Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) (8288 Views)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
An unidentified man beats his wife up and at the same time pulled off three of her teeth over infidelity. The DNA test that was done proved the three kids she had for him weren't truly his. So the man got angry and acted with violence.

Justifiable or not?

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Photos of comments.

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone said the poor woman was trying to save the marriage.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na wa oo

Nothing Buhari no go see for nepotism and bigotry.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by TransflectTP(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Vyzz: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is bad

The man should be arrested ASAP

What happened to divorce?

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
women should learn to watch their mouth. They like running it like tap grin

Now see her life !!!

This was why the great Chenzen of Nairaland emphasized the need to beat the hell out of these women

https://www.nairaland.com/5835539/it-actually-very-good-beat grin
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
More Photos.

Justifiable or not?

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is because of a certain tribe in Nigeria that DNA test was introduced. I won’t say the tribe here else they get offended. But you know them na wink
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
lemme see the idiot that will come here to defend the woman.

Ogún go kee u today grin

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beating up the woman does not stop the fact that the children are not his...he should have just file for divorce instead...i just hope he doesn’t pay for his actions
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
so this man use him wife learn boxing

she even get time they pose different angles for instagram

CHAI!

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Davicl: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
One more blow

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by ettaetta(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
this is bad, two wrongs don't make a right, the best thing to do is to send her packing. the man is a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Brytesp(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
With lies he was training 3 kids that were nt his.. and he later got to know the truth about it... I don't blame the man for his actions...... she was using him all along and would probably run away to meet the father when the time is right.. she's lucky though he went soft on her with only bruises and some missing tooth... an enraged man thinking about the whole ordeal and time spent on lies nd would stab her 80 times on the head or just shoot her six to 8 times.... before you judge the man and think of divorce as the best option, put urself in the man's shoes...

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Brytesp:
With lies he was training 3 kids that were nt his.. and he later got to know the truth about it... I don't blame the man for his actions...... she was using him all along and would probably run away to meet the father when the time is right.. she's lucky though he went soft on her with only bruises and some missing tooth... an enraged man thinking about the whole ordeal and time spent on lies nd would stab her 80 times on the head or just shoot her six to 8 times.... before you judge the man and think of divorce as the best option, put urself in the man's shoes...
true.

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
ettaetta:
this is bad, two wrongs don't make a right, if you are tired of the marriage the best thing to do is to send her packing. the man is a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
If you dont keep quiet ... u ll get your own beating too from here

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
This is bad

The man should be arrested ASAP

What happened to divorce?
The woman should be arrested and not the man

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Vyzz: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
The woman should be arrested and not the man

Domestic violence?

When ur sister returns like this will u feel the same
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:

Domestic violence?

The woman should be arrested and all her toe nails removedgrin

1 ear cut off

1 breast cut off

Nose cut off.

she is very wicked for what she did to the poor man.

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:

Domestic violence?

phussy sad spits
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Kpokakpoka(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Imagine the force and precision required for a punch to remove a tooth neatlyshocked, without leaving part in the gum...her husband must represent this great country at the next Olympics... angry

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Men dat beat ladies are animals
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Jodha(f): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
He's an animal...he should be grateful she gave him children that he can't obviously produce...

She was wrong but beating her up justifies nothing....he has ruined any chance of winning any case ...

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
My God 3 children that he has been training are not his!!! That man no beat am well enough, she should be shot and killed angry

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by James4bright(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jodha:
He's an animal...he should be grateful she gave him children that he can't obviously produce...

She was wrong but beating her up justifies nothing....he has ruined any chance of winning any case ...

You think?
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by ettaetta(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
If you dont keep quiet ... u ll get your own beating too from here
s
okay Sir you can go and beat your wife, make sure you remove her teeth, as for me I can't beat a woman, what if he ended up killing her in the process? he will surely go to jail
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by solmus: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
wetin make Chioma con do Davido.. break hin leg?
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
ettaetta:
s
okay Sir you can go and beat your wife, make sure you remove her teeth, as for me I can't beat a woman, what if he ended up killing her in the process? he will surely go to jail
Here are my tools ⛓
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hian! orisirisi!
The man na Panel beater?

Wetin Nigerians no go see for NTA!

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Realresk(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Violence.... Still not justifiable angry

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church / (18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) / How Long Can A Man Stay Without Making Love To A Woman?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52