Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved (28205 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Benue Flood: FG To Dredge River Benue – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:32pm On May 07, 2017
Fogman:

All this are white Elephant project. An avenue to syphon public fund.

You mean an avenue to siphon #100million?
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
sorry1:
government of hate and propaganda.

Sorry ehn, someone that have never witness anything good in his life will always feel hated..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34pm On May 07, 2017
leofab:
Ordinary keke dredger that I installed in river Ethiope to make money even cost me almost 50M and this idiot want to dredge a river that cut across many states for 100M..madness at its peak..

LOL chest beater lying to her fellow wailing wailers..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:36pm On May 07, 2017
ephi123:

He hasn't even done it yet is making all this noise. When exactly will these guys start to work? Smh

It was Fashola a few days ago saying government to employ 47,000. Now this is Amaechi to dredge River Niger.

Are these guys allergic to words like "have done" "completed" etc?

LOL GEJ was there for 55yrs and could not even employ 20.000 people and also awarded the dredging for #34billion and nothing was done.. Please aint you ashamed?
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
Wonders no go end.
Dem use N500 million cut grass.
To dredge river na only N100 million.

Abi na gutter dem wan dredge angry

Some dead brain just making up stories hahaha please can you provide evidence of the #500million they use to cut grass or Ogun go hammer you..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:39pm On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
dredge river Niger with 100 million grin

Why not reduce it to 20 million

useless propaganda to discredit a just man

Amaechi is a thief

lol he go use 100 million drain nkisi river not river Niger

why not 100 thousands

Well your likes are use to bad leaders that will award contracts for billion of naira and won't do anything reason you think it's not possible.. Maybe you think this is Govt of stealing is not corruption..

Well GEJ use billion of Naira to celebrate independence and Buhari use #70million, Now you see everything is possible.. Shame no dey catch una..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
Goddex:
I agree with this comment:

Technocrats are way much better than career politicians when it comes to govt appointments.

Buhari flooding his cabinet with 98% career politicians was the first major sign his govt would be a woefully failure

All that most Nigerian career politicians appointees do in office is play politics with everything, tell Lies, lies and more lies, sponsor propaganda and blackmail opposition. WHY WOULD THE COUNTRY NOT BE IN RECESSION?

LOL i guess Buhari also lead Saudi Arabia, Russia, Venezuela, Canada, Iran etc into recession..

Maybe most of you just type with your brain i don't know, You are blaming Buhari for recession that affect so many countries..

Well hatred can make some people more useless..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by sorry1(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry ehn, someone that have never witness anything good in his life will always feel hated..
True, just like yourself.
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:57pm On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
useless government 100 million indeed grin

Oh.. you are expecting it to cost billions like it was under GEJ? hahaha Now i see why we never move forward, If Ameachi it was awarded for #15billion that was how you will know?

LOL well GEJ spend #64billion to celebrate independence...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/jonathan-spent-n64-billion-celebrating-nigerias-independence-anniversaries-el-rufai/

https://politics.naij.com/575537-revealed-former-president-jonathan-lavished-n64bn-independence-celebrations.html

Buhari spend #70million to celebrate independence..

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190470-buhari-slashes-2015-independence-anniversary-cost.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2617203/nigeria-celebrate-oct-1-70

https://www.naij.com/559314-check-meagre-amount-buhari-approved-independence-day-celebrations.html

Now can you see the different? Thank God i was part of those that chase that Thiefluck Jonathan out of Asorock..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
LOL i have witness bad Govt in the past so when i see ood Govt i will know and won't started hating like you..

sorry1:
True, just like yourself.
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
oubi:
Big lie..

EVEN you and I know that 100m will not even start the work

Except if he just want to dredge a point not more than 1² metre

Some one should remind me.. How much do our politicians use in sinking borehole again?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

LOL same way you and i know #70 million will not be enough to celebrate independence right?
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
Clap for yourself , you successfully fooled yourself
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by leofab(f): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL chest beater lying to her fellow wailing wailers..
you think am like your mentor Buhari?
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by leofab(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
wirinet:

You type rubbish and still get likes? wonderment.

Which experience are you talking about? do you know what 100square metres is? That is a 10m by 10 metres piece of land. A plot of land in Lagos is 648sqm. You spent two years to dredge 100sqm?

To much ignorance on this forum.
dont be foolish sir.. do you the depth of the dredging? For two years I said and I stand by it.. come and see for yourself if you end to.. maybe you think dredge is using a tractor to clear a street..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:14am On May 09, 2017
leofab:
you think am like your mentor Buhari?

Same way am not like your mentor and hero GEJ..
Re: Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved by coolscott(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.