo to think that Jonathan was a saint.

Amaechi actually had you in mind when he vomited those lies. He knew you're gullible and easily deceived by cheap ptopanda

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by MrOreo(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
Wonders no go end.
Dem use N500 million cut grass.
To dredge river na only N100 million.

Abi na gutter dem wan dredge angry
It has to be a gutter oh grin.... no be the same amaechi wey dem finger for that ikoyi mansion racket?? The guy wan form humble thief, Oleburuku cheesy!!!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by fortress100(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
jconsulting:

and u will vote this APC as a fool that u r. keep on waiting for buhari's campaign posters.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Kiakia(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
leofab:
Ordinary keke dredger that I installed in river Ethiope to make money even cost me almost 50M and this idiot want to dredge a river that cut across many states for 100M..madness at its peak..
Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by psucc(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2017
oubi:
Big lie..

EVEN you and I know that 100m will not even start the work

Except if he just want to dredge a point not more than 1² metre

Some one should remind me.. How much do our politicians use in sinking borehole again?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Fashola's borehole cost N150m each, while he upgraded his personal webpage at N72m all when Exchange rate was N180 per dollar.

Guess what he spent to upgrade same webpage now.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by bullabong(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
mr1759:
see mumu, if this news is true your claim cannot also be true go check your record it was our then sick President yaradua that was dredging not goodluck , good luck was only busy with realistic things like building railway etc
You guys are so disgusting when siding with corruption

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by profudus(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
bkool7:
Gej , over to you forgot.

So when Gej started acting as president what stops hI'm from revoking the contract ?
Yar Adua flagged it off and paid N34b but up till now nothing was done . Gej spent 6 years and he didn't see anything wrong with that .
since work was not done and the contractors are not ghost, recovering the 34bn is one the ways forward.
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by profudus(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
bkool7:
Gej , over to you forgot.

So when Gej started acting as president what stops hI'm from revoking the contract ?
Yar Adua flagged it off and paid N34b but up till now nothing was done . Gej spent 6 years and he didn't see anything wrong with that .
since work was not done and the contractors are not ghost, recovering the 34bn is one of the ways forward.
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by wanimo: 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
Amaechi used N58b to repair the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, but is goings use N100m to dredge the River Niger. Na only God go fit make these politicians to run mad.

Amaechi seems to be obsessed with the name Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by salesforce: 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
Politicking
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by bkool7(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2017
profudus:
since work was not done and the contractors are not ghost, recovering the 34bn is one the ways forward.

what's stops Gej from investigating them ?
But when they're arrested by efcc what do wailers say?
Witch hunting
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
Maybe he should bring the money meant for the monorail that was never completed in portharcourt first so we can add up the rest! undecided
APC Saints and stealing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.